a
l
l
o
w
a
y

oud mineral is the best tom ford

alright fellas I bought into the hype and just ordered Armaf Le Parfait, it was only like $30 shipped

will report back after I try it out

Never have worn that one sorry. Ive smelled a lot of fragrances in my day no doubt way more than anyone ever has to actually smell..but I would never claim to be as crazy as some of these other dudes on youtube who have like thousands of bottles and shit like that. Even i was rich I don't know how I could justify having that many to me personally.

I would say think of my fragrance "knowledge" if you will like this, Ive smelled enough fragrances in my day that I think a normal person would think of it as "interesting"/"different" and when I go to nemian marcus I can talk to rich people and look like I know what im talking about. But compared to some of these dudes on youtube and fragcom etc they are on another level

post your favorite barbershop

That's not a barbershop, user. It's a bottle of cologne. Maybe you should follow your own instructions if you want us to participate.

been trying samples of alot of them still haven't smelled all of them but really liked burning barbershop so far. I have amber I don't get the barbershop connection smells soapy/musky to me.

I'd throw you in fucking locker if i saw you irl

I would not fit in a locker. I am very fat.

Just blind bought Polo Sport. Anybody have experience with it?

You should only buy bottles that you'll wear daily. Otherwise get a small decant.

This shit's pretty beastly.

Never bought real cologne before, can only blind buy. Thinking of buying Bleu de Chanel. Any thoughts?

Out of idle curiosity why can you only blind buy?

mommy wont drive him to nordies

What is "real cologne"? Eau de cologne? or do you mean you've only worn axe and armpit deodorant?

I want to wear this during summer but its way too strong.

Whats the best way to 'dilute it' or half spray (i dont know how to do this)

I'd like to visit that place just to see what they had.

just spray it farther away from your body

Where can I find out if a fragrance has been reformulated? I'm asking about Encre Noire.
I was hoping to pull the trigger but that got me worried. If it DID get reformulated, is it still worth it?

Thoughts on A&F First Instinct? I’ve heard many great things about it.

Not going to store to try shit.

Yeah pretty much

My dad has Zara Vetiver, I really like it

However buying anything from Zara is buying yourself into hell

Why wouldn't you go try stuff? Do you buy clothes without going to the store to see if they fit you?

A very safe and good choice

beta detected

Nobody gives a shit if you go into sephora, make small talk, and grab samples.

Plus, while you're out, you can swing by Wendy's and get some tendies and choccie milk.

Is L'eau D'issey Yuzu worth sampling as I'd like something citrusy but sharper than Versace PH, Allure Homme Sport etc.

I still wear Abercrombie Fierce and get compliments. Other than that, I really like Chez Bond.

mix a bit of toothpaste in there, the emulsory consistence of the stuff should make it a less overpowering smell. Though it is quite nice, and I don't know why you wouldn't want to smell like a sex god but there you go

I'm about to buy a bottle of Sauvage

Are there better/similar fragrances I should check out first?

BDC, Dylan Blue

Anyone seen any Sephora % off coupons? Do they normally run something for Cyber Monday?

does encre noir work well in humid climates? I would like something that is kind of an enigma or mysterious. Would it work as a daily driver?

These, and I think BdC is clearly the best of this group. Nothing except Aventus has the panty dropping meme status Sauvage has though.

Any scent that I can use as a daily driver that people might have used in Rhodesia or Safari/adventure type smells. I found out my gramps had a large farm in Rhodesia before it became Zimbabwe,

Zoologist Elephant. Maybe Serge Lutens Chergui.

kek

What do you guys think about Jeremy Fragrance?

Yes, I do think the smell is starting to get a bit dated though so maybe look elsewhere.

slightly autistic

If you are only looking for compliments in fragrances then his suggestions are alright.

He's a fun guy who hypes stuff up well, but his videos are repetitive. Always the same frags in every video.

I think I'm starting to realize a number of frags I like have Neroli high up in their list of notes.

What are some good Neroli frags?

He's been making too many bullshit videos lately

I've heard Ferrari Bright Neroli is stellar for the price

Sauvage is loud, so it's good for getting the attention of everyone around you, but it's not that great for close encounters. I purchased Dylan Blue back in the summer for that reason, but right now I'm maybe considering getting Sauvage...the only problem is that too many people have it and when people smell it on you, they'll be reminded of the other people they've smelt it on before.

Was better earlier on, but theres only so much you can do with fragrance videos

Honestly Encre Noire is so cheap I really wouldn't worry about it to much and just grab some to see if you like it.

