lost again, the shoes

hahaha

image is a bit small

funny thing is the art degree people spend the most on clothes. kek

no we don't! i mean they don;t***

Why the boots but no other clothes?

Just weak all black

all these 2013 Veeky Forums feels

this is supposed to be that asstralian namefag right? does uhh still post here? I barely started re-shitposting on this board ~2weeks ago

this looks more like "I'm 16"core

nietzsche isn't an existentialist

Yes but his work influenced the existentialists, and could be considered proto existentialist if you like. After all he dealt with many of the same themes that were later dealt by the existentialists. Same with dostoyevsky.

Doesn't stop pseuds from putting it on their bookshelves

>there are """people""" who still read Soyboyevsky

instax dindu nuffin

wow ok leave the Misfits out of this pls

Wow this is accurate. I feel attacked.

misfits are horrible

This doesn't make any sense, I'm 5'11 and a male model

how tall is 5'11 in spanish user.?

I'm Australian?

probably not a runway model though

This feels like you saw some guy on campus dressed like this once and got SUPER mad

can't help but feel like "i want her to be my gf" every time i see one of those
i know they are vapid and have no real human worth but i can't help myself

Nietzsche was a psuede.

But they're THE basic fashion bitch band t-shirts & music

Don't get it.

I made this meme in 2012 or 2013 and I always feel weird when people post it and relate to it, even 5 years later...
My life is much better these days though, I've come a long way.
>gf of three years
>better knowledge of fashion and top self confidence and fits
>not so awkward anymore
>stopped binge drinking and haven't had a hangover in a year or two
>not self conscious about my thin hair
>got fit
I'm still on Veeky Forums though
We're all gonna make it my Veeky Forumsmily

nice to hear that user

theyre shite

ok

your friends start up streetwear brand doesnt count

glad to hear mang

Is this a reference to a specific person? Because I don't see how Thom Browne and Patrik Ervell have anything to do with each other

I don't have any friends to model for, just the NYC runway

Good kek. saved

9gagtier meme

Lmao this is way too real

sure

i prefer where he wears the jacket that says "fag" in kana

why do they feel the need to add these worthless fucking captions about themselves

>numales actually determine their music tastes by the artists fanbase

>tfw my parents won't let me get a youtube account

Every time I see this picture, I wonder, do parents really do that?

They fucking better

Would you want your kid to upload dumb videos of himself to the internet?
That's the type of thing a child can't comprehend but should be incredibly thankful for 15 years down the road

what books do u recommend

the only one that matters

Anybody have that one meme in this style where user is standing alone in his room? pic not related

Fuck man. My life is a meme

pretty sure that's the ramones not?

t. cynical douche baggish user

Well for starters, shit like Dostoevsky, Kafka, Joyce, Tolstoy, etc. is actually really shitty and boring and pretty much only read by people who are trying to seem smart by reading the "classics". That's why the only people who read these types of books are either pretentious boring hipsters who only pretend to like what they're reading and people who have been forced tto read the books for class.

Contemporary literature is objectively more interesting and well written then some rubbish like The Brothers Karamazov. A good place to start would be Steven King, 50 SShadeys of Grey, the Harry Potter series, or anything by Tom Clancy.

>Contemporary literature is objectively more interesting and well written
Nice meme

Books today capture the reader attention and imagination - they're filled with fun, and adventure, and action, and romance, and don't spend half the novel beating the reader over thee head with "deep" philosophical questions about morality, love, death, and the human condition. Nobody wants to read that shit. Reading shouldn't feel like a chore or mental exercise, it should be fun and engaging.

Nobody cares about Charles Dickens or some stupid story about someone who live 150 years ago. Real talent is seeen in shit like the Hunger games - you don't need a Ph.D. in philosophy to understand it, and it appeals to a large audience because it's actually interesting ad adventurous, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. If the "classics" are actually any good, then why is it that J K Rowling and John Green probably sell more books then all these shitty, boring, "intellectual" authors combined?

i love this

I know you're just baiting but the bitch of it is you're absolutely right about an awful lot of the "classics." It hasn't all aged well. But of course you ruined it by picking 4 authors who are all fucking amazing and can in fact be appreciated by people who haven't been told by their Classic Lit 101 profs how they're SUPPOSED to react to their books.

