Veeky Forums feels thread?

Veeky Forums feels thread?

>be me
>freshman in college
>school going decently but I'm majoring in finance and it's gonna get way harder
>contemplating switching majors
>at the same time starting to realize I've never been able to feel emotions/ start relationships (no gf ever)
> I'd love to have a meaningful relationship but I just can't do it
>lots of self destructive habits to compensate
>getting blackout drunk 3-4x a week
>coke
>assorted other drugs

Don't know where my life is going Veeky Forums

>finance
>hard
get your life together faggot if you can't even tough out a finance undergrad then maybe you shouldn't be such a degenerate drug abuser

I go to a prestigious private school on the east coast

whatd you do faggot?

>inb4 compsci at some west coast shithole school

i'm curious, how are you partying enough to get blackout drunk and score coke and not meeting girls?
this just updated for me but bruh dont brag about your school if you're a freshman and area already fucking up. hopefully you'll get your shit together but grow up

hey your at college and single, don't get tided down play the field.

Also same on the drink and drugs front

i'm a phd student in mathematical finance, you wanna start measuring dicks, faggot?

I'm not doing "bad" in school by any means, I have a 3.5. and it's not like I'm not meeting girls, I've hooked up with a few since I got here but nothing beyond that. I've never had a problem getting with girls but I can't form relationships because I'm almost devoid of emotion and commitment

>my dick is bigger on the internet

Have you tried talking to anyone about this? Most schools have counselors that will confidentially listen to any problems you have. If you're not sure about that you could try and find a local therapist. It's possible you're depressed or have something similar going on. When you experience that it's very difficult to have emotions or make attachments, and drugs tend to be attractive

>i'm a spoiled faggot who binges drugs but can't wrap my head around undergrad finance, how can i assert my superiority online?
>oh i know i'll say that i go to a "prestigious private school"

>o-oh no wait t-that backfired
>y-you're lying on the internet!

さすが, user

that makes more sense. it's good to party but maybe try holding off if you can til you can party with friends instead of people who you call friends only when you're drunk and together in the same room, i drank 5-6 days a week in college and almost had to drop because i had problems but i somehow kept telling myself these people were my friends. hope that isnt the case for you bud, keep your head up, you still got time to figure shit out

well this is a shitshow

not sure what i was expecting from Veeky Forums

>not sure what i was expecting from crying on the internet
neither were we

It sounds like you've entered some kind of mental defense mode because you fear being seen as weak, so you end up blocking out your emotions/emotional past in order to seem stronger, but it's hurting you, so you try to compensate for the lack of feeling by constantly getting high. Seriously, take some time to think about your past. Ask yourself questions in your mind, pretend you're having a conversation with a therapist and just open up to yourself, so you can figure out what's going on. If you can't do that, then sure, go pay someone to talk to them because they have a PhD in pysch.

That makes sense, you're willing to hook-up and not attempt for a meaningful relationship prior. Hooking up is degenerate.

>wear some stuff from my high end fashion collection
>nobody notices me
>wear a pair of nice black jeans, simple fitted white long sleeve, and black converses
>flooded with attention from girls almost to an uncomfortable level

Is there literally any point in spending money on clothes?
I'm 6'4 and slim, with good facial structure, I swear all I have to do is wear clothes that show off my frame.
I'm kinda torn because I feel like a retard wearing urban outfitter tier outfits, but I get infinitely more attention by doing so

First ask yourself, to whom are you dressing for?

>to whom are you dressing for
Why the fuck would I ask myself such a grammatically incorrect question?

I dress for other people, but I wear what I like.
But the problem is deciding whether self satisfaction is better than attention from others.
Right now, I think its attention because I'm a loner with no friends

Might as well vent,

>Second year college student
>BA in Criminology, its easy and Im super on top of my shit
>Sudden realization that I dont know what type of fucking career this is going to get me
>Talk to program advisor, gives me bullshit choices like Parole Officer, Young Offender Counsellor, and more types of jobs where Im practically helping people who fucked up in life
>Always been a massive overthinker and start panicking from hearing all this shitty career paths
>Basically think my life is over

I just cant shake the thought of thinking I fucked up massively. Every job listing website like LinkedIn or Indeed shows garbage jobs like Security Officer or Mental Health Counsellor and thats not what I wanna do.

On top of that, my family isnt the wealthiest and I had to bust my ass to get enough money from scholarships to help out in paying for my education. If I drop out then I have to pay it all back without any type of grace period but I nor my family have the money to do that.

I just dont know what I can get with this degree..

