Alright guys I got a problem

Alright guys I got a problem.
A year ago I bought some nice classic Timberlands.
Problem is, I've been moving more to a semi-casual look with vests, shirts, chinos,... the basic stuff.
How do I combine a semi-casual look like pic related with classic Timberlands?

you don't

Is there really no way?

pair 'em with jeans and for the top a normal t or if it's a bit cold outside a dress shirt + something like a field jacket.

>semi-casual
>vests

>2017
>wearing that hardcore business casual stuff for anything other than work

Dude no offense, rock it if you like it, but it’s boring as fuck imho. Like straight-outta-GQ-listening to chart music-never did drugs boring as fuck.
Ok tho if you’re 30+ or just very mature.
But get a little bit more urban/street stuff in there and you’ll be able to wear them. Plus you don’t look straight outta GQ.
If you’re not gonna wear them anyway, just sell them or hand them down/give them to charity. They’re like 100 bucks. Fuck that.

what the... straight out of GQ is what you should strive for. the death of street wear is neigh wtf are you on about. this common business look is goals i have no idea what you're talking about to be frank. urban/street has been dead if not dying of straight cancer right now

streetwear will never die. It's what the youths wear and will always wear. hype brands like Supreme and ASSC will die soon, and a new brand shall take it's place and so on and so on.

exactly. the youth take everything good and rupture a new hole into it. name me one good/fashionable/cool/decent thing from the past that hasn't been butchered my millenials or even some of us on Veeky Forums like cool pilot jackets, or heroin core or buzz cuts. we ruined them and we're youth.

tell me which instagram yeezy hype beast 17 year old retards faggot would wear business cazz? or which autistic 13 yr old sperg would wear a beautiful trimmed vest with slim high tapered trousers? none. that's why business casual is so cash. it's un touchable. who is unrespected and dresses like this? literally no one, therefore you dress liek that = you become respected.

name a respected person who dresses street
>inb4 nignog rappers and 36yr old manchils

This, as long as you're not wearing a blazer or something you can just throw on some jeans and you're fine.

It sounds like you're just becoming a grumpy old man. If you're actually growing up (25+) it's fine to dress business casual all the time but if you're young and you try to dress like you're older than you are you'll probably seem like a pretentious cunt. That said, you may not mind it because it seems like you want to do everything in your power to dissociate from your average 20 something. However, you will not be respected for it.
>who is unrespected and dresses like this?
The autistic #menswear kid at my college.

you just reminded me how cancerous
the #menswear kids can be, fuck

here

Business casual is the most boring shit there is, there’s no debate about that. You’re maybe a „well dressed normie“ if you dress business casual in a good way, but my dude, you will never be effay wearing that shit. Everybody who has no idea about fashion in general, who has never tried to find their own particular style and can’t pull off anything even half unique, goes business casual. It’s literally basic-half cheap-copped at the local mall-adviced by every men‘s style mag written by middle aged women-crap that makes you look like every other boring mfer that landed some shitty regular wage job at an insurance company.
Look at any meaningful designer house. Do they make boring as fuck business casual, mall-tier shit? No.
And don’t be a faggot and mistake prepcore fits for business casual because „hey he’s wearing chinos too!!“. Honestly, if you’re not about actual fashion and prefer to wear GQ and alpha m. tier shit that your parents find handsome, then go ahead. But please don’t post. You can lurk, you can look for inspo, but don’t fucking post and give „fashion advice“ to people who know even less than you. Because that’s fucking ruining this shitty board.
And just for the record, I’m in no way talking about or dressing in Supreme, BAPE and all that other hypeshit.

when you put it this way you have a compelling argument user, i am sorry user. i just am tired of the 'unique' fashion that it's always nice to fallback on the classic timeless parental handsome that GQ offers

Like I said, then rock it if you like it. It’s appropriate if you don’t always go HAM on it. This weekend I saw someone with dress shoes, tucked in button up shirt etc. at a really shitty niché-rave-club full of underage idiots wearing Vans. Shit was ridiculous.
The only thing kinda triggering is when someone dressing business casual claims „I’m so much better than these streetwear kids“ when they don’t realize that they’re equally wrong, just on the other side of the spectrum.

