Why are jeans so fucking popular?

Why are jeans so fucking popular?
>ugly
>uncomfortable
>fabric feels like shit

is this a dedicated turbosperg or astroturfing by the wool trouser lobby?

I hate flimsy clothing. denim is durable

>picked the shitiest pair on internet as an argument

nut hugging jeans are the effyist :3

too tight jeans may actually damage your balls desu

Because people dont agree with your opinions.

>uncomfortable
user, are you wearing them in the head? Because sounds like that

Agree 100%

god how is kanye so effay in everything

once you go raw, it'll never feel the same again

objectively

What's the alternative?

Being a less than 25 year old man wearing trousers looks weird.

this. fuck denim
try quality wool, it's far from flimsy

>buys the cheapest shittiest variant
>OMG this thing I bought is so shit and so is every single one of this thing
Pleb

why is everyone here creaming themselves over 'wool trousers' when i know damn well none of you wear them with anything but shitty basic scandi minimalist fits

>He isn't..

Jeans < Any other Pant

yea and quality wool that's "far from flimsy" as you say will be 3x the price of any decent denim

Wew we have a real autist on our hands

my jeans are comfortable as fuck don't know what dumbass shit you're talking about op get some non-skinny jeans

W2C pants?

he is super rich and can afford all of his clothes to be tailored to his exact measurement and also many stylists

raw denim desert boots erryday. when i put mine on, it's like i'm wearing fucking armor!

This picture triggers me. When I see this style, it reminds me of that one Lost Prophets music video where he's wearing basically the same thing, then I start thinking about that piece of shit fucking a baby.

Stop forcing your jeans suck meme

he literally looks like a mexican maintenance man after just painting a flat at an apartment with primer what the fuck are you talking about. This guy really fleeced so many people turning rags to look like riches, but I will admit it's the tailoring that sells it. These guys live pampered lives, the distress of their clothing is superficial and inauthentic.

Jeans really vary. You can get some absolutely poverty tier jeans which feel like cotton or epic raw stiff denim which chafes you

Also dry clean only lmao

Because people don't know what the alternatives are. They haven't had sufficient exposure to anything else. Also, jeans are sold =everywhere=, have been a fashion staple for over a century, and the companies that specialize in them have humongous influence.

desu i think jeans are the best pants

I wear baggy/ sweatpants pretty much at all times when Im not forced to wear jeans (work).
Im not the most effay person but its comfy. Not sure why people cant be ok with being comfy even if its against the so called norm.

>I wear baggy/ sweatpants pretty much at all times
what are you doing on this board

Is there that much wrong with looking like a crackhead? Im in university so dont have too much pressure on what to wear when Im at lectures.
Also Im always trespectful towards ewomen...

Inspo and advice? Same as pretty much everyone else I guess.
Also its not like its impossible to build a fit around sweatpants.

Because fashion is often connected to him. He wears shit clothes and looks like a normal working man? You think he is effay. Put some other random guy that otherwise looks the same, you wouldnt think much of him at all