Has anyone had their neck hair lasered off?

I'm think about getting my neck done like this. What do you guys think? Anyone done it?

No, faggot. A totally clean neck looks like shit contrasted against a beard, you need just a bit of stubble under your beard to give it heft

Looks so fkn tryhard lol

I’ve had my whole face lasered, but just the neck seems dumb

Ive thought about it because I have terrible ingrown hairs, I tried using bevel razor but it still sucked bad. I just use an electric still.

>mixed race hair

Is that Alex costa

Is this a new meme or some shit? You posted this aids on like 4 boards now.

Just wax it. Buy hardwax though don't fuck around with the strips.

My problem is more or less similar: literally neck beard.
Even more than pic related, also those fuckers are very thick and hard so it looks like my jaw and neck skin is a damn pincushion.
Thus laser looks better option
how it was? Are results worth it? Is it a temporary or permanent solution?

Just shave your neck mong

Make sure you're exfoliating your skin every few days, washing it isn't enough. Clearing the dead skin will help prevent them.

the neck must not have a single follicle on it because internet meme reeeeeeeeeeeee

removing the neckbeard??? are you serious, that would be like a soccer player amputating a foot.

200 years ago you'd be crucified and tortured to death if you were to undergo such a degenerative procedure you fucking faggot. Man the fuck up cunt. Might as well cut off your dick since I assume it's completely useless on your body.

>soccer player
Football player surely? It isn't like they actually need "a foot" in american handegg?

Its true I have never fully committed to a top tier skin care routine.

This is after using bevel, fucked up for a month after one shave

does waxing actually change the property of the hairs? make them thinner or grow differently? I'd be concerned that I would have the same ingrown issue, just with a longer delay.

this is fucking disgusting please delete

yeah bro because it is so manly to instead have to shave everything day to not look like a fucking loser

it damages the hair follicle and the hair actually grows back thinner over time

Dont wet shave. Using an electric shaver changed my life.

When someone says soccer they don't mean American football, dunce.

>degenerate

That's just you not knowing how to shave.

This. Dirty neck + shaving against the grain + shit razor and cream

This isn't true. Neck hair never looks good.

You are not supposed to use the same razor for your neck which you use for your anus.