White Shirt & Armpit Sweat Stains

Surely someone has a hack for this shit? Or some trick passed down from generation to generation in their family.

It's so fucking hot in Australia and white t shirts are the best in the hot weather, but this shit puts me off baka

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/smart-living/How-Remove-Sweat-Stains-31003483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eat more soy

Drink up, soy goy

Just buy a deodorant / antiperspirant that doesn't leave yellow stains.

Go away low test zionist shills.

I have that exact deodorant, and I still get stains.

this has worked on me so far, I’m not a fan of the smell though

how do you get rid of these

Aren't stains produced by sweating while using deodorant that has aluminum??

I stopped using deodorant with aluminum and got new white shirts that have stayed stain free for over a year now.

I've used that for a long time and was decent compared to other stuff but wasn't strong enough for me. Now I've switched to this and it's pretty good, but it has a way stronger scent than the nivea one unfortunately. Still looking for an odourless one that works for me.

You don't really, if you're a sweaty dude just buy cheap as fuck undershirts from decathlon or h&m on sale and throw them away once they start yellowing.

sell them to gay guys

oxiclean, damp a lil bit of it and rub the shit in there, then soak in warm water mixed with oxiclean before washing

I've got the spray bottle cause it's easier. Definitely makes them last a lot longer. Also, maybe you're putting too much deodorant on.

Using pic related recently. Haven't got stains yet but I just started using it. Antiprespecerant works okish but will not work for hot texas summer. If you already have stains use oxiclean max force stain remover. It worked for me

That leaves marks

I use Shout! spray and bleach.

popsugar.com/smart-living/How-Remove-Sweat-Stains-31003483
Enjoy

Much of the white stains allegedly come from the aluminium salts that most deodorants contain. Most womens deodorants do not contain these because there was a big scare about aluminium causing breast cancer.It was never prooven scientifically, but most manufacturers gave up on using it for the sake of good PR. They still add it to men's deodorant tho because no one gives a shit about the fact that males can just as easily get breast cancer, but I digress. Anyways I just started using deos without aluminium and the stains stopped appearing so there is probably a link between the two. If you wanna take them out just bleach them.

Same here. I tossed all my stained shirts and quit using any deodorant that contains aluminum. Though I don't smell as minty fresh as I wanted the lack of stains on my colored shirts made it all worth it.

Stop using antiperspirants and use normal deodorant. I sweat like a mother fucker but made the switch so I'd stop ruining my clothes. If I can survive with plain old deo anyone can. If I know it's going to be a long day or something, I keep a stick of deo in my gymbag or in the car to reapply.

I can't find shit without aluminium, even women's stuff.