Skirts

Why don't girls wear skirts anymore?

feminism

¿Qué?

They're cheap and don't care about fashion. You can buy a pair of leggings instead of a skirt and (optional) pantyhose and men tolerate it instead of laughing them out of the room.

Girls in fact still wear skirts.

they dont care because men dont care. if you go to japan or korea most women wear skirts or at least something girly. women in america dgaf

because it's fall and it's going to be winter soon you dumb motherfucker

It's viewed as a symbol of patriarchy and male oppression or some shit. Like "men wear pants and rule the world so we have to wear pants to rule the world" or something like that. It's fucking dumb, like everything in feminism.

you soyboys seem to think that all women identify as feminists, but this is not true.

Pretty much. Women want to look pretty, but that standard is ultimately decided by what the men around them consider pretty. Blame the men for losing their standards.

I don't know, but they should. Its far more attractive than some slutty yoga pants or basic skinny jeans.

I'm on about overall you sperg

I don't, but to say they haven't changed the corse of style and culture just isn't true. Skirts died with the traditional 50's housewife in the 60's. Obviously there's plenty that still wear them, but you can even see it in movies that from the 70's onward the prevalence of skirts is pretty low compared to 20 years prior.

style changes over time dude, that's just the way it is. eventually they will go back in style (like chokers for example)

however, these /pol/ and /r9k/ virgins seem to think that it's all because of "le patriarchy XD"

Where the fuck do you live where that's the case?
Skirts are not at all uncommon in the UK. I'm guessing it's an American thing.

Skirts where the female standard for over a thousand years. Then they start going away after 2nd wave feminism.

Really makes you think.

>Skirts where the female standard for over a thousand years.
that is not true
>Then they start going away after 2nd wave feminism
not true either

explain

big if true

ID this skirt please and I'll cop.

Graduate from school before posting here

It's probably from some Chinese wholeseller looking at the photo.

Don't talk shit about Ari, she's my foreignfu aight?

Skirts are god tier and always get my dinky hard.

Long, short, doesn't matter.

>dinky

Is this response a meme. I like it.

this

while what we consider to be skirts were worn for hundreds if not thousands of years (by both men and women), the minskirt as we all know it was a product of the ~1960s

as far as your second "point", they have not gone away at all. In fact I have even noticed more girls wearing skirts as of late.

it is a meme, although don't get the wrong idea about me, I'm not one of those guys who follows a meme page of facebook or watches h3h3

Thanks and don't worry. Your reputation isn't tarnished.

>as of late
maybe, but the last 50 years it hasn't been the norm

I appreciate you

Wearing a skirt is degenerate af.
Pants or jeans are more practical in fact, they're more reliable in any situations besides of getting bareback'd without getting your clothes off.

skirts like those posted in the OP have only been around for 50 years.

because they are kinda uncomfortable in some situations. In public transport, windy days, while you are bleeding, when you know youll have to sit in the floor, when your legs touch each other (fa or not this happen to most woman), skirts with thigts or panties or however you call them arent remotely as warm as jeans or leggings. Anyway from a couple years to now, they are getting popular again.

I see international students from China and Korea wearing them all the time.
They look great, but Asian girls usually completely fashionmog white girls anyway

large if huge

>Anyway from a couple years to now, they are getting popular again.
This. Fashion is cyclical. The only question is what styles of skirts will become popular.

"proper" and lower only pls

New modest thread when?

Im a fan of the ones that flare out, like OP's pic

now?

Because its easier to get raped.

Is it okay to wear "flirty" over leggings?

Thats what i do

Yeah, but do (biological) women do it?

>you will never be a teen falling on love with his hs sweetheart in the 1950s

why even live

I do. Tights would look more natural though.

Or pants are fucking comfortable, shitlord

I find skirts are more comfortable desu. What kind of pants do you wear? The few pairs I own are mostly jeans.

I only like jeans unless I'm in an activity-specific scenario.

the standards of being attractive as a female are so low that even males can be female

because of this ugly women think they are entitled to be attractive

tfw born too early to witness the skirt cycle again

Skirts will become trendy within the next two to three years

Denim skirts got pretty popular these past few months, I see college girls wear them all the time.

because it's winter

Girls can still wear skirts in the winter. Until 20 years ago, that was the norm.

Feminism, impractical, cold, and they don't show off your ass as well as yoga pants/leggings.

>pic
actually agree with it unironically, which I assume is not the intention of the image at all

What the fuck is wrong with her left hand!?

That's the hand of whoever is in the dark hoodie and has the blue backpack.

skirts are still shit if they're wearing tights (which they are 99% of the time)

skirt with bare legs are noice but R A R E

Oh for fucks sake get laid dude.

I don't even get it. Why are the storm weenies even hanging out here. Am I really supposed to believe you frog posting troglodytes actually give a shit about fashion of all things?

My gf wear skirts, I enjoy her slut outfits

Not an argument. Kill yourself retard.

>mens fashion has gone from shirts and jackets to oversized ad pillar t-shirts and parkas with sweatpants

>womens fashion has gone from skirts, dresses and scarves to yoga pants, ultra short jeans shorts and basically bikinis

can't show off BIG PHAT A$$ with most skirts

skirts are for boys only

i fucking love girls in skirts

I want to but every shop has super short ones which I wear but not during colder days. There are no decent long skirts easily available anymore so I just go with trousers or dresses as it's easier

It's time for you to be the change that you want. Tbh i don't give a shit how others dress, and i expect the same indifference from others.

No I don't care about how others dress but it's getting a little tiresome seeing the same type of jackets on men and the same yoga pants on women.

Unironically born in the wrong generation :^)

Flirty isn't even flirty desu. I'd probably wear provocative and tights

I see girls in skirts everywhere, feminists and not. Maybe it's time to move from your basement or your redneck hellhole?

>Men are the reason women don't wear skirts

skirts don't look casual

Too much work when you can put some leggings, some shitty fur uggos and a sweatshirt on and still get woo'd and holler'd at by brainlet males.

Leggings are meh

the redneck hellhole is real.

because uggos would be giving them the evil eye
nothing hotter than a girl in a proper dress/skirt

I mean, there is a reason that women get told to wear skirts when going for job interviews and stuff.....

because idiots like y'all will objectify them with shitty threads

>skirts aren't popular

in what country? when the weather is warm here all the floral sundresses come out.

>I don't care about how others dress
>But I find seeing certain things other people wear boring

????

This is correct.

>skirt thread
>dress

This 100%

^soyboy^

>the truth hurts
Deal with it cunt

A lot of girls (male) wear skirts.

The fuck are you on about. They've never not been trendy.

Past couple of years button front cord skirts were popular, now midi skirts are coming in. Do you not know any women or something.

Unless you live somewhere warm all year it's not practical to not wear tights.

Have you only ever seen like one skirt? Skirts can be as casual or formal as you need.

Actually it's more due to them being banned by schools for being too "showy", so girls never wear them, if ever wearing them at all.

does it matter

Yes

Trousers were banned for girls in my primary school. Only skirts and pinafores were allowed.

Subtle

Big if true

because leave your basement