Can anyone identify what brand of jacket this is?

Can anyone identify what brand of jacket this is?

that's a blue denim jacket
i might be wrong though

I understand you might be slightly stupid, but user asked for the brand, not the type.

LEE

Well at least it's not another leather jacket thread.

Isnt lee like cheap walmart shit?

No, its actually decent

If you really want a denim jacket, buy a Levi's. Best quality you'll get for that price

what if I don't give a fuck about "quality"

some cheap walmart shit is actually good

Wrangler jeans nowadays are better built than Levi's

too bad they look like ass

Ordered this jacket for like 10 bucks. Never wore denim jackets before. What y’all think? I was gonna go for a brand new levi’s trucker jacket, but I said fuck it.

Lee have tiered quality like Levis do. I have a repro stormrider from maybe... 10 years ago? I'd say it's pretty good. They released a stormrider a little while back and that wasn't as good as mine, they put polyester in the denim. Mine was a Jap release.

is this a joke? it looks like shit

>wanting to be that forced foot faced uggo gusling

just stop. stop posting this faggot. he's isn't Veeky Forums

This guy has BIG hands

Why?

If you have a bad body yeah

The weight looks like what the chinese would think a denim jacket is. It's thin and the breast pockets are in the fucking armpits. The result is a jacket that looks like it was bought at baby gap for a two year old.

It’s an S and the model is 6’1 or something. I’m like 5’11. For 10 bucks I don’t mind taking a chance.

You know that trucker jackets are supposed to be cropped, right? Like bombers? Even if this one is more of a detroit workers jacket, still the proportions are fucked. If it goes to a low rise waist on a tall guy, then it will be to your dick. And you will be swimming in it more than he already is.

Its a fucking denim jacket, they all look the same. Get Levi or fuck off.

Ah shit, you're right. Didn't think about that. Think I could salvage it at a tailor?

that looks absolutely flimsy

Yeah unless it's Lee 101 or Lee Archives

Jesus, is that a serious model shot? His pose is all kinds of ass.

APC denim jacket

Decided to cancel my order. To be honest I only wanted it cause it came close to the color in pic related.

Which Levi's trucker jacket colorway is the closest to pic related?

kek
wtf