I want to wear dickies like this and i dont skate what should i do?

I want to wear dickies like this and i dont skate what should i do?

start skating you fag

stop caring you fag

who gives a fuck

start skating and/or stop caring

What does skating have to do with it? Fuck those faggots

Skating is manchild tier. You're a huge faggot for caring about what skaters think. Don't wear these pants.

Get job in a warehouse. Dickies core employment. Earn $$$. Buy skateboard. Be effay. Fuck bitches. Win like Trump!

several million business manchild tier that gets all the fresh pussie before it passes it along.

ask any cute more than 7/10 girl if she ever had crush or slept with a skaterboi.... 99 out of 100 will say yes.

you listen to Avril Lavigne too much senpai.

actually the /mu/ side of the skaterboi culture is pretty effey itself too, all the major bands get recognition there before they get mainstream and many of them started as skate culture core shit

so yeah

lmao. thankfully skating doesn't exist here as a culture

Where do you live, Antarctica?

europe

Not the guy you replied to but if you’re 20+ and you still dress like a skaterboi exclusively, you’re a meme unless you’re a professional making a living out of it.
I’ve got a friend who’s 23 and like that. He gets tons of pussy. But garbage-tier 17 yo pussy. That shitty teenage-fangirl kind of pussy. He listens to italian ballads while taking about great instagram pics and selfies with his underage friends.
Shit‘s fucking ridiculous. Makes me wonder if they stay like that forever lol.

your friend sounds like a pretty cool guy
you sound like a bitter asshole

why the fuck would anyone want to look like skate losers lol

These pants and skating have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

>But garbage-tier 17 yo pussy
HOW IN THE FUCK ISNT THAT THE BEST KIND OF PUSSY YOU NIGGER FAGGOT???!!!

where does he go to find said girls?

>rating the value of skating by how much pussy it gets you

Fucking teenagers.

your friend sounds pretty cool