What's the most Veeky Forums feature of an attractive face?

I'll start:

Cheekbones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCPhOSGuVME&t=2m00s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eyes + jaw

eyes>jaw>cheekbones

you realize that the contents of a face don't matter as long as the canvas is beautiful? look at josh hutcherson
>shit teir eyebrows
>eyes are miles apart
>terrible lips
but, the outline is a hulking jaw and complimenting hair. this ugly fuck is on every girls "top 10 sexy list"

As far as face goes it's Jaw and hair. That's it. everyone will argue and say their favorite thing matters like lips, cheeks, cute button nose, perfect blue eyes. Just remember that with a beautiful canvas the contents are automatically beautiful. Josh doesn't look like an ugly fuck because his outline is stunning. /thread

wrong

It's a concept from old leonardo davinci art you hick. He was a "canvisist". He would write doodles, and crudely drawn sketches in fine woven turkish paper which inturn is why his finding are selling for upwards of 100's of millions of dollars dickhead. artists can splash a bucket of paint on premium lathered canvas and when the observer steps back and looks... that painting is remarkable although it's a splash of fucking paint from a bucket.

Get your head of your ass and realize that the backbone of a beautiful face is the silhouette ie hair length, hair imperfection and jaw consistency/strength.

>josh hutcherson
>this ugly fuck is on every girls "top 10 sexy list"
Lmao no he isn't tho. He's a manlet loser. I think you're confusing him for Liam Hemsworth.

LMAO he's tiny my sides. Also you sperm taster, literally googling his name gives you all tumblr, and pintrest and magazine shit hailing him as a sex-handsome-god. I think he;s fucking hideous but i can appreciate his "attractive FACE" a la the question posed by op.

no hes pretty goodlooking all around

he's 4"2 with papercut lips and eyes so far apart that the government is thinking of building a highway to crosss between them this summer

well he looks handsome af in the pic you posted. he is pretty short but whatever

Eye + cheeks are important in order to project the 'bad boy' image.

Deepset eyes, straight angles, face higher than wide.

optimal fwhr is what you're looking for

t. josh

eyes

hershlag looks frightened

Michael Phelp's retarded brother on the left, miley psoriasis in the middle, and samwise gamgee on the right

good hair
good bone structure
height
masculinity

Also
>black skin
>big dick
>muscles

>miley psoriasis
sides

>hershlag looks frightened
i highly doubt it's possible to run in U.S. presidential circles w/out learning that the cannibalism and child molestation rumors are actually 100% true. being in the presence of those dregs would be unnerving as Hell

mmm nips

i have prominent cheekbones and a good jawline. still ugly though

>black
>good hair
youtube.com/watch?v=rCPhOSGuVME&t=2m00s

>tfw grandad looked like Paul Newman
>tfw a friend's mum said I looked a young Paul Newman
Literally can't wait to be in my mid-30s.

>tfw dad looks like John Ham
>tfw mum was a stacy bombshell back then
>tfw I'm average

FUCKING GENETICS NOW I HAVE TO COPE WITH LIFTING AND WEARING GOOD CLOTHES