Why is smoking so Veeky Forums?

why is smoking so Veeky Forums?

I don't know

I hate the smell of it and have never smoked or been pressured to... but I really want to start smoking because it genuinely looks cool

have a phobia of getting black lungs though

The only reason to smoke is if you like the aroma and light buzz but dont if you dont like it...

>dangerous social taboo
>smoke looks cool
>forces you to suck in your cheeks, exposing your cheek bones
>forces you to stand out, in smoking areas etc
>smokers are thinner
simple

theres just something about cancer thats very Veeky Forums to me

I dont know what it is
maybe the induction of angiogenesis or the deregulation of cellular energetics

I will never look edgy enough without a shitty rollie though :(

>Fact: smoking only looks cool if you're already Veeky Forums

This. Also people who are smokers tend not to be uptight faggots.

>Is smelling terrible Veeky Forums?

lol quite the contrary in my experience

this

It isn't, but you have been jew'd by the happy merchant.

>forces you to suck in your cheeks
are you sure you're smoking cigs and not dick?

Damn. That was like a record gap without a smoking/cig thread. You fucked it up OP.

just do it socially senpai.
where i'm from it's a good way to meet people

pre-2000 sure, now not really. i'm too vain to ever smoke

>corona

yeah, nah, i just stick to blow and rum & coke

>not knowing how to smell good and enjoy a cig

fucking wastoid

smoking is one of the only things that will never not be cool

at least 70% of people who dont smoke cigs are fucking losers

i saw corbin play once and he is the most down to earth performer. he jumped down into the crowd to shake peoples hands and have someone light a cig for him. It was very cool.

>PAQ
my boy

Not bad considering 85% of the general population are losers in the first place.

Because a century of popular culture portraying smoking as cool has maybe had an effect on how it is viewed by people. And doing dangerous stuff is kinda cool I guess.

advertising

dont kill yourself expensively for no gain u fuks

This

kill yourself

i think you know

actually im smoking cigarettes, so i agree with you

not sure. i smoke SOCIALLY but have been avoiding it when going out recently. i've had half a bottle of wine right now and i've been wanting to walk down to the liquor store and get a pack.
i hate the way it makes nice clothes smell but there's something satisfying about it. plus if i ever got cancer i'd kill myself so maybe that's why i do it.

emphasizing the ""coolness"" of smoking make it uncool

and you have to be cool already to look cool smoking

other than smoking is hit and miss within groups

you're either a group of smokers or you're a group of nonsmokers, there is no in between or the group isn't unified

this leads you to the illusion that all smokers are effay if you're in a smokers group, or the illusion that smokers are not effay if you're in a nonsmokers group

>why is smoking so Veeky Forums?
because you're underage (mentally, if not physically)

This. To anyone else it just looks like you're addicted to nicotine. You're probably stuck in high school mentally if you think it contributes to any sort of image.

Shut the fuck up retards. It's concesnes that it makes you look cooler, it's advertised as such and it's proven as such. Everyone can agree that it looks effay as fuck. Smoking is effay but the reprecussions of smoking ie, the health shit and the terrible smelling person makes it counteractively not effay. The correct way is to not be a brainlet and don't let yourself get addicted while always keeping a pack on your person. Smoke when necessary to impress and smoke with friends for jesting and laughing. First of all you're pathetic if you are genuinly additced to the garbage taste and horrible burning throat sensation and pussy head rush. They are purely for social occasions with the uncle on christmas, with the cousin from upstate on thanksgiving, with your mates at the pub. That's it.

You have zero reason to be addicted, you have zero reason to think it's not cool, you have zero reason to smoke more than 7 cigarettes a week.

This. There is nothing more depressing than smoking alone

It's not. You just look like a massive inconsiderate prick polluting everyone elses' air.

Did you guys know that smoking boosts testosterone because it slowly causes polycythemia which is the lowering of the oxygen in the blood and testosterone boosts the release of hematopoitin which regulates oxygen levels! S O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O W O R T H

How can you do those things without smoking cigis? That’s insane

>tfw grandfather and his father died of respiratory failure so you cant be max Veeky Forums and smoke like all the other polesmokers

dead

god his hair is awful

>have a phobia of getting black lungs though
Phobia implies irrational fear. That's a completely rational fear.

t. smoked 13yrs

>smelling like absolute shit
>making your friends smell like shit
>nasty breath
>stinky car
>yellow teeth
>Veeky Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>he thinks he's masking that smell
Only smokers think others can't smell that shit. ALL non smokers can smell your shit smell a mile away. No matter how much you try to cover it up.

probably true, my friends who smoke all started in high school and just never kicked the habit

This. Personally, I feel that smoking makes me more outgoing and makes even just talking a lot more fun.

why would i give a shit

hello???

drink bleach

This is probably true for the most part, but my friends and I are about 50/50 and there's never any debate or conflict over the issue.

my gf loves the smell of camels and ysl parfum
stay square, faggot

This

Cigarettes as a fashion statement/accessory is the best way to smoke

fire and smoke

Your girlfriend is a dumb whore, literally no one cares about her taste in smells.

Fuck lads. Why is Danny lomas so bloody effay

It's like an EDC i get what you mean, but i have an addictive personality

>why is smoking so Veeky Forums?
because self-destruction and suicide are groovy

Cuz she smokes, dummy.

This
>current year
>not smelling like nicotine, expensive booze and expensive perfume

Shiggy diggy doo
Are you shitlets even trying?

>implying ysl perfumes are expensive
lmaoing at you rn.

It's not,you just like to think it is because of your addiction and fixation on sucking phallic objects.

What's the most effay pack of smokes? These are p good for lights

This. Snorting coke and drinking stupid amounts of alcohol are the base for smoking 4 or 5 packs a night.

Those are cancerous looking senpai

I usually go to mexico and buy cartons of flavored marlboros. I only smoke on occasion, but theyre really good after a meal. The flavor is somewhere between reds and golds

I smoke and still look like a dog. Not quite Veeky Forums

smoking makes you look like a sheep that cares what people think of you

also tattoos

So what happens if I smoke and eat soy?

someone post that finnpasta about smoking and life not being a contest about who lives the longest

Worry about the money more than the smell. cigs are expensive af and its only going to get worse. smokers are hated by the rest of the population way too harshly. we're living in times where good health is worshipped and "how dare i have to inhale your smoke and risk cancer" bullshit

You know, I never understood why people thought it "looked cool" (coming from smoker of 3 years here), I started because my friends did and it was just someting to do while hanging out.

I actually thought it was exactly the opposite, I was always embarassed to be seen smoking (degenerate) by strangers and non smoking friends. I would always get away from people before I smoked when outdoors.

I think if you're a cool person and you smoke, you're still cool. If you're not cool and you smoke, it won't make you cool. The act in and of itself is neither cool or uncool, it comes down to whether YOU are cool or uncool.

Parliament hybrid menthols (5ml) are really good, they only got em in korea and when I was there I smoked a pack in a day for the first time in my life. Don't buy my own cigs anymore but damn I miss those

exactly why i love smoking

also smokes are cheap as chips in america and europe i dont know why people complain

try coming from aus/nz, where the price of one packet in here can buy you three overseas

said nobody ever

you only convince yourself that this it what it looks like to give you a false feeling of rejecting social pressures