Digital watches

Lets see your digital watches Veeky Forums
Which ones are the most Veeky Forums approved?
I'll start with a classic.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZF6LL2/ref=s9_acsd_simh_hd_bw_b6wJmSp_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=1WVE19MNHA6R930N9CDJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=849e06ea-591e-5738-ad43-f2160e59522a&pf_rd_i=6358539011
ebay.com/itm/Casio-A159WGEA-1D-Digital-Watch-Brand-New-100-Authentic/151650169682?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have one of those and inverted the colours with a sheet of polarized film, it's pretty effay

Post pics senpai

ahh, i want to, but i can't find it since my appartement is a fucking mess
i'll post when i find it

negative displays are fucking stupid and completely negate (haha) the purpose of a digital watch

i get you, but they look cool

I got pic related. Very poor readability.

That is the operator version, you are only supposed to use it at night, possibly with night vision goggles.

This classic beats them all.

How do I cop this in a different color in US?

Been looking for a tan one forever.

I had one of those casios. It was great until the strap broke, and a replacement strap was like £2 less than a new watch which I though was ridiculous so I bought a nato fabric strap. There were no adaptors available for putting a full cloth strap on the watch so I bought one with strap pins, which was quite difficult to get onto the watch and that stap broke one day and I gave up on it.
The watch is still ticking away in a drawer somewhere.
Bought a similar looking watch by a Canadian company called neuvo except it was in gold. Very uncomfortable. Since then I haven't worn a watch.

go away woody allen

They don't come in colours, those would be knock offs. You can find them in any random Chinese store

I’ll take a Chinese knock off, I don’t plan on taking it diving or anything like that but I’ve never seen them in any store. Chinese or not

I'm going to complain about stupid bullshit on the internet and you can stop me.

So anyways, I needed a new strap for my watch, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

I see them all the time but maybe that's just because I live in a city with a large Chinese population. But anyway, go to the nearest Chinatown like place you can find and look through all the vendors, Should be able to find something.

Not really fa, but it's great watch.

I win.

and a casio terrorist ofc

I just ordered that one on amazon, should go well with my hoodie/joggers/sneakers combo

What? Just put the strap on, you don't need an adaptor or anything, just put the nato strap on like normal...

Pic related, f91w on cheapest nato...

Dot matrix, lots of features and a bit of customization. My most effay gshock and i think the most ever made.

Its not my only gshock only because it is not solar and radiocontroled.

>tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time
every fucking time. i will never understand the minds of the golden-era writers

A treasure you have there.

lcd>led
Although I admit led looks more sexy.

yours is a different model to mine but the original straps were attached with pins and when you removed them there was nowhere to loop a nato strap through.

>yours is a different model to mine but the original straps were attached with pins and when you removed them there was nowhere to loop a nato strap through.
Are you for real??
Just put the pins back bro?
God damn

It's an f91w, same as in the OP. It has the same plastic strap. All Casios can have a nato strap put on using those same normal pins.

Well I fucked up the pin holes putting on the replacement strap in the first place so the watch is unusable now but good to know for future reference, thanks.

Get a very small drillbit and try to drill them through if you want to attempt salvaging it.

Good idea, thanks

is this watch Veeky Forums unironically? I can't tell

The a158 is more Veeky Forums, but they both are very effay

I had this watch and recently lost it. Rather than spend hundreds, is the black casio an alternative? which is more effay?

the a158 is 16 € and f-91w is 8 €
Both are better than that nixon shit.

is it really shit? I wore it for quite a while. should I be embarrassed?

Baby G in clear

thats fricken cool

Why would you be embarrassed?
I think its the best cheap watch you can get.

wearing the nixon one for so long if its not Veeky Forums

Oh I got you wrong senpai.
We all learn from our mistakes.

Opinions on this watch?

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZF6LL2/ref=s9_acsd_simh_hd_bw_b6wJmSp_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=1WVE19MNHA6R930N9CDJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=849e06ea-591e-5738-ad43-f2160e59522a&pf_rd_i=6358539011

Also just ordered this

TAKBIR!

calculator casio watch for everyday and a basic silver/gold for business wear. that's it.

end of discsusion. it could be so easy but you faggots take everything to extreme. Owniner one watch it enough but realistically you need the two i mentioned above

Business wear with Casio... you better be a rock star in your business Veeky Forumsg.

>calculator casio watch for everyday
>and a basic silver/gold for business wear
i didn't say business waear was casio, cocksucker

I took it like a elipsis since we are talking digital watches and you were talking about the Casio calculator.

May Your Highness forgive me for not understanding thy confuse writing style.

You, are - forgiven; my liege

Should I do this casio mod?

this one

i like mine a lot, do you?

surprised they didnt use some made in china cheap shit ben 10 watch

This is wayyy over man, but cool for extreme ironical back to the future style cosplaying.

That one is a fucking cool mechanical + digital watch !
Jumping minutes !

Digital timedisplay is the strenght of the quartz movement while analog display is clearly more suited for mechanicals indicated by the sweep of the seconds hand.

got this one as a gift 2 hours ago, pretty cool imo

The Chad timepiece.

How many lists would you end up on buying one of these with a farm supplies catalogue?

I think the gold calculator watch would be pretty alpha.
It's like the embodiment of not giving a single fuck.

>you are only supposed to use it at night, possibly with night vision goggles.
Damn that's Veeky Forums, need me one now.

Found this at a carboot sale for £1. Turns out it's actually pretty rare. Kinda love it.

What about this?

mm watch good

The standard a158 is more effay imo.

pretty cool, is this for EMTs or something? or is it for checking your own pulse?

Fucking kek brah.
Of course it's for your own pulse famalam.

Checking your own, that thing under the blue button is a sensor you put your thumb on.

What's the best digital watch with a stainless steel case and a mineral/saphiry crystal?
It is impossible to find one that isnt very huge novadays.

>Found this at a carboot sale for £1. Turns out it's actually pretty rare.
Carboot sales happen every weekend Timothy.

Where the FUCK do I cop the gold one

ebay.com/itm/Casio-A159WGEA-1D-Digital-Watch-Brand-New-100-Authentic/151650169682?
Here.

You cant get the silver for half the price though.
Also the gold calculator watch is more alpha.

I had this watch until I broke the clasp, I miss it so much

I had one of these with am inverted screen while I was in the Army. Great for daylight in the desert and really nice at night with the illumination (not nearly as bright as the normal screen) but viewing it with Night Vision is even still hard to read. Granted I only had PVS-14

Copped this one.

Pretty effay, not sure how well would that small solar panel work with that watch though, given that the battery life can be around 7 years without it.

Rate my cop

Mine.

What size nato strap works with the F91W?

20mm

Is there a specific brand that you--or anybody else reading this--would recommend for around $10? I'm looking to get a black one.

When it comes to nato straps, brand is meaningless, just the the cheapest ones you can from ebay and you are set.

Okay, thanks.

With the f-91w you need to take out the lug pins, put the nato strap on and then push the pins back into place since there is not much room for the strap itself to move.
Also get the 18mm nato.