White/hispanic dreads

can a white/hispanic person have dreads and be effay, and if yes how should one go about doing so?

no

no

No.

Maybe Latino. As in a black looking dude from Dominican Republic. If you are white/lightskin absolutely not. Lil Pump barely makes the cut.

>asking for a friend

The "no"s are just meming. In reality there's no way to know unless we actually see what you look like.

Get your hair twisted and see if you like it--it isn't permanent until your hair locks into place.

im not lightskin but not mexican skin tone either, having dark dark brown hair, could i pull that off? or would i look idiotic like in pic related?

Lil Bilbo. SQUAD!

Guccigang guccigang guccigang.

Really depends on how you pull it off. Some blacks it looks bad, whereas some whites ($crim) it looks good.

Yes if you take care of them, take an active role in where and how they form, keep clean, and actually like your look with them. It also takes years of patience even if you regularly roll/twist them. Most on this board will not tolerate dreads regardless, so it's pointless to ask here. What's most important is that you like your look with them.

good point, thanks

Yes

$crim is the only white person whose dreads I appreciate

never ever
doesnt matter the color of the skin (obviously not if you are white) but the hair type
afro hair = dreads, everything else dont

Can they have dreads?
Yes
Can they have dreads and be effay?
Debatable.

This, is the only answer.

If this is the best possible outcome, you're fucked. Don't do it. This ain't fa.

not really

had dreads for many years. 3 times over.
these ones are about 5 years now.
prepare for strangers thinking you smoke pot and like reggie.
i like neither, but after so many years its just funny.

gonna get rid of them after newyears.
finishing tradeschool this fall and i need to look for a good job in my field.
i dont want silly hair prejudice bring me down.

any of you knotheads know a good trasision haircut other than looking like a skinhead?

that's a mongol

>yoyo, straight from the top of my dong

Dreads aren't fa on anybody

Theyre disgusting and unhygenic

They look gross on blacks and stupid on whites

On a latino they look both gross and stupid.

I'm hispanic and I approve of this message

Only if you are really attractive. But even a different hairstyle would probably look better

just do it

>Only if you are really attractive
basically all of fashion. if you're pretty everything will look like an interesting statement and if you're not you're just a piece of shit so you might as well dress as inoffensive as possible not to attract attention

$crim definitely pulls it off but only because it mixes surprisingly well with his face tats and the way he dresses, which the regular guy really shouldn't try pulling off

please dont , hispanics look twice as tryhards as whites with dreas, and whites look desperate as fuck

if you absolutly have to then strive to keep an otherwise apperane of pulcirtude

I kekd