Is this effay ?

Is this effay ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/scorned-woman-tried-murder-acid-attack-led-ex-boyfriend-ending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if you're a white boi

>stop inviting them to the cookout

Does this mean they don't want people of different races to spend time together and get to know each other?

Sounds like something /pol/ would approve of.

Im ok with this, ever been to a black person cook out? nearly got food poisoning from all the butter and oil.

The term cookout just sounds low rent desu.

Id wear this ironically like with the Dior “We should all be feminists” t shirt.

le epic /pol/ doggy whistle thread xD

Best case scenario they just mean dont invite problematic racist white people to get togethers. Itd be the same as inviting some noisy obnoxious nigger to your party.

Just don’t invite weirdos. It’s not that deep

wow

no it is not, please to baiting with these nigger tripe
"is this nigger FA?"
"how is Kanye so FA"
"how do I cop this style" ( post pic of braided thug nigger idiot with face tats)
threads

You leave Kanye alone you mong

no

Yes

>including kanye
It’s effay, not FA or Veeky Forums yo describe something you newfag mongrel.

>am I edgy

Yikes

idont care about niggers

im a sjw for ugly people

ugly people are the only truly oppressed people alive today and nobody gives a fuck

t. Uggo

>this mayonnaise is spicy

leave my people alone

ugly revolution today

Do these dumb motherfuckers not know how bad things would be for them without "our" founding fathers?

What clued you in?

C O L O N I Z E D

I could be wrong, but I think the intention is to remind people that our lionized public figures did things that would gall us, along with all the things they should be praised for.

It's pretty passive aggressive when you think about it

I think the intention is to make themselves look like self righteous cunts who don't know what they really want.

lmao at all the white tears

yes it's effay af

this is corny beyond belief

my gf is black and i would dump her ass pronto if shawty came home wearing this antiwhite trash

>I will punish minorities socially if they don't kowtow to white bullshit

that's called racism sweetie

good

white pride world wide

hell yeah, FUCK white """""""""""people""""""""""""

its literally one (((non white))) kid shitting up this thread in tears as samefag personal defense lol get a job nigga go cop some supreme or s/t first before ur broke blm dick ridin ass come posting on a fashion forum lmaooo

some rapper did this with a jumpsuit that said 'across culture darker people suffer most, why?'
this is the 'totally legit replica supreme' version of that - and the original wasn't that effay, i'd give it 6/10. he was copying drake's stage visuals that said things like 'this is your warning' and 'fire with fire' and other corny shit like that

that was mos def trying to stay relevant by catching the end of the corny ass tumblr tween post modern ""c u @ the MoMA"" fad

Don't like how the sweaters look (too baggy and art hoe ish for my taste), but none of those slogans are actually wrong from a historical point of view, or even that of common decency. They just piss off ugly American racists, of which Veeky Forums is rife.

The irony is that if it wasn't for slave owners these people would still be living in some shitty third world country.

>mfw I live in a third world African country
>mfw me and my family are doing better than 99% of whites and African-Americans

>hostile and vulgar
>not wrong from a common decency standpoint
Ask me how I know this is bait.

>columbus was a murderer
wrong

>your founding fathers owned slaves
only partially true

>fuck your racist grandma
not even a statement of fact

>stop inviting them to the cookout
nor is this

shitskins should honestly just leave our country if they are going to act like they are the grand moral judges while contributing nothing, not even taxes-- in fact, there is a good chance the girl in the pic actually receives welfare.

Vulgarity is purely subjective, and a shirt cannot be hostile. Passive-aggressive, maybe.

>shitskins
Looks like I was right about pissed off ugly racists.

>Looks like I was right about pissed off ugly racists

im kenyan, nice projection tho u fragile little fuckboy

>our country
>shitskins
Nice try.

Also
>implying being Kenyan (which you almost definitively aren't) somehow stops you from being pissed off, ugly and racist
lmao

>not even a statement of fact
Does every text on a shirt have to be a statement of fact?

why are u assuming im 1) pissed off 2) ugly and 3) trying to tell me what ethnicity i am

hmmm...something doesnt add up

i think ur the problematic one here

may i recommend some self reflection and warm glass of bleach

You're clearly pissed off, you've exposed yourself as racist with , and only an ugly person would get so triggered over nothing.
And I never "told you what ethnicity you are", I just don't believe your dubious claim of being Kenyan when your wording clearly said otherwise in your initial post.
>may i recommend some self reflection and warm glass of bleach
Maybe take your own advice. Or keep getting salty over sweaters and Veeky Forums posts. It's none of my concern.

