Why aren't you puking after your meals..?

why aren't you puking after your meals..?

because clear teeth are not effay

I value myself

i used to and now i get sick every time i eat anything, puke in my mouth every time i burp, and for some reason i constantly produce thick saliva in my throat that never goes away. also i didn't even lose any weight so it wasn't worth it

There's your thread.

Because I'm not mentally ill.

Because I don't want my teeth and hair to fall out?

I am.
I caught a stomach bug at a steakhouse. Not my grandfathers girlfriend is playing nurse with out whole family and it's maximum comfy.

I am

>grandfathers girlfriend
Big pimp grandpa!

I have only the finest of genetics

Because I have a healthy self-image.

because i dont gain weight from eating lol ive unironically never looked how much i ate a day

I don't wanna end up like Karen Carpenter

because I am skinny and I don't want puke breath

Because then I would not be able to maintain or build a healthy and sculpted physique.

You need to leave them a terrible review and be pickier with where you eat. Jesus, dude.

because i weigh 120 lbs

I used to. I did it in combination with a disorder that made me able to puke it out unprocessed so that it would taste okay as well

then realized that I was pretty much bulimic and got pills for the processing thing and stopped throwing up. now my life is so much better. I have a killer body as well.

Don't throw up, kids

It's really not that hard to eat at a drastic deficit. I've never water fasted but folks report enjoying that.
Puking is painful and horrible and wrecks your teeth, anyone that resorts to that must be ignorant of basic nutrition.

i usually shit right after i eat. does that count?

>why aren't you puking after your meals..?
Laziness.

i said this before in thinspo threads but PSA love yourself while you're losing weight boys and girls. do it in a healthy way, physically and mentally, or you'll either yoyo back the weight you managed to lose or never be satisfied with however much you manage to lose. i used to binge and purge and it was the most miserable time of my life. no joke, just learn to love yourself, you're all you have sometimes

Implying I had the meal in the first place