Tell me what I should invest my BTC to get some profit in a day or 2

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/
ethtrade.org/@201884
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hashocean.com/?rid=470464

initial investment was $16,38 my roi is about 40 days (2-3 days left), after that i get $78.14 a month, it's hard to even process, but i got the payouts as promised so far so i have to believe.

some anons been getting paid for more than a year now. i expect they are extremely smug.

How long do you hire them for?

i got confusing intel, the site says the hashpower is forever but they only calculate profitability for 2 years and some user said it's a 2 year contract, your free 15K hash is forever tho.

so i don't know as long as the site is up maybe. but even after a year it's goddamn good investment.

I havent gotten on because of the coming halving. But I'll keep it in mind

yeah the halving i have no idea how it will affect it.
in theory only bitcoin price relative to altcoins affects their profitability. as they can't mine bitcoin directly with gpu the bitcoin difficulty is not a factor.

Been hearing stuff suggesting its just ponzi. Not sure how long my investment there would last and if I would get anything back if they decide to close up.

yup it's the same thing that has been eating me the past 40 days. in fact if i factor in btc price rise i probably made it even already. but still out hanging for like 0.009 btc

Looking back on it I should have invested 0.5 BTC back a few months ago. Too late now :(

dunno about too late, i think hashocean will run for a couple of months more at the very least (preferably for an entire year) otherwise i wouldn't have even thought about it.

if you get in with some pocket change then you will feel happy if it's a win and won't lose much if it's a bust. that was my thinking at least.

Do you know any other cloud miners that seem legit/ okay to use or would you recommend Hashocean mainly? I had some BTC invested in EOBot.com

only genesis what i heard "possible legit"

hindsight is always 20/20

trump will be 8k within 2-3 days.
But you'll have to trade on yobit.

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ
^My referral link if you want me to earns a couple sats.

Or

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/
Just the normal link :D

i never got this trumpcoin meme.
if T would acknowledge it or even invest in it, then i would get it.

thats because there is nothing to get. Its value is all hype based. It's an emotionally based market.

I guess, but then if he does, you've already missed the boat. Lots of the people are holding a couple hundred just in case it goes ballistic or something crazy happen.

It's consistently gaining though and should be 10k by the end of the week as the buy support builds and its popularity grows.

Disclaimer: I own 40k trump

xcoins (dot) io

I've made 23% in 2 days lending btc. Still scam possibilities though so I'm gonna try more before I dump money into it.

>bitcoin related site
>domain is .io
i have sad news for you

ethtrade.org/@201884

I have my money invested in here!
I thought first its a scam but they make a really nice return up to 20% from trading !

i gained 0.1 bitcoin in 30 days only with this portfolio with 0.4 investment

Please click my link than i get some percent off if you register :) thanks bros

till now i think its not a scam

>0.05

I would wait until after the halving before paying for a 2-year contract with a cloud mining service.

I know mang. I'm hoping it's not though. I've only put $100 on at a time cause I'm cool losing that. So far it's been good and the money goes in my paypal before they take my coins. But we'll see if they don't pull some scam to dispute the paypal payment or something.

Kinda sucks because I know it's too good to be true. But damn I loaned out $100 worth of BTC and got $123.30 paid to my paypal with no work at all.

Is there any chance in hell this site is legit?

>know it's too good to be true
>still putting money in it
i know that feel
>Is there any chance in hell this site is legit?
define legit, these sites are not up for the same scrutiny as companies that go on stock exchange inn fact there is no scrutiny at all usually no real legal information either.

and even companies that are publicly traded managed to scam the shit out of their investors many times.

I really think I have to keep depositing hundos until something goes wrong. Even if 99/100 I lose $100, the 1/00 where I can make 23% in 2 days is worth

the way you do this imo is wait for 100% return plus your interest goal let's say 20%.
then after that reinvest your earnings and again wait for 120% on the reinvested sum then reinvest again what you earned on top of that.
this way you will not lose anything once you hit your first return.

So if I put in $100 and got $123 pending in Paypal, what are you saying you'd do when the $123 clears?

You saying keep going with what the $123 til I make like $220, then withdraw my initial investment of .1k, then I'm playing with house money right?

>0.05 BTC

Why don't you take your allowance and put it towards a good pair of knee pads.

Investing in Polinex sounds like a great idea, since those motherfuckers are making money no matter what..

Buy ethereum

not exactly
what i'm saying is
invest 100
wait for 120 to return secure it (cash out)
wait for an other x to return
reinvest x
wait for x*1.2 to return then secure it

it's slower growth, but you can't lose much.

ahh I got you. thanks famb