also lol @ assuming that post was me ;)

im black and racist af bitch, fuck with me

>w-w-wasn't me!
So, assuming you're not lying on the internet again, you responded on someone else's behalf to impersonate them, and are now upset that the person believed it was you? Ok
>im black and racist af bitch,
So, you admit it and I was actually completely right about pissed off, ugly and racist all this time. What are you even mad about?

i dont like high estrogen cacs crusading on the internet on behalf of poc

back to reddt please

>thinking I'm not black
>thinking I haven't been on Veeky Forums longer than you
>thinking that expressing an offhanded opinion on sweaters is "crusading" on anyone's behalf because it hurts your feelings
You should stop posting until you turn 18, and also stop acting tough on cartoon forums. It's kinda embarrassing.

W2c "Fuck Your Racist Grandma" sweater?

fuck your racist grandma is an easy cop
but yeah overall fuck white people, they are so lame and unpleasant

WTF is wrong with Niggers, are they so narcissitic they just can't voice their opinions peacefully.
This fucking fashion makes nazis.
Oh.. wait I'm trying to make sense about what blacks are thinking.
My bad.

>Takes anorexic chainsmoker fashion forum seriously
WTF is wrong with you?
Enjoy bantz, faggot.

Where is this?

maybe the reason they are remembered for the good things is cause they made positive changes to a world even though they weren't perfect and were probably widely also doing things that would be considered bad with todays standards
but why should we judge them by todays standards at all, maybe it's just better to embrace to good changes they made, everyone is a human being after all, no one is perfect

>i-i-i-it's just bants!!!!1
You tried.

>This fucking fashion makes nazis
Hurt your feelings, eh? What's that word that gets thrown about once in a while...
Fucking hell, be a man seriously. Fucking pale faggot

>Looks like a monkey
>has no abstract thinking
>Doesn't understand bantz
Get off 4chinz and go back to plebit

>Fucking hell, be a man seriously. Fucking pale faggot
>pale faggot
AHAHAHAA. But I am gay.

I'd wear "fuck your racist grandma" all of the other ones are terrible

That's pretty funny desu. The other ones are just statements

>Fuck
>not vulgar
B8
>"fuck your grandma"
>"don't worry, it's just passive aggressive"
So if I wore a shirt that said "all fucking niggers must fucking hang" then I'd just be passive aggressive and not vulgar at all?

>So if I wore a shirt that said "all fucking niggers must fucking hang" then I'd just be passive aggressive and not vulgar at all?
It would be a true statement, nobody would be offended.

>being this triggered and trying to hide your triggeredness with "muh bantz"
Maybe you should go back to Pleddit, laddy

The sweater reads "Fuck your racist grandma". Omission is dishonest, user.
And nobody would be offended by that statement, except on the part of racist old people, which I believe it's fair to assume the wearer disregards the feelings of. As for the word "fuck", either the person who wears it does not mind swear words, or they have the foresight not to wear the sweater in a place that its use of a swear word would be looked down on.
>So if I wore a shirt that said "all fucking niggers must fucking hang" then I'd just be passive aggressive and not vulgar at all?
What you're claiming, essentially, is that "Fuck racist people", is on the same level as "Hang all people of this entire fucking race". Are "racist grandmas" counted as a race of humans in your eyes or something? Are you offended because you're racist and/or a grandma?
If your answer to the last question is yes in any capacity, that is all you had to say from the start. "The sweater offends me because I am racist and/or a grandma".

So I can't be racist?
WTF is wrong with you leftie?

holy shit lmaooo this nigga still posting

bruh

why u so cut

take the L already and go back to neogaf u lame

Why are you trying to infringe on people's free speech to be anti-racist? Are you pro-censorship or something?
Calling me a "leftie" won't make you sound like less of a snowflake tbqh. Maybe you should keep to your safe space.

>if I wore a shirt that said "all fucking niggers must fucking hang"

where to cop? need one asap

What's wrong, can't take Veeky Forums posts? Who hurt you?

Try redbubble. Post pics of fit when you get it.

>And nobody would be offended by that statement, except on the part of racist old people, which I believe it's fair to assume the wearer disregards the feelings of.

That's incorrect.

Saying fuck your racist grandma = saying fuck your grandma (if she's racist).

Whether or not someone's grandma is racist is likely not as important as the fact that she's their grandma.

If someone wants to fuck my grandma because she's racist, it doesn't matter to me whether or not she's racist, what matters is that someone wants to fuck with my grandma.