Maybe you picked four good classic authors on purpose, who knows.

what classic lit do you think is overrated?

still the best one

What, looks like a bunch girlfriends dancing together and one orbiter.

This doesn't really belong on this board but fuck it.

I have never been a fan of On the Road. I think almost everything by the Brontë sisters is a piece of dog shit (excepting some things by Anne, but of course she's the least read out of the 3). I don't like Ray Bradbury at all, and I cannot stand a single thing that Kate Chopin ever wrote. Those are all authors that are commonly considered classic lit (they're widely assigned in high school and university English classes, anyway) whose work I think was overrated from the beginning. Just bad fiction. I don't think those are particularly minority opinions, either, I'd be surprised if most of those novels didn't regularly top lists of "most hated books I was assigned in school."

To Kill a Mockingbird and Uncle Tom's Cabin are both examples of good novels that I think have aged very poorly. They're masterpieces *in the context in which they were written*, but this side of the Civil Rights Movement they're both kind of ... obvious. They're not horrible reads by any means and I'm glad people are still reading them, I just wish they weren't assigned to basically every high schooler ever.

Shakespeare (look, bear with me for a second) is a special case in that a lot of what made him the most popular English writer ever is completely lost on most of the people who read him these days. Which isn't the case for people who first encounter him in another language - English teachers are always going on about how Hamlet is full of hi-larious dick jokes and YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LOVE THIS YOU GUYS. And it is full of dick jokes, the problem is they're unintelligible to people who haven't actively studied Shakespeare, because the language is so archaic. I don't think Shakespeare has aged badly at all, provided you're encountering him as a French person, or a Russian. But there's a reason many English speakers have to be taught to enjoy him and it's not because they're stupid.

Sorry for the blog post.

But if you think that Tolstoy (and most of the other Russian Golden Age authors) aren't full of
>adventure, and action, and romance
then you haven't fucking read them. At least Tolstoy and Pushkin. Dostoevsky is more introspective, I'll admit.

The reason I figured you were baiting, by the way, is the fact that you conflated Steven King / Harry Potter with Tom Clancy and fucking 50 Shades. The former two are generally well thought-of even though they're popular literature, the latter two really are not.

>Well for starters, shit like Dostoevsky, Kafka, Joyce, Tolstoy, etc. is actually really shitty and boring and pretty much only read by people who are trying to seem smart by reading the "classics". That's why the only people who read these types of books are either pretentious boring hipsters who only pretend to like what they're reading and people who have been forced tto read the books for class.
You almost got me…
>Contemporary literature is objectively more interesting and well written then some rubbish like The Brothers Karamazov.
Yeah, OK, go on…
>A good place to start would be Steven King, 50 SShadeys of Grey, the Harry Potter series, or anything by Tom Clancy.
>Steven King, 50 SShadeys of Grey, the Harry Potter series, Tom Clancy.
Pic related, you sneaky fuck.

But why add clancy to that bait, though?
He's fantastic!

>why not just run home
I kek every time

This is the closest I’ve come to taking b8. Solid work.

I agree with all of this. I kept waiting and waiting to disagree with something but it never happened.

it kinda does seem like that, but ive seen a ton of people wear like this exact fit lol. i feel like its the ripped jeans // bomber than really scream tryhard

not a bad fit tho desu

i read the first half of crime and punishment by dostoevsky only because i was forced to for class. it was actually really fucking good but i stopped reading it because the 2nd half was literally just punishment for his crime (lol) which included guilt, jail, and eventually repentance.

what do you do about thin hair? i'm not balding but my hair is naturally dry and the follicles are thin, its impossible to style. nothing seems to volumize it the right way

>they dont even have any painting hat look like they belong in a hair salon from the 80s

ohhohoho fuck

this dude's fit is pretty lit though

s a d

aka boring fuck starter pack

>he fell for the instant gratification meme

these all feel outdated now, are there no new faggot trends?

Why did I laugh so hard at this

the texts are gold

People only start articulating these in some degree of retrospect