Can I be a model?

Can I be a model?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniodiaphyseal_dysplasia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Concentrate and ask again

May I be a model?

maybe, post butt

fine i asked my cousin to take this thanksgiving picnic and he did but he told on me after

le -100% face

Poor guy has no idea he's on this site being ridiculed for his unfortunate genetics.

Just think, to an alien or an animal of another species this guy looks barely indistinguishable from an average human, just like Chinese people are identical to us

The Perfect Form

You can let him know if you want to.

https www.facebook com/travis.bowdish

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

fuck i dont have fb anymore so i cant browse but
>last name Bowdish
>works as dishwasher
wa-la

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

You can be anything you want to be, even President of the United States.

what kind of humor is this? reddit? Veeky Forums? what a waste of electronic space

The Perfect Form

Get an undercut and shave

desu most fashionhouses employ models who look like this to walk fashion shows.

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

Yes

The Perfect Form

God this guy makes me feel sick

You would feel better and happier if you found a way within yourself to cultivate sympathy and/or empathy for this man. He suffers from a disease called "Craniodiaphyseal dysplasia", and has undoubtedly experienced more pain and loneliness than anyone on this board could ever fathom. That experience alone makes him an exceptional individual, not even considering whatever other qualities he surely has.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniodiaphyseal_dysplasia

The Perfect Form

yeah i just feel bad for the guy. never done anything to harm/distress others that we know of and he just gets memed because he's fuck ugly poor bastard

The Perfect Form

The Rerfect Form

The perfect form

J U S T
>he has a girlfriend and I don't

The Perfect Form

likely getting catfished, though i wish he wasnt

I'm pretty sure he is just ugly he doesn't looks that deformed.

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

Shout out to simpleflips

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

this. poor guy. and fuck OP for making this thread

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

Jokes on you maggot lobster I dont even want nudes

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

This is fucking cancer

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

t. Travis

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

Check out his friend, who apparently thinks he's "cute".

Ugly people are usually mean, nasty, and stupid. I doubt he's an "exceptional individual", but it's possible.

>https www.facebook com/travis.bowdish

Kek, you realize Veeky Forums lets you post full url's, right? Fucking N E W F A G S C U M.

This dude is pure cringe, he doesn't deserve sympathy. The above post is an example of pure autism. He doesn't realize how retarded it sounds, and how retarded it was to make that post (especially if his plans fall through, which they will).

(1) He's talking about a girl that he never met, and doesn't know
(2) He's advertising it to the world, which would likely make the girl uncomfortable (if she was real)
(3) When it falls through he's going to look really naive, gullible, and weak
(4) The fact that he's completely oblivious to (1)-(3) makes it even more cringey.

Then why is it that whenever I try to post urls my comments get marked as spam?

You are so fucking stupid to even bring this up stupid fucking autist kys

Well, you can't really blame him to be honest. He just doesn't know any better. Also, this girl is likely one of the first times he's gotten any sort of attention from the other sex.

I don't know how can someone be this stupid.
He should know that he is ugly as fuck and that he can pass thousands upon thousands of people on the street and not find a single person uglier than him yet there he is excited about a ''girl'' that's ''going to go all the way from Ohio to Wyoming just to be with him'' this is just plain stupid no girl no matter how ugly would do something like that just to be with a literal 1-2/10. Also this is not the first time this has happened some time ago he left the state of Wyoming to meet a girl in Colorado only to find out that the girl never showed up and was probably someone messing up with him or a girl that saw his pictures and decided to get the fuck out as soon as posible.

This dude is like 23-24 and gullible as fuck maybe we are witnessing the birth of a new Chris Chan who know what monstrosities he does in the depths of the desolated state of Wyoming.

you're making this personal, so I'm guessing you're only just marginally further up the beauty scale than that poor lad is. Yeah, he seems to be a bit delusive, but then so is practically everyone else on here. So what, live and learn. He's trying at least, unlike you, cunty.

The Perfect Form

>you're making this personal

im not im just saying the truth not being able to see things the way they are can bring you problems way bigger than a girl not showing up to hang out with you or someone making you a prank.

>not being able to see things the way they are can bring you problems
right, no arguing with that. what I will argue with is your right to start some sort of online raid to school someone you don't know, and who isn't a public figure either, in the cynical ways of the world and its woes - according to you.
Sort yourself out first bucko.

The Perfect Form

The Perfect Form

>right to start some sort of online raid

there is no such thing as rights

This nigger could be the next chris chan and if he doesn't get more expossure now he will later as long as he keeps doing autistic stupid shit like falling for girls wanting to meet him the same way chris chan has fallen for many many times.
If he becomes a lolcow it wont be his looks alone but his actions. the looks will only be the base of it all.

Whew. The lad unironically volunteers at a home for the elderly. What the fuck have you done to make the world a nicer place recently?

Not half as cringeworthy as creepy lil' you spying on the guy and then obsessing over him. Fucking hell.