Nostalgia thread

old stuff you want back. pic related. runners i loved to wear for almost anything. to me they were all purpose shoes. 2008 wave inspire

they looks like fake brooks and boring af

they're ugly as fuck and not even in a subversive way like the "dad sneaker" revival of today.

I want chunky skate shoes to make a comeback

these look so bad, they're so damn wide

god I wish these were still around

anyone know when these will make a comeback??

Go fuck yourself
Also it's like a bluck bult un sucking duck lululul

i remember first unboxing these when i was like 15 years old. looking back now i still like the album but the shoes look pretty horrible, but i hate vans in general now

These look pretty cool, what don't you like about them?

the red laces are too loud, and i don't like the red threads all over. plus i generally hate those horizontal bars in the back, not sure how to translate this to english.

15 yo me would have loved those too

I wish Supras would come back, I'm surprised it's not a staple like vans at this point.

What kind of clothing to wear with this kind of shoe?

go to a thrift store, buy an oversized polo, some solid-color sweatpants, and a work jacket, then hang out in them for a week and fap a lot. don't shave.

i actually kinda like those

they'd fit into any current hypebeast fit

I have a similar pair that I hated for years and only recently started to like

Hahaha hehehe hohoho. Absolute rib tickler famalamadingdong.

I really hope you didn't wear those with everything man. Those are like the shoes that guy in the "virgin walk" meme would wear.

oh man i had a pair of pic related and it made me probably look like a cheap lunarfag from the ankles down which was made worse by not matching any other item i had in my closet but i loved them in middle/high school

Why are these so bad? If Rick Owens can get away with making big was chucks, why can't these be popping again?

What s wrong with that? If Rick Owens can get away with making big ass Chucks, why can't these be hot again?

it was way back in 2008. i was a kid who did a lot of sports + outdoor activities. an old photo came up so i remembered them. they were light, comfy, and back then i'd loosen the laces so i could just slip them on. like hypebeasts today and their yeezys. funny actually. just feeling nostalgic really.