Parkas

Copped this parka today, it was cheap but I just wanted to try one. It's pretty comfy.

Post your parkas and parka fashion

Been using this one for the last /m2 years, still looks like new

w2c ?!

Copped this for Xmas

Norse projects? Is it good for -20 winter? I rejected the thought to purchase a similar one last winter.

Would appreciate if somebody pointed me in the direction of parka deals for this Monday

I'm still rocking my Clash parka from carhartt. although idk if it will get cold enough to use it now that I'm out in sf

was considering one of these, didn't look thick enough for my winters. I have two friends with the 3 in 1 parka that's like $600.
my holy grail is the Rokkvi (gore-tex)
Is this actually warm? I remember wanting a clash ages ago when they were popular on MFA. The quilted lining looks thin though. There's also a Penfield parka that has the same kind of insulation that I passed on.

Copped pic related because I got it irl on sale, it was cheap and it's comfy but long as fuck. There are no really good product pics of it either, but I like it so far.

Yeah Norse FW15
If you combine it with a warm scarf there is almost no limit how cold you could go

or u could just buy an actual tested Canadian military surplus winter parka for $100, good to -40Celsius

w2c

Thoughts on this navy parka from uniqlo for 100? Worthwhile?

Ok. Sizing seems weird

Isnt it tacky to wear parkas with this fur at the edge of the hood? I feel like this would only be acceptable in snow

Blackmeans. They probably only made a few though.

I’m thinking of getting the Patagonia parka, already own their nano puff hoody

i got this really cheap on grailed, not me on the picture though. i have like 10 from this set and just picked a random one. it's very comfy

Cop this in red color aw17 and its rly fast lose red color from dirt

rofl wtf is that pose

Pic?

Should I?

Absolutely not

Well the fur is removable, but it honestly depends on the area in my experience

also fuck these sold out quickly, and I think a small might be too small

But it looks so damn comfy

it's h&m. it wont last long and the fit is probably shit. but you can try

I work at H&M, definitely dont do it

It’s just H&M trying to copy Rick Owens as cheaply as possible

primark

I bought it. For what it is its pretty nice and comfy. Combine with a black scarf and its great.