Name a more Nu male clothing brand than the North face. Protip: you can't

Name a more Nu male clothing brand than the North face. Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BskKbs_BHNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont think u know what numale means maybe lay off the 4channel buzzwords for awhile

tnf is quinessentially grime/graff culture

autechre would like a word

Patagonia

This or levis or Columbia

Urban Outfitters

when did Veeky Forums start talking about outdoors brands?

is this elvis?

yeah id say thats pretty accurate

ubiquity =/ emasculated contemporary male culture

Patagonia actually makes some pretty nice jackets. It's mostly their fleece and shit that's nu male.

yes

whoever it is is hot af

It's Elvis

Never knew was that handsome when he was younger god damn

Making nice clothes and nu-male wearing them isn't virtually exclusive.

Patagonia is the most Nu-Male brand there is.

Also, their Fleece isn't there most Nu-Male clothing item - it is pic related

Also

>mfw nu-males pay a premium to dress like a homeless person from the 1970's

Elvis was a turbo Chad for a few years desu.

QHAHAHA HOLY SHIT HET A LOAD OF THIS SOYBOY

he aged terribly because of poor diet and getting hooked on prescription drugs but there's a reason why every teenage girl in the 50s wanted to bang him

I don't understand this for a second and I'm starting to wonder if there even is anything to understand or if some of you people just get a mini orgasm every time you submit a post with "numale" or "soy boy" in it and that's why every 3rd thread is about it now. Seriously, what's unmasculine about those brands? I'm really asking. Even fucking Levi's?

Sure a lot of artsy sensitive hipster types wear North Face and Levi's but fucking EVERYBODY wears North Face and Levi's, including my college girlfriend, my dad, the plumber who you had working on your pipes last week, and the Chad who shoulder-checked you at the mall yesterday. Explain this please.

And no, I don't own any TNF products - as far as I can remember, anyway.

He'll I'm straight and he even turns me on. Mmmmmhuh ha oh yeah

Acne

forever 21

>t. soyboy

Cunning response that I was in no way expecting before I even hit the post button.

damn I have loads of columbia/patagonia shit

people don't really wear it where I come from though. maybe i'd look like a nu-male if I went to america. maybe I already do look like one

herschel

Hmmmmm

this
the jackets too, i think it's about virtue-signaling with a south american environmentally conscious brand.

a lot of their pieces are still nice, don'T get me wrong

Anything americuck brand is equal to nu-soy brand

red wing, fjallraven

fuck you

redwing confirmed. They probably are nice but dudes always wax eachother over how much they love having them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BskKbs_BHNg

elvis thread?

god damn, i wish i was even close to as suave and handsome as this motherfucker

Wow that was great. I love how when the bitches start screaming for Elvis Frank smiles like mad. He knows this kid has the power to SLAY pussy like no other. Passing of the torch so to say.

MORE

>Fjällräven
I fucking hate leftists who decided that that one bag was
their bag', fuck leftists.

If you seriously think North Face, Columbia, and Patagonia are nu-male, you got some growing up to do. I think those are basic white girl brands but look great for men. I won't lie, anything like isn't something you'd catch me wearing.

And before anyone writes anything else, ya never seen a Patagonia flannel before. Outstanding quality.

I'm wearing one and I'm a Nu male

j crew

> thinking "numale" or "soyboy" have any meaning

Kys

rick

Posting on Veeky Forums in the first place kind of confirms that you're a nu male, so this thread is redundant.

This and norse projects

leave levi's out of this

Why do you dress like you walked out of the children's clothing store at the mall?

What most of fa doesn't seem to understand, mostly because they spend their time behind their computers, is that both these brands make excellent functional clothing. If i need a lightweight insulating jacket I will rather buy either tnf or pata because they are infinitely better than uniqlo (which is what 95% of this board can afford with their parent money) and come with a lifetime warranty. Yes I actually partake in activities which demand such garments.

So what this guy said Also that TNF x Sacai collab was dope as fuck and I'm sure the numale-screaming, insecure and sexually emancipated teens never even saw that.

The irony is that the only people who use terms like nu-male and soy boy are those who themselves fit the description.

Self loathing is a hell of a thing.

In North West England, The North Face is a staple of every Chads wardrobe, along with Moncler and Canada Goose

It's not really what you wear, but how you carry yourself. Calling a brand soy is pretty soy itself

Biggie rapped about North Face, pretty far from nu male

Canada goose is a thot brand

Vans

but you are on Veeky Forums