The relationship I have with my grandma is more important than whether or not a third party considers her racist (or even whether or not I consider her racist). To say that people should disregard close blood relations on account of a third party's claim of racism is offensive to many (probably most) people, as you're saying in effect 'my feelings should dictate how you view members of your own family'.

nice itll go nicely with my natsoc x rick owens getup

>Being loud and opinionated even without opening your mouth

American/10

If you feel threatened by a sweater on behalf of a grandma who may or may not be racist, then I don't know what to tell you except to get out more.
>The relationship I have with my grandma is more important than whether or not a third party considers her racist (or even whether or not I consider her racist)
Then the sweater should not bother you in any capacity. The wearer's hypothetical opinion is none of your concern, and through the passive action of a sweater referring to a non-specific "your", they did not attack you personally in any capacity. Your taking some sort of personal, special offense when you see a stranger in a sweater that isn't even referring to you or your grandmother by name (or any other sort of specialized marker) really is a "you" problem.
>To say that people should disregard close blood relations on account of a third party's claim of racism is offensive to many (probably most) people, as you're saying in effect 'my feelings should dictate how you view members of your own family'.
No one said that on the sweater. "Fuck [x]" generally means the speaker themselves is dismissing [x], not trying to force others to do the same. If you disagree with this person's dismissal, then you, in effect, are telling people that they have no right to personally dislike people who are racist because of your own feelings. You're saying "My feelings about my family members should dictate how you view people who are racist". That's rather hypocritical.
The beauty of free speech is that it allows for you to make a sweater that reads "I Love Your Racist Grandma"/"I Love My Racist Grandma"/"I Love Racist Grandmas", etc etc. If you're this passionate on the subject of racist grandmas, then that should be your first thought.

Why anyone ever would be so simple minded that they hate an entire group of people is beyond me

>If you feel threatened by a sweater on behalf of a grandma who may or may not be racist, then I don't know what to tell you except to get out more.

If someone says 'fuck your racist mother' to me, or 'fuck your racist girlfriend', whether my mother or my gf (>implying I have one) is or is not racist is not going to make a difference. You just insulted (by saying 'fuck them') a very close relation of mine, that shit's not cool.

People's grandmothers are often some of the most important family relations, and given that they're aged and defenceless, people are generally more willing to feel offended when you insult them.

>If you disagree with this person's dismissal, then you, in effect, are telling people that they have no right to personally dislike people who are racist because of your own feelings. You're saying "My feelings about my family members should dictate how you view people who are racist". That's rather hypocritical.
>The beauty of free speech is that it allows for you to make a sweater that reads "I Love Your Racist Grandma"/"I Love My Racist Grandma"/"I Love Racist Grandmas", etc etc. If you're this passionate on the subject of racist grandmas, then that should be your first thought.

No I'm trying to explain to you why people might be offended by when someone makes the statement 'fuck your racist grandma'.

I'm nowhere saying I support or do not support this position of offence.

But you must realise, there is a legitimate pattern of thought (defence of blood relations and familial bonds) that is common to most humans that will be provoked by this statement.

What you're trying to claim seems to be that this statement could not possibly offend someone who is not themselves racist. This is incorrect, as the existence of racist belief in a family member will not, in many people's minds, overmatch the value of the relationship they have with that family member.

I want to fuck your racist grandmas.

the literal commodification of political activism, capitalism truly is wretched

>If someone says 'fuck your racist mother' to me, or 'fuck your racist girlfriend', whether my mother or my gf (>implying I have one) is or is not racist is not going to make a difference. You just insulted (by saying 'fuck them') a very close relation of mine, that shit's not cool.
No one said it to you, they were wearing a sweater. The world isn't made up of just you, it's a collective of individuals. If a series of non-specific words on an item of clothing worn by a random person who has never met any of your family members or loved ones happens to coincidentally hit close to home, that is your business and should be dealt with in your own privacy.
Infringing upon others' rights to expression because of your feelings isn't defensible.
>People's grandmothers are often some of the most important family relations, and given that they're aged and defenceless, people are generally more willing to feel offended when you insult them.
If their grandmothers are not racist, the dismissal is not even targeted towards them, ergo they have no reason to be offended.
>What you're trying to claim seems to be that this statement could not possibly offend someone who is not themselves racist.
Why would it? I and plenty of other people don't have grandmothers who are racist, and will not be offended.
>This is incorrect, as the existence of racist belief in a family member will not, in many people's minds, overmatch the value of the relationship they have with that family member.
By this logic, anything and everything can be offensive by virtue of the subject being a general term. You're ignoring the word "racist" because of a knee-jerk reaction to the word "grandma", and are thus knowingly misinterpreting its message and taking offense.
>But you must realise, there is a legitimate pattern of thought (defence of blood relations and familial bonds) that is common to most humans that will be provoked by this statement.
Only mildly illiterate or oversensitive humans.