I was thinking about doing this, my vests are mostly casual ones that go well with jeans.

Honestly I'm still trying to find my style.
It's indeed getting boring, so I'm thinking about going a bot sleazecore and being the 2nd gen Italian immigrant I am I could pull it off too.
However I don't really know much about it, I mean how do I pull it off and NOT look like some marginalized business guy?
I got a beard, can I even go sleazecore with a beard?

>GQ look is boring
>buy more played out "urban/street" shit
LOL you're never gonna make it my dewd.

>t. salesman

„I’m gonna own that porsche and that omega seamaster someday“
-you
„No I do a lot of stuff in my spare time. I like hiking.“
-you, standing cross legged at the bar in some pub at 8 pm

That was a super weird extrapolation there. You are as dumb as you are shit at fashion. "urban" wear is dying. It's last breaths are being helped by popular nignogs in rap, which is also dying. Urban had the 90's and early 2000's. Fads change, and urban/street wear is literally just niggers and chinese now. That's why you're never gonna make it, you're thinking about what's cool now or 2-3 years ago. Real Veeky Forums is about the next level. Which isn't "urban" wear. A$AP came and went in less than 2 years. Kanye is irrelevant after vrious failures. And Supreme is promoted by a 13 year old middle eastern boy with daddy's money. That scene is dead.

U mad famalam?
Sorry for a lil shitposting.

I’m this guy So no, I don’t wear that hype street shit at all. Don’t like it.
I just don’t shop at the local mall and don’t take my advice by people who are obviously as misguided as any other middle-aged normie off the street. In fact, taking advice past a certain point and following normie guidelines isn’t fa at all. So isn’t going on about being „so much more fashionable than xy group“ without even being fashionable at all.
You don’t know jack shit about real fashion if you dress business casual only and claim stuff like „hurr streetwear is so boyish and dead“. This goes vice-versa too. You’re just too insecure to admit it. Maybe business casual is your limit. Can’t pull off more than that. Then I’m sorry for you. But don’t have to get all autistic and hate on others because of that. Why are you even here then? And that’s exactly what I meant is ruining this board. You are ruining this board.
>real Veeky Forums is about the next level
So what ist the next level, according to you? Stuff that #menswear autists have been wearing for decades, only more fitting? Like everybody else? That’s next level? Ok.
>i don’t know jack shit about fashion, brb reading some magazines from the nearby kiosk and asking my dad, then pretending everything i like, which is only because I don’t know more, is the best thing!
Pic related, totally next level right?
Who copping the new David Beckham H&M collab? Can’t wait!

As someone who wears business casual daily for work, this is totally true. Business casual brands are on life support at the moment trying to keep up with changing tastes and the current fashion movement.
I understand where you may be coming from, but this couldn't be more wrong.

streetwear is garbage but GQ is too
for stupid yuppies that get all their tastes as edicts from magazines, if you dress like a catalogue then I know you have nothing important to ever say

Sleazecore is that goud shit.
Do it.
Maybe a floral print shirt, But nothing colorful, more the darker type of floral shirt for starters or some other intriguing pattern. Only do very colorful stuff in advanced sleaze-mode. Leave at least top 2 buttons undone, of course. Small gold chain can’t hurt. Tuck or not, it’s your decision. Think a little Tony Montana. Lots of pant options. Black chinos will look ok if you’re afraid of doing something too bold. Shoes depend on the particular sleaze. Crucial part. For some trainers might work, loafers for others etc. Shoes can ruin your fit easily so watch out.
Oversize knitwear is also good, but not always and only in certain kinds.
Disclaimer: ONLY go sleazecore if you can pull it off. You’ll look ridiculous if you can’t. There’s lots of different types of sleaze. Find yours. Long hair helps, facial hair is matter of the individual person, but can also help. You can do it at casual events where it’s actually too sleazy and unexpected if in advanced mode for best results. This is next level tho, only in very advanced mode.

>forgot pic

I remember Jake wearing Timbs with dress shirts in this movie "Demolition." Maybe take a look there.

I'll start buying more darkbase pattern shirts then, thanks.
When do you know if you can pull it off though?

Thanks for tip.