Toptier jeans

w2c high quality black jeans
my black nudies lean dean ripped irreparably after 400 wears or so.

i bought them on sale for like $90 two years ago. my current budget for a new black jeans friend is about $160-180, however $140 would be better

tried both apc petit standard and new standard and loved the fit and quality, but the legs are way too fucking long.

what are good black jeans for my budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

scotch-soda.com/global/en/men/jeans/skim---the-nero-|-skinny-fit/125356.html?cgid=197&prefn1=searchColor&dwvar_125356_color=black&start=5&prefv1=Black
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just tailor the APCs idiot.

Did nudies actually fit you with the 34-36 inch inseam or whatever they usually have?

lmao at clueless kids still falling for the apc/acne/nudie memes

heads up: they're all the same, they're not good, and they're absolutely not worth the money you're about to pay

the apcs are $160 and with good tailerwork its $180 total. im looking for slightly cheaper alternatives and/or opinions on specific brands

my lean deans are 29/31, im 6ft slim build

elaborate pls

Whoever made that starterpack literally just mashed together everything they don't like into one to the point where it doesn't make any sense anymore

I don't have many jeans, but I love my Acne North Stay Black. Slim fit, mid-rise and they never fucking fade (polyester mix, same reason my CdG stuff never fades). For black jeans best option fit, price and quality wise, imo. Also new North line (compared to older Ace line) has same fit, but better quality for the same price (made in Italy and it's easy to see).

how are bonobos

I don't like the brand much but these jeans are excellent. Tepered slim/skinny fit.
Scotch and Soda
Skim Fit
Nero

scotch-soda.com/global/en/men/jeans/skim---the-nero-|-skinny-fit/125356.html?cgid=197&prefn1=searchColor&dwvar_125356_color=black&start=5&prefv1=Black

My 40usd uniqlo jeans i bought 4 years ago still going strong up till now and my nudie jeans doesnt last remotely close

for me, its the april 77 joeys

bump for interest

This. Joey and Dictator master race. Rafposter made a neat post if anyone wants to look in the archive.

rick owens detroits. The only black jeans you'll ever need

any have experience with blk dnm? How do they compare to other brands?

bump

Shitty Chinese overpriced brand that imitates Slimane. Also skinny fit is too skiny and slim fit too wide.

I have a pair of Neighborhood Originals jeans and I have to say I think they're rather comfy. The pair I got are baggy on me but personally that adds to it.

bump

>the legs are way too fucking long
just buy from a store that does free hemming. APCs are meant to be hemmed 99% of people obviously don't wear a 36 inseam lmao

doesn't nudie offer free repairs on all their jeans

bump