W2C this hoodie. I'll literally send $20 PayPal if you can find it. I've been looking for almost 2 years...

W2C this hoodie. I'll literally send $20 PayPal if you can find it. I've been looking for almost 2 years. This is the best pic I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Frisson/comments/66xpab/music_my_cousin_playing_around_with_talk_box/?st=jag24xkz&sh=a243daab
reddit.com/user/bwa_ahki
twitter.com/KingMidasMusic?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Polo-Navajo-Indian-Print-Hoodie-Pullover-Rare-Mens-Size-XL-Ralph-Lauren-/181841209320
grailed.com/listings/3701109-Ralph-Lauren-Navajo-hoodie
i.imgur.com/LRnVT8j.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like some hotep shit

Nigga it looks like a Christmas hoodie.

Message the guy on reddit lol
reddit.com/r/Frisson/comments/66xpab/music_my_cousin_playing_around_with_talk_box/?st=jag24xkz&sh=a243daab

Wrong profile
Here is the original poster reddit.com/user/bwa_ahki

You could also contact the guy directly on twitter, twitter.com/KingMidasMusic?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Shit, thank you. I saw the vid a while ago on Reddit and I couldn't find the original. What's your PayPal homie?

lol this nigga wasnt joking. you know anyone can just say their paypal and take the money right?

don't worry about it dude

I know, but I assumed he'd probably be in the thread and respond lol.

Thanks my nigga. I would say I owe you one, but idk who you are lmao

Aw sheit. paypal.me/grufalo

Just letting you know you don't have to if you don't wan't to but if you really want to there's my link.

Thats my search histroy from yesterday if you really need to know its me aswell.

bump for my shekels

99.9 % sure this is it.

It's an old Ralph Lauren hoodie. Since it's vintage, I can't provide a good link, just check etsy/grailed/ebay regularly for one.

Here is an old listing: ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Polo-Navajo-Indian-Print-Hoodie-Pullover-Rare-Mens-Size-XL-Ralph-Lauren-/181841209320

UPDATE:

It's $324, but I found one: grailed.com/listings/3701109-Ralph-Lauren-Navajo-hoodie

that obvious inspect element lmao

at least do it right next time

Its not? Is refeshing the page proof enough then? i.imgur.com/LRnVT8j.gifv

Oh and nvmd this guy deserves the money

looks like OP stopped browsing the thread or didn't wanna deliver lol

If he deliverd that would have been really cool of him but i get not wanting to blow 20 dollars just like that.

Pay either of theese dudes op. They got you what you wanted.