>I dress for other people

thats the problem

Lmao some guys in my class were joking about first year finance students thinking they're wall Street and doing coke. I didn't think they were serious

Also not sure if true but heard cocaine operates on the same neurotransmitters as feeling in love does. You've probably fried those from all the coke which is why you can't form intimate bonds.

Get clean, it'll make things worse for a short period of time, but after that it will get much better

??? You're basically bragging about being a rich kid, partying and getting laid and you expect sympathy from Veeky Forums incels?

OP, you truly are a faggot

To womst've'aint be ye accoutrementing oneself for the likes of?

>bragging about blowing daddy's money on drugs at a fancy school for rich kids when you should be focussing on not flunking out of your piss-easy program
you're pathetic and your life is a mess

Join military>become officer>FBI/Homeland Security/CIA/NSA/State Police
Or
Law degree

What do you even want to do dumbass, why did you pick that if you don't want to do any of the above things.

Wow hahahahahahaha damn so glad I left NE to get away from your type.

Well I figured it would be a segway into something forensics related.

I chose it because I wasn't going into STEM and my parents threatened to kick me out if I didn't do anything school related after highschool. They're under the assumption of me becoming a lawyer which honestly isn't something I'd think I would wanna deal with. I was hoping to find something I like with just that degree but there really isn't anything

The level of stress and super long hours that come with being a lawyer seems like its not worth the pay even if the pay is good ($85k+)

this.

I'm west coast and I thought that whole culture was a bit of myth. the finance students at my school tend to be a bit awkward and really friendly.

>segway

>ex of 2 years dumped me
>hit pretty hard, massive suicidal thoughts, lose 40 pounds have to go on xanax
>other friends told me she is with a rich guy almost 20 years older than her
>Get into fashion and fitness to compensate, spend all my free time reading about those topics
>build a sizeable wardrobe from scratch
>post fits on forums
>pangs of self-hatred and insecurity make me do impulse buys to feel better
>spend about 8k on clothes
>everyone online compliments my SLP boots and designer clothes
>people IRL notice me, friends say I look really changed
>Still can't feel better
>Still feel huge hits on my insecurity
>Have to feed a beast who is never fully sated or else I start to cry and feel withdrawal symptoms

>become effay and somewhat presentable (still working on /thin/)
>just turned 21, I am young, somewhat smart, on top of my shit and enthusiastic.
>oh wait actually I'm depressed
>make shit ton of friends when I never had many, only 2 of them are real friends, rest bores me to death / annoys the shit out of me
>fuck girls but always feel empty while doing it
>really just crave a girlfriend but lose interest in every girl after a few weeks so nothing ever comes of dates
>at least I have super chill flatmates that I can hang with

>be popular guy in highschool
>also have good grades without any effort at all
>college life is going to be great:)
5 years later
>still doing resits for my 2nd year
>became fat
>lost most friends
>haven't had sex for 2 years
>depressed for as long as I can remember

>slightly withdrawn in highschool due to oneitis that i would occasionally fuck around with - made no friends because i was constantly doing bullshit with her, never dated me for 4+ years
>go to college
>some guys from my high school are there, say they think im a pretty cool guy and are glad im not 'stuck up' any more, huge confidence boost, temporarily become chad and get into hypebeast faggotry since i was an hour north of LA
>meet some kids on fairfax and get backstage at OF carnival and teamsesh HoB show
>school shooting happens
>drop out of school because i had some final destination-tier mindfucks (never mix psychedelics and trauma)
>she comes back into my life
>get job in foreign country, bail on her
>blocks me on every social media(or so i thought)
>meet qt here
>old girls friend dms me, tells me she killed herself
>in the process of sabotaging my current relationship because of feels
>spend $6000 on alyx studios and rick
>tfw drinking alone in high-end loungewear
idk what this feel is but i like it t.b.h. senpaitachi

>Freshmen College
>Never had a relationship
:(

I get envious of people's straight, Nordic noses. Mine has a mischling-beak.

>spend $6000 on alyx studios

disgusting

very sad, but also very Veeky Forums so you can be happy about that

>go out to techno party in berlin (AVA club)
>head to toe fit full on acronym
>meet chick on dance floor
>bring her to the bathroom stall
>make out
>she tries to take my dick out
>2many layers
>try to take my jacket off
>zipper gets stuck
>try taking pants off and my Gt cobra belt get stuck in her hair
>screams
>bouncer opens stall door
>kicked out
>tfw my 3.5k worth ot clothing malfunctioned and didn't get laid

