How do I become Veeky Forums?

How do I become Veeky Forums?

white victim of violence? tra to contact alex jone, wthe vice guy, milo, sam hyde, etc

>shave, get a haircut
>go lift and become Veeky Forums
>wear bizcaz
>get educated

Giv your zodiac birth chart pls

>birth chart
u wot m8?

honestly it seems like all you have to be is rich as shit

have no original opinions/taste or dress like a 50 year old upper middle class white guy. make sure to call anything interesting gay

>have no original opinions/taste

Being original is only worthwhile if you are 8/10 or better.
For everyone else the social benefit is in looking "normal" with disposable income.

I can't.

be attractive
that's basically it

If you have to ask you’ll never be fa

...okay.

Is there no hope?

I think you know the answer already user

C-Can you at least try? I want to be Veeky Forums

>be into fashion
>know how to colour match
>find an inspiration

good luck user

Embrace faggotry, in other words

don't fuck with joy division and switch to the smiths then, and if a double decker bus crashes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die

>find an inspiration
uuhhhhh....

I mean, all politics aside, Hugo Boss knew what was good.

Mosley was tight too.

Dem SS uniforms were nice. Don't deny it

This meme again...

Do people actually believe this?

okay last one because kek

Yes. Shit was sharp af

But Boss didn't actually design their uniforms. They just used his productions resources. He was a Nazi supporter, but it's pretty normal for private resources to be turned toward military use in total war.

Does it really matter tho? The style is sharp as fuck

Edgy /Pol/fags suck, y'all need to lurk more instead of posting you're brain dead opinions on fashion

he was a contractor. had no say in designing the thing.

date an art hoe, get emotionally destroyed, and let that haunt you for the rest of your life and affect every decision (fashion or otherwise) you make forever

kek this

it's the little things like knowing how shave your face or wear a beard well. or knowing the right amount and scent of perfume to use that doesn't make guys turned off

whoa that's literally me

Do you have a picture of yourself showing off the style you like so much?

>it's the little things like knowing how shave your face

mfw, I just shaved my face and now I'm not sure if I know how to do this.

good post

>y'all
>you're brain dead opinions
>you're
spot the nigger is very easy today

I have this problem, been coming here since 2014, still dress like shit and every pic I take looks like ass, I have plenty of clothes bit they all look like shit on me

Kill me

lmao. you have to know your face well, and understand the law of attraction. your face is like a golf course, and you need to pay attention to every single valley and sandtrap

its something ur born with sorry

flyover state baby facers posting on a anime forum for clothign advice automatically makes u unfash forever

well are you a gross manlet?

b urself

>that caption
kek, /pol/ wishes