Shose

Haven't been lurking Veeky Forums for a while, my meme projects are pretty worn out now after 4 years and I need something to replace them with.

What's the cool new hip shoes to buy nowadays? Or should I just buy another pair of CPs in a different color/style? Please help

meme shoes you say? i have just the thing for you

Buy some shoelaces and make a noose so you can hang yourself

please give me serious suggestions Veeky Forumsriend. I'm hoping to buy something while the black friday sales are still going on :)

wow youre really getting into Veeky Forums there bud

what shoes should i wear while i dangle from the ceiling?

Piss yeezys
I've got some gazelles they're alright but uncomfortable as phuk
converse chuck taylor 70 or II
reebok c 85
1461 mono

if you liked them it's a great time to get new cps, otherwise you have to specify what else you're interested in

Thank you for the suggestion but I don't really want runners.

Not necessarily dress shoes, but something a bit more formal than runners. Along the lines of sneakers, or doc martens 1461, chelseas, etc.

Try some
Jordan 30.5
Adidas knitkicks
Nike cocbouncers
Reebok duo

Yea I understand, none of my suggestions really mesh with the CP look lmao (then again I never really liked the achilles)

MMM Replicas

I'm not currently looking for any runners because I already have several pairs of them and I'm looking for something a bit less casual. Thanks though

nothing has really dethroned them yet, but they're definitely on their way out
if you find a pair on sale for sub 200 go for it
don't have any recs

Club C's are a superior silhouette.

There not really running shoes
Just look them up

I know what you mean, my point still stands though, I'm looking for something slightly less casual. As in something I could wear into work (business casual)

Bought some white AF1s and I'm extremely happy with them

GUCCI ACES

meh

actually?

Where can I find CP's on sale? I've looked everywhere but no one has the whites on sale

just maintain the uppers and resole them with more memes

Filling Pieces has some interesting models

Right now literally everywhere has them on sale. Black Friday 20-25% off. Or just buy off grailed

I love what they're doing mixing up their soles but their silhouettes are just straight up awful. Like a hodgepodge of CP's and Ato Matsumoto's from way back when. I think it's mostly the length of the tongue that's really off-putting

groce my man