>asks if she's experienced racism
>immediately starts naming examples of other people experiencing racism because she never has
Checks out.

>only mildly illiterate or oversensitive humans will be bothered by this
I'm going to agree with you, but I will say that these people are hypocritical if they expect to not have any problems wearing this and then go and flip shit if I wear a confederate flag as a cape.

>this fucking thread

This is pretty much right imo.

Everybody’s like „no it’s alright to say this because it’s anti racism“.
They don’t realize themselves that they just jumped the anti racism bandwagon, being vulgar and unreasonable idiots by themselves, repeating mistakes.
White people are the dominant race. For some that might be a good thing, bad for others. Some just don’t care.
White people did crimes to gain that position, that’s definitely the truth and wrong. Does it matter, even if it was wrong and shitty? No. In our time it’s a cold hard fact. People preach about treating everybody as individual and forgiveness but go on about that forefather shit and blame people. That’s equally bad. That’s racism. Claiming your unreasonable aggression is ok because of points you think are right and wrong is still unreasonable aggression on a whole level. Statements like that on a sweater are unreasonable aggression. Pointless.
The problem is people molding their individual realities and creating problems based on ignorance, promoting violence for cold hard facts that cannot be changed by doing that.
Guess what that violence, doesn’t matter in what way, will end in? I guess the answer is gonna be counter-violence.
We’re in 2017. Racism is basically for dumb, bubble-life people only. It still occurs tho, even hit a short high point now in comparison to the last years, but how about this for a change: in order to strive for a racism-free world, try actually being anti racist instead of being fucking counter-racist and masking it as some crusade against racism.

How have you morons not figured out that people aren't triggered by what is says, it's the over arching implications. Basically: A dumb nigger who has a SUPER easy life is spreading the message, not so subtly, that all white people are racist, and that niggers are just poor oppressed people who dindu nuffin. And this person is allowed to interact and infect children in her community. The problem isn't the fucking shirt, it's everything that is wrong with niggers rolled into a "look at me" item.

>but what about the confederate flag
That is history, and it was some shit. But you can't just pretend history didn't happen. You CAN stop morons from spreading race baiting nigger tier logic, propaganda though.

Also, these sweaters by themselves are autistic as fuck. Not effay in the slightest.
It’s the same tier people who go up to middle schoolers wearing Ché shirts, screaming that he was a murderer and lunatic

>angry racist gets triggered by a sweater, blames everyone else for his hurt feelings

I'll concede on that.

There are no "overarching implications", this is just you chimping out over words printed on clothes. The sweater does not read "All white people are racist" or whatever drivel you're spouting.
You're just as batshit insane as the people you hate so much.
Fuck your racist grandma, user.

>Infringing upon others' rights to expression because of your feelings isn't defensible.
What does this have to do with anything in either of my posts?

>If their grandmothers are not racist, the dismissal is not even targeted towards them, ergo they have no reason to be offended.
Peoples definition of 'racist' is very variable, and can easily be used to make attacks on the generalisation that all old people are racist, so you might know your grandmother isn't racist, but people may still attack you on those grounds.

>Why would it? I and plenty of other people don't have grandmothers who are racist, and will not be offended.
That's nice, but do consider that there exist people who would not readily separate the idea of attacking someone who is a blood relation because they are racist and attacking someone who is a blood relation just because they see them as an enemy, or an easy target.

>By this logic, anything and everything can be offensive by virtue of the subject being a general term.
That's right, pretty much anything and everything is offensive to somebody.

>You're ignoring the word "racist" because of a knee-jerk reaction to the word "grandma", and are thus knowingly misinterpreting its message and taking offense.
No, many people will ignore it because their emotional attachment to the word 'grandma' is very strong, and their emotional reaction to the idea of being labelled a racist for defending their grandma is not nearly so strong.

>Only mildly illiterate or oversensitive humans.
It's easy to dismiss people as oversensitive because they are sensitive to issues which you are not. This is why many feminists and women with legitimate grievances are labelled as oversensitive by some men and people of more conservative social values, because they do not empathise with the issues faced, and as such think the offended group are just whining.

However, do not assume I in any way conflate the level of offence with the legitimacy of a grievance.