Are there any decent brick and mortar stores in the DFW/Denton area that sell quality men's perfumes?

lmgtfy.com/?q=fragrance near denton texas

Just picked Armani Code Profumo, YSL L’homme, and Dior Homme Cologne since I could get them for 50% off. I’m having second thoughts about DHC though...donno if I should return it and get ASHEE or Sauvage instead.

love TF
personal fav is tabacco and vanille
if i need to save monies I buy Replica Jazz Club as a close runner up

you should be having second thoughts about the l'homme. it's weak as as shit and the smell gets boring fast

they are uni sex too so my partner uses it as well

>weak as shit
that's why I bought a large bottle
>smell gets old fast
it's an inoffensive scent that others would like

nobody will even notice it to like it in the first place unless the skin of your neck is literally up against their nostrils. stop believing jeremy

i bought it as an alternative to the one edt - they didn't have the edp. so it's functionality is as a close encounter fragrance.

all I wear are comme des garcones fragrances.
>sequoia
>wonderwood
>lily
>going to cop CDG2 Man and Kyoto next time I go to the scent bar (luckyscent.com's physical store)

I'd be curious about this too. So many frags that list coffee as a note don't smell like coffee to me:

A*Men and flankers
New Haarlem
Play Intense
Valentino Uomo
MJ Legend
Yohji Homme
Rochas Man

I love the smell of coffee so I can't believe I'm anosmic to it, but why don't I smell it in any of these?

Always assume the webmaster just hasn't updated the generic picture. Even most eBay auctions use a generic professional pic.

Reviews and message boards, but be aware of the cry wolf herd mentality and take most opinions with a grain of salt.

thanks for answering. i got excited cause i wanted an original ch men bottle but they're going for so much on ebay :(

>weak as shit
Lasts 5 hours for me
>smell gets old fast
It’s one of the most highly reviewed scents. I’ve worn it for almost 2+ years and can’t stop smelling myself. So many compliments too.

gonna second
also
Tabac
Clubman

EN would work in humid weather, but I'd strongly recommend EN Sport instead. They're both quite linear and simple in construction that I'd likely get bored of either quickly if I wore them daily. But I can't even imagine wearing a favorite daily, so there's that...

Very similar classic neroli frags from $ to $$$$:

Bright Neroli
Neroli Portofino

I hear ya. Keep looking. You might get lucky some day with a bargain.

how do you like wonderwood? is it worth it as a blind buy. how is the longevity

Looking for a new daily wear. In the past I've used banana republic classic and the aqua di gio deodorant. I got a sample of the terre d'hermes edt that I really like but it doesn't feel like a daily fragrance.

I like fragrances that aren't exactly obvious that I'm wearing something. What are some of your guys go to daytime frags?

What is it about this scent that makes so many people angry even though it is such a crowd pleaser

>mix a bit of toothpaste in there
ISHYGDDT

might blind buy some vintage 2010 ch men. hope this isn't meme hype

New haarlem is the only one out of those that actualy has the smell of coffee. .this is the best coffe frag

fragrantica.com/perfume/Legendary-Fragrances/Barista-22896.html

It's popular.

I dont try anything on, I just hope for the best

I have really bad social anxiety and depression, so no. I just am trying to buy better clothes so I feel less ashamed

So do i. And yet i went to three sephoras on my way home knowing id never see any of those people again.

The trick is that you have to pretend you'll be back and actually shown interest. Nobody is gonna doubt you.

If you're still gay just order samples. Blind buying is am meme

So far I've narrowed it down to:
YSL Y for Men
Versace Man eau Fraiche
Fahrenheit
Montblanc Legend Spirit

Gonna go sample hunting at sephora or something. Any recommendations (positive or negative) for any of these?

It's popular. People on the internet hatecpopular things.

I'm an extreme introvert and I guarantee I have worse social anxiety than you, and I can still go get samples because I don't let my neuroses stop me from getting something I want.

Social A and D? What's that like? Fuck outta here, dude. Where do you think we are?

The great thing is it is their job to be nice to you and make three free samples with a smile on their face. And you have a preset topic of conversation to boot. Do it. For the free samples, if not for your mental health.

And there is zero reason to even have to pretend you're going to return and/or buy anything.

AdG Profumo is really good.

I know it still had the AdG name attached, but check it out.

TdH is imo the very definition of an any occasion/weather daily/signature fragrance, but of course everyone's noses are different.

>Fahrenheit
GoAT tier.

wonderoud is on sale on fragrancenet right now for the low. They say it is quite similar to wood so now is a good time to blind buy

My Aunt got me Burberry Sport when I was still a boy and I've been wearing it since. Thoughts?

I have a ch men original red tab 100ml only sprayed like 5 times with box. What do you consider a good deal?

>to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dior Fahrenheit. The scent is extremely avant-garde, and without a solid grasp of theoretical perfumery, most of the notes will go over a typical wearer's head.

Todays sample haul. Finally trying some Tom Ford Private Collection. Weird, I though I got a sample of TV, oh well. Curious to try PJ and SB because I think they lean feminine but fuck it, Im in touch with my sexuality.
How'd I do?

Tested Amouage Reflection Man today. I had high hopes and was let down. It just smells too feminine to me.

You guys need to blind buy Jacques Fath Pour L'homme if you don't already have it. This shit is classy as fuck. The highest quality smelling cheap frag I've smelled up to date. It's 20 fucking dollars, guys. Just get it.

BdC is kinda boring. It's a fragrance that's stuck in the 00s.

Dylan Blue is similarly stuck in the last gen citrus wave.

>2010
>boy

>implying you stop being a boy when you're young
>implying some people aren't boys their whole life

im gonna spend my next paycheck on frags and clothes (again)

Sigh, same here. Except that I'm new to fragrances and can already see myself buying different shits.

I'll buy all the masculine and unisex clive christian samples and will probably buy Rock Rose