Just copped this today, it was $90 and I never owned 'chunky' derby shoes

Just copped this today, it was $90 and I never owned 'chunky' derby shoes.

These are apparently burgandy, I wanted black but it's hard to tell from afar.

Did I do good?

Other urls found in this thread:

barneyswarehouse.com/product/barneys-new-york-cap-toe-leather-balmorals-505387729.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another side. I hope I didn't fuck up..

not bad but i prefer black sempai

is it 'close enough' to wear it with black cropped trousers?

i mean, i thought it was black until i saw the description. I can always return it but it was good price on my size. But you are right I wish I had it in black..

>$90
idk what those are but hopefully that's a deep as fuck discount cause if that's retail then you're gonna get what you paid for

i think they look unique. wtc?

I cancelled my order, got these ones instead. Monk strap black leather chunks

I think it will go with my outfit a lot better, it was almost twice the price but I think its better quality. pic related.

It's Zara, it's on sale now just go to their website and type in chunky derby or something like that. I realized burgandy doesn't go with black pants, it doesn't go together, only with navy and other pants which i don't have them in trousers.

>black and burgundy
They do go together, but not in formal situations.

Yeah but the look im trying to go for seems to have black shoes and black trousers. Im using them to kind of scale up the overall outfit by wearing a casual top. If that makes sense..

I like the first ones imo, more of a classic silhouette. Burgandy isn't a bad colour.

Thoughts on these? Might have to cop.

barneyswarehouse.com/product/barneys-new-york-cap-toe-leather-balmorals-505387729.html

the derby was better

casual top?

off topic but related to Zara
I have a Zara knitted sweater and its really flimsy not a fan of it at all
but the shoes look nice just know paying $90 for a pair of nice shoes isnt the best its better to pay more for that type of thing
do you though i got a pair of chelsea boots from fucking target and noone is able to tell theyre low quality as compared to when I wear my nicer ones

You should cancel this order. The moc toe looks bad.

>Zara
you fucked up. wouldn't pay a single cent for anything Zara

>*apron toe
Classic creeper style tho

either shoe is cool and works with black cropped pants. expensive ones will likely be worth it in the long run

like a black turtle neck, or a grey one, maybe even a cream/camel sweater. you know the bottom half is to compensate the upper half.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I actually agree with you, I haven't noticed it was a creeper style and when I checked in person at the store the toes were pointy, I noped and cancelled the order.

Instead I bought these which were the same price.

Did i do good? It's a Grenson derby. They look exactly the same as common projects derby except half the price.

here is the CP version for comparison

>Grenson
Good choice, the brand is pretty good.

you did good user.

you should get the welt blackend at a cobblers user.

Most Grensons are made in India except the top of the line stuff which costs ~400 pounds and up.

are you fucking stupid? It looks fucking awesome like that and unique.

tfw unironically size 14 and any shoe I wear that isnt slim and pointed looks ridiculous.

>dress shoes with rubber soles

who here is wearing them with suits? you faggots don't get that derbies are totally casual anyway

good shit mang, I actually dig the color

>dress shoes
kill yourself immediately

ayy pretty cool, don't sweat it

Because you're a snobbish faggot? Or is the quality actually poor?

Zara is normie-tier shit, just like H&M. You can probably guess the level of quality.

Quality. I'm not so interested in brand image or anything like that