>confederacy
>some shit
Wrong.

black women are crazy as fuck, period. only race of women id never date just because it seems like theres a whole extra layer of baggage that comes with them

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/scorned-woman-tried-murder-acid-attack-led-ex-boyfriend-ending/

>What does this have to do with anything in either of my posts?
Your argument was that the sweater somehow infringes upon people's right to how they feel about family members, but by using that argument, you infringe upon people's rights to openly not like racists. Then, you went on to defend it, still using feelings as an argument.
>Peoples definition of 'racist' is very variable, and can easily be used to make attacks on the generalisation that all old people are racist,
The sweater specifically says "Fuck your racist grandma", not "All old people are racist". The definitions of all non-literal concepts are inherently variable.
>you might know your grandmother isn't racist, but people may still attack you on those grounds.
I'm yet to hear of any elderly person being attacked over an anti-racist grandma sweater, or any person being attacked because their grandma might be racist thanks to an anti-racist grandma sweater.
>there exist people who would not readily separate the idea of attacking someone who is a blood relation because they are racist and attacking someone who is a blood relation
Again, that is their problem, and it is their duty to deal with it in their own privacy.
>That's right, pretty much anything and everything is offensive to somebody.
So why take exception to defend a frivolous offense over a mostly impersonal sweater?
>No, many people will ignore it because their emotional attachment to the word 'grandma' is very strong, and their emotional reaction to the idea of being labelled a racist for defending their grandma is not nearly so strong.
They can ignore the entire sweater, then. They're purposely misreading it and warping its message into something completely personal to them.
Cont.

>tfw you're too tired of arguing so you just let the sjws win

you're right guys. she did nothing wrong at all. she is not a hate filled reactionary shes actually an upstanding member of society and i would trust her to look after my white child alone

its just corny black girls that spend too much time in the internets cancerous social justice echo chamber

gen z retards who the world is coming into a second apartied

>It's easy to dismiss people as oversensitive because they are sensitive to issues which you are not. This is why many feminists and women with legitimate grievances are labelled as oversensitive by some men and people of more conservative social values, because they do not empathise with the issues faced, and as such think the offended group are just whining.
The difference is that this is a sweater, and any offense over it is not only to be considered whining by those who do not empathize, but is an example of actual whining. A sweater with the words "Fuck your racist grandma" does not create policies that endanger anyone, rape people, throw acid into people's faces for the sin of premarital sex, or make it difficult for people to protect their reproductive rights. The "people with racist grandmas" demographic can breathe easy, for the existence of this sweater will not do anything to affect the livelihoods of them or their grandmothers, just broadcast that the wearer has no patience for them. It could even make it easier for them to navigate who to phase out of their social circles and avoid.
>However, do not assume I in any way conflate the level of offence with the legitimacy of a grievance.
I do not think you personally do so, but your argument does. By comparing the two, you are giving the offense over the sweater a sort of "trickle down legitimacy", which just doesn't really work.

Why are you racist bro? Racism is stupid and wrong no matter what colour you are.

Pussy, you’re just mad you got out argued

>Black people being passive-aggressive and visibly racist

SSDD

I think this is just english woman .

>Your argument was that the sweater somehow infringes upon people's right to how they feel about family members
That's completely incorrect, and I believe this is what you're referring to:

>To say that people should disregard close blood relations on account of a third party's claim of racism is offensive to many (probably most) people, as you're saying in effect 'my feelings should dictate how you view members of your own family'.
Here I am implying that the supposition of the wearer of the shirt is that their definition of racism (the 'feelings') should be able to dictate how a person feels about their family member. The feeling being gauged by the lack of offence (showing that they care more about themselves being perceived as racist and thus submitting to the criticism) or by actively taking offence (giving the provoker - the wearer of the top - the ammunition to claim offence at whatever attack is levied against them by the viewer, no doubt citing that they are racist by association - even if they defend their grandma on grounds of her not being racist, by further relying on the generalisation of all old people being racist - this being the intended effect of wearing the provocative top).

It has nothing to do with whether or not I feel as though people should be right to be offended at the statement, but rather I'm examining the purpose of the statement and the way in which it manipulates certain people into feeling offended at the statement.

The statement is obviously intended to be provocative, I'm simply explaining why.

>The sweater specifically says "Fuck your racist grandma", not "All old people are racist".
No but that stereotypical generalisation is the basis for the idea of the 'racist grandma', as often older people have been shown to be more prone to holding discriminatory and socially conservative beliefs (probably mostly due to having lived in a different era).