How would you call this jacket?

Other urls found in this thread:

represent.com/markitee/official-markiplier-letterman-jacket-limited-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A varsity jacket????

Or letterman. Also earn one you fuck.

Chink bitch boi jacket

Gayboy jacket
Why do people even wear this clown shit?

Get this one instead. Its cool unlike your ugly one. represent.com/markitee/official-markiplier-letterman-jacket-limited-edition

Its out of stock so you're gonna have to pay a pretty penny for resell.

as if anybody is going to enroll in college sports just for the "honor" of wearing a varsity jacket lmao

because they think hotline miami is aesthetic, completely missing the point. it's supposed to look like a bad psychedelic trip and overemphasize violence - kind of like the first two postal games if they were made by people who'd just hit dmt for the first time.

>think military stolen valor fags are the worst
>sports stolen valor fags reveal themselves and prove me wrong yet again

Burger jacket.

The "Jacket" "Do you like hurting other people?" Jacket

>college
>letterman jacket
How old are you?

Are varsity jackets or satin bombers more effay?

Using the phone

good post

Baseball jacket, every chad from the 90s movies used to wear one

If you wear a varsity jacket people will ask you how you got it in casual conversation so I wouldn't wear one without having earned it. Except maybe those billionaire boys club ones

>wear women's one
>someone asks you where you got it
>point to random qt and say 'she gave it to me'
>you've just suckered some idiot into embarrassing himself and being your wingman at the same time

satin bombers all the way. I want one so bad but I can't decide on the color.

Any suggestions?

I have pic related and I like it a lot.

I own this letterman.

It's cool but it's kinda itchy and doesn't fit me anymore since I'm not fat as shit anymore

7/10

Any good fits for this kind of jacket? No idea how to do it well.

Dress like a high school jock would

>random qt isn't present
>uh..... y-you too

varsity jackets are effay but here's the trick: only if you're starring in a hip hop video for like, 2 scenes only

Blue jeans, white basketball sneakers. Pretty much what said.

Don't conflate. Just like milspo isn't the same as stolen valor, neither is a letterman. If you're in high school and you're wearing that school's letterman jacket to class, then maybe there's a similarity.

I don't think most of us have to be worried about being mistaken for highschool athletes or athletes at all. And the real world perks of being a high school athlete aren't the same as being a veteran.

Sorry just realized you also thought that guy was an idiot.

Ignore that last post.

Own this jacket.

comfiest and warmest shit Ive warn to date. Reference is subtle enough to the point where you wont be instantly seen as a sperg and normal looking enough to not look like a Drive Jacket meme. 10/10 for me being a big hotline miami fan its my go to jacket. Got it on sale as well. Keep In mind its not varsity material it is cloth making it more baseball jacket like.

Black/blue shirt
blue/black jeans
black sneaks
it is a simple fit that doesnt have alot of diversity.

Thanks for the tips, now I can buy one with confidence.