Are instagram girls effay?

>those fucking caterpillar eyebrows

I'd rather thick eyebrows over those pencil thin monstrosities that were in style in the early 2000s

they are until you actually see them in person

In either case, those trends were forced and were not a result of natural eyebrow growth.

Anyway, is instathot the equivalent of the undercut for women?

Bro insta eyebrows are just thick painted on eyebrows. It's ugly and looks ridiculous in person. Natural eyebrows are great, but these look like they were done with the fattest brush in mspaint.

if you scratch hard enough you'll find a goblin under that mountain of makeup

They look like they have Down syndrome in those photos, so no

they all look the same. guess this disgusting trend makes white and brown people look alike.

Damn dawg. You win.

Can someone honestly explain me what the appeal of this is? The make-up just looks unnatural. So much that I can't look at this image long enough without feeling disgust. Also just these poses they make and the big lips make them look dumb and shallow (I know it's ironic because you could say that judging someone by looks alone is shallow but that's just my impression). Like I get that there are always tasteless people out there but I thought Veeky Forums should be above that no?

>contouring

A certain amount of it is a status thing. Both with the cost of the make up an Instagram thot actually uses, and the fact they're "in the know" about Instagram trends and how to appear like an "attractive Instagram girl".

The makeup techniques aren't easy - blending foundation well and getting the right brow pomades to do a gradient brow takes time and it takes money, so being able to say with your face "I can afford enough Anastasia dipbrow and [whatever fotm foundation] to do this look regularly" is one thing.
The other thing is there's a sort of self fulfilling prophecy where if people accept that they're attractive on Instagram then other girls who want followers or to have people think they're attractive will follow their lead.
Think of how many girls got obvious lip fillers when Kylie Jenner started parading hers about. Kylie Jenner has a huge Instagram influence, so if she does something a lot of other girls will follow (it's why her lip kits sell so well).

And it's a style so unnatural that's it's almost democratic (if you have the money). You don't have to be attractive to do the Instagram look. Get some lip fillers, five different shades of foundation, concealer and a contour kit, some dip brow, false eyelashes, whatever is the it eyeshadow palette (I'm guessing it's not naked palettes anymore) and some hair extensions and you've got an Instagram thot.

Lmao just realised you meant the appeal to guys not the appeal to the girls doing it.

I don't know that one. I guess with a lot of people there's a certain amount of if you tell them someone is attractive some of them will start believing it.

This one actually bothers me. Why would anyone think that this looks good? That expression is horrible and makes her mouth look like a swollen asshole.

makeup was a mistake

Yup just saw a instagram live video of one of the girls I follow putting on her make up. She's (was) one of the better looking girl and she looked like straight ass without makeup and a good camera angle.

That's not the first time I've seen a woman transform herself with makeup but she looks like two different people.

There are many fa instagram girls, what a fucking stupid thread.
Checkout: haannvv, dasha_shevik, gut9anastasiia, sdpnd, & valeryfabricius
All incredibly fa girls

No

>haannvv
No
>dasha_shevik
Oh god why
> gut9anastasiia
Stop
>sdpnd
Not impressed
>valeryfabricius