Tfw mom buys you a nice jacket but its just not your aesthetic

>tfw mom buys you a nice jacket but its just not your aesthetic

I mean its nice and all in a basic inoffensive way but i really just wouldnt wear it. Even if its winter I already have a nice barbour.

Should I just sell it? Im not a fan of wool jackets, doesnt matter how nice they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/fr/fr/duffle-coat-classique-p06593352.html?v1=4975025&v2=529019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sell it and when she asks about it, yell at her she lacks fashion sense

i'll wear it while i fuck your mom send it to 300 crescent dr

>not posting a pic

The fuck's wrong with you?

ask her for a receipt because despite it being super nice the wool itches

ITS just an innoffensive dark grey wool coat. Cant say its bad but its just so mediocre. Like theres nothing interesting about it.

>Cant say its bad
I'll do it for you look at those tacky ass clasp things lmaoo

Eh. I guess in terms of aesthetics its in the 'bad' scale but honestly the fit is nice but its just meh,

This OR you can leave it, and wear it once in a while and when you meet your mom. That way she will feel good about herself and that she took care of you, you fuckin thankless piece of shit.

See thats why im torn. I dont wanna seem ungrateful but at the same time I

a.) Never asked for a winter jacket
b.) Told her before that she shouldn't buy me clothes because im rather finicky

Just wear it when you visit if you don’t see her often. Find a chance to bring it up when the mood is good and she’ll probably take it well. She loves you and knows that you like fashion. If i were her id think this coat would be perfect for my fashionable son. Show her coats you like? It may keep her from feeling defeated. idk she probably loves you lol treat her well

If you gonna have kids you too gonna take care of your kids in slightly irrational way. Your mom isnt everlasting. So show her some gratitude, make her feel good, man, while she is still around, because thats all she ever wanted, that you felt good, you fuckin thankless piece of shit

just wear it you fuckin fagggggot

keep it dude. my mom bought me a red Polo Ralph jacket and I wear it to family gatherings and it makes her happy even if it's not my style. Its comfy at least.

Don't be a faggot to your kind and generous mom, dongmaster flash. Wear the jacket.

>red Polo Ralph jacket
Dude this sounds fucking GOAT tier, post pic

Your mom's not gonna be around forever, my dude. To think she went out, browsed some coats and thought "I should give this to user for this winter!" She cares at least that much. Maybe you've had some rough patches with her in the past, but when she's gone none of that will matter anymore.

No one will give a shit how you look in it. Do you remember every single coat-wearing schmoe you pass in the street? I doubt it.

>Told her before that she shouldn't buy me clothes because im rather finicky
just try to be less autistic in general is the best advice anyone can give you. Be grateful there is someone who wants to buy you things

This, both my grandfathers died this year. I have one grandparent left. I wear my grandfather's cold man-ring and my other one's cowboy-belt a lot. My mom is not going to die anytime soon, but my dad is fat as fuck. Parents don't last forever. Even if they are close-minded fuckers, enjoy it. And be nice to your SO's parents too. She needs them, even if they are wacky or rude.

FOr a board full of mentally ill fuckers this is a surprisingly wholesome thread

are all these "art hoe" threads and "muh thinspo qt 3.02" really just a collection of anons with serious mommy issues? Stay tuned to find out

They all live at their mother's

Yes, we all live at mothers place. At your mothers place, if u know what I mean. I mean we all fuck her.

>TFW you catch your mom give a slight cringe when she sees what clothes you bought online.

Inoffensive maybe, but still shit. Its so plain it looks like standard shopping mall core. Plus, those claps are ugly as shit. If I saw you in real life I would probably shove you for being a pussy.

>If I saw you in real life I would probably shove you for being a pussy.
No you wouldn't.

They sound like decent dudes who are willing to sacrifice fashion every now and then to make their loved ones happy. Get a grip.

And fuck, it's not like she bought him a fedora, jesus. If somebody bought me a basically decent jacket that didn't quite fit my personal style I'd take it as an interesting challenge - what can I wear to make this go along with my style or at least not clash with it too badly? I guarantee there's a way.

Why does it have three different closures? That's must be some h&m duffle coat

Just say you don't like it, but you appreciate the gesture. I don't get why you can't speak to you parents like a normal person and have differing taste with them

Say you donated it to me. I’ll take it.

Found a nice pair of jeans from Veeky Forums on amazon and asked my mom what she thinks about them. She wouldnt let me buy them because she doesnt want me to "look like a faggot"

It doesn't look like that...

Close enough

It does if worn
Its fron zara so its mallcore

how old are you that you need your moms permission to buy stuff?

it doesn't even have a hood

its a detachable hood.

I found the item page on Zara

zara.com/fr/fr/duffle-coat-classique-p06593352.html?v1=4975025&v2=529019

>zara polyester blend shit
no wonder it looks boring

never sell shit you got from your mom op. It'll break her heart a little, even if she says otherwise. Be grateful for the jacket and wear it when you go see her. Make her feel good about her purchase. Don't be a dick.
God, I miss my mom.

Uh yeah we've established that you fucking retard

this