Please someone help me, i need to pay >rent and dont hav e 85 usd, to pay 560 usd

>please someone help me, i need to pay >rent and dont hav e 85 usd, to pay 560 usd.
>if someone can, please help me, if im wont pay this time, next week im would be sleeping on street
>i have btc wallet, any amount would be great
1Bz6nL7nhpKobxqJGivVaNiaBAniTzfzQp
pic very related

sent

hope it's enough to cover your rent! Best of luck OP!

sent

I work to cover my rent while also attending school. I will be sleeping in my car this summer though because I cannot afford my rent. I'm not begging for money, fuck you

I would but you are green texting wrong.

Im work as well, and currently 4 year in uni. But in my country its very hard to live desu(. My students payment 43 usd, and they pay me in my work 670 usd, not everytime, And its all what i have for living, rent is 560, and rest goes for food(

this month is very hard for me

sent bro, did you get enough? I sent 1.5 bitcoins

sorry, my message was adresed to this guy

very very appreciated, you the best bro, i dont need this much, i only need about 85 usd, to pay my full rent. i can resend it back when i would see them in my wallet, only post your wallet

sent 2 bc

dont you cocksuckers know of blockchain? :))

>OP is probably some rich person
>poorfags donate to him
>Buys new xbox and PS4

sent, i can somehow feel op isn't lying this time.

This.

His story is so compelling I've sent 10 bitcoins by now. Enjoy it OP!

I think OP owes a dealer some money and the dealer is going to break his legs if he doesn't pay.

I sent some for sure. It just takes a while to go through.

No it doesn't, bitcoin has instant transactions with delayed confirmations.

Where the fuck did my bitcoins go then? I sent 11.5 bitcoins, what happened to them?

Check it again. I sent it through a coin mixer so maybe thats why its delayed.

op here, i dont know what to do
, my wallet looks like this, what does this mean?
in first i was thinking that i need to wait for transaction, but for now, idk what im need to do in this kind of situation(
do i need to wait longer, or what?

I think you have to download the blockchain again. I sent you some BTC a while ago so maybe you need to reload it so it updates.

We're not sending you shit faggot, fuck off

>>Buys new xbox and PS4
im poor and if there is a rich fag here that wants to buy me one, ill bust out the kneepads
15uoZC1MZ5oRGV6vMHfHPkGD9v7i3TtPKy