White Trainers

i need some new white trainers, which should I cop? the Stan Smiths, the Stan Smith velcroes, the af1s, or the workout plus vintage? I've heard the reeboks are a bit narrow, so i'm less inclined to buy them.
Also, white shoes general i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/3qrew7/adidas_stan_smith_us_vs_euro_differences_and/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AF1

White shoes are overrated

stans w/o velcro. but get the version without the green shit. also get them dirty as possible

if you really had to ask then you should probably go for the normal Stan Smiths, can't go wrong with them.

I do recommend looking for the "vintage" or Euro market ones. big difference in quality, fit, and silhouette. the US ones with the giant padded tongue looks like trash overall and the leather flakes after about a year, ironically doesn't age as well as (even cheap) leather should
reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/3qrew7/adidas_stan_smith_us_vs_euro_differences_and/

are the velcro stans nothing more than a meme? I'm not too keen on the regular stans, and the vintage ones seem difficult to find in the US. everyone on here seems to shill the regular stans though so i figure they're decent shoes?

AF1 > velcro stans > regular stans > shit >>>>>>> reebok

anything of note on the comfort of velcro stans vs af1s?

Please don't buy thot shoes, OP.

yeah i think the regular stans are kinda thotty so i prefer the velcro ones

>this thread

Just buy fucking CP Achilles or B-Balls. Maybe some Margiela Aces or that basketball inspired one if you’re into that.
Other than that, Club Cs are the only respectable sneakers in your pic that haven’t been memed out as fuck. They’re pretty awesome imo.
AF1s are ok and will always be, but are worn by people that want to have that thriftcore, artsy aesthetic but fail, hipsters and people entirely dressing streetwearish.
Stans are worn by teenage girls. At this point, they’re UGG-tier. Had some and sold them for 1/3 after two wears because I couldn’t stand seeing every fourth basic kid wearing them. Just like Superstars back then. Which is a shame because they’re good sneakers by themselves.
The velcros are the worst.
But that’s just my opinion.

Just got these in white for $60 after shipping.

thot shoes? I just ordered these in all white, what am I in for?

the stan smiths are the new white superstars. every teenage girl is wearing them.

where?

Asos.com but they're very limited on sizing

you could also customize the SPZLs with miadidas like pic related, it's fairly similar.

Adidas has a sale on stan smiths right now, but only ones with this weird looking rolled leather upper. Is it worth it lads?

I just copped those exact Reeboks on a whim because they were $45 shipped

Not narrow or anything, but quality is pretty shoddy, the leather is way flimsier than it looks. it's almost like canvas

yikes, thanks for the tip on the durability

T. sub 5'4" manlet. Only sizes they have that aren't resale price are like 7 and 8.

Thoughts on Classic Nike White Low Top?

I have a pair, they are better quality than normal stans.

Stan Smiths are so overdone and were never particularly nice to begin with. velcro stans make you seem disabled.

Go with the Club C 85 vintage

actually fuk dat go for the airforce ones

Which would you recommend for someone that wears primarily black jeans and band tees?

>got the reeboks over af1's
>they are pretty good
>regret getting them anyway
>can't get af1's cuz i already got a white pair of sneaks so it'd just be a waste of money

get the af1's

suicide

you sound like you have an interesting personality.

Just get white cons. Chucks and canvas lowtops comming back spring/summer 2018 after the market gets saturated with chunky dadcore shoes, you heard it here first

thanks user, definitely going for af1s over the reeboks as that seems to be the general consensus

i got some hightop af1s and non velcro stan's. The feel of walking in the af1 is still amazing even after 2 years of use. the stans are less bulky though and i would prefer them if i didn't have the chance of owning both

>all white shoes
what is this, 2012?

Dick

how do stans look beat up? especially the velcro ones if anyone has experience with those

I skated a pair they look better beat up

If you’re gonna get white gats that ain’t Margielas you should get OGs

AF1

Except for a size 9, dumbass.

Do you think it'd be a mistake to get them in navy?

That sentence sounds really pathetic