>finally started making clothes
>work for my friend's small clothing business
>get paid shit
>can't quit until I develop my skills
>be depsessed
>it doesn't help that the building I work in is in shit condition
>there's mud all around it and it gets on my clothes
>alone most of the time at work
>lost touch with all of my acquaintances/connections not only in the city I live in but also in the capital
>slowly pushing away the 2 friends I had
>developed social anxiety from being alone all the time
>nowhere to wear my sick fits

>first year at college
>not doing to hot, been avoiding most of my classwork by smoking weed
>go back home for break
>hang out with friends
>friend who i had a thing for in high school shows up
>friends get triggered
>she turned into a hoe in college
>no big deal, been over her for 2 years
>night goes on
>get higher
>get drunker
>talk to her
>my friend decides to kick her out
>instant bummer
>go to the bathroom
>puke
>tfw haven't been able to stop thinking about her since she left

Now I'm back in school, I wanna pick up my grades and make more friends. I haven't felt like this in a year and I just saw her once.

>majoring in finance and it's gonna get way harder
Fucking lol, my first degree was in business administration and shit was not only boring af with worst kind of people imaginable (overachieving snobs wearing suits), but hilariously easy. I did jack-shit and got 2,0. Study textiles development and design right now (mix of design and engineering).

>alienate all my friends over the years
>only care about buying clothes
>slowly working my way through school
>25
>realize I am alone m and mid 20s and nowhere

but hey at least I have yohji and rick...

>Veeky Forums feels
>finances
Finances aren't effay in the slightest, only thing that puts you over STEMs are more money. Have fun wasting your life in office politics and deadlines wearing white shirt and and chinos.

xauberer ?

I need advice Veeky Forums
>finished third semester
>study shit I'm not interested in and hate, onyl reason I study this are my parents
>grades are good, it's not even that hard
>already plan to study something else once I get my degree
Should I just pull it through? I mean it would mean 1 year more of this shit, but at least I will have more or less secure degree and dropping out would mean lots of lost time and money. Otherwise I will be 24 once I finish it, wouldn't it be too old to start with somethign new? This would mean I will be around 28-30 with Master degree...

tfw was with the person of my dreams, i've been in love with them for 6 years and we were dating for almost 2 (anniversary is next month) and mental health problems made them slowly resent me and break up with me and now we're just friends but still kiss and fuck but they don't know if they want to be with me

feels really fucking shitty

>I go to a prestigious private school on the east coast
But those are fucking easy game, especially if you're studying finance

>My best friend died last week, had known him for 11 years, 9 years at school together, pretty much my oldest friend
>Couldn't feel anything for 4 days no matter how much I wanted to
>Shit hit me like a tonne of bricks last Thursday
He was the most effay person I knew and he never even tried

still early enough to change major

Do a masters in something unrelated. Take some extra undergrad stuff in that field now to prepare. If undergrad is easy now you can take an extra class here or there so that you'll be able to get your masters in 2 years.

>come on Veeky Forums
>head to Veeky Forums the least effay board
>greentext
true feels senpai

I've been told by several different people over the course of the last few years that I could become a model if I actually tried but I'm way too self-conscious and generally introverted that I could never take it seriously and thus would never actually put in the effort and persistence required to do something like that. The entire idea makes me cringe at how stupid I would be for trying or even thinking I'd be able to. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm too tall.

just come to understand that those people are paying you compliments. take it as an egoboost and dont get too ahead of yourself. unless you are a 5/10 or lower you will receive compliments once in a while/often. i think a lot of young Veeky Forumsgs think those words mean more than they are and think they're more fashionable or better looking than they really are

Do they have to be bad feels, OP? Using Veeky Forums as a self-improvement site is probably a dumb meme but so far it's working for me, and that feels good.
>pic mostly unrelated

That is completely and utterly fair, and you're most likely right.

yeah good on you for accepting their words for what they are. not to say that youre not effay or attractive, but way too many shy kids without much self-confidence seem to cling onto flattering words. if nothing else, if a girl/guy says that to you that you're interested in you could maybe get an in

Hairdresser fucked up again
Every fucking time

>quit
everything
>begome
Orthodox Christian
>explore/develop
your consciousness/convictions/mysticism
>find
non-party girl you can tolerate for long periods of time and who can tolerate who you are for long periods of time
>study
lots
>save
moneys
>work
hard/out

I was gonna give you some encouraging advice, but you sound like a pathetic faggot so your best option would probably be to off yourself.

same

>be well off, sheltered, upper class suburban dwelling faggot
>pity yourself and act like your life is hard, woes is me

every time. why is this so common? basic bitch.

This, honestly is it an American thing to pity yourself the richer and more well off you are?

Daily reminder this the kind of people that take shit like lil peep and nirvana seriously

You're right user, but I won't "begome" into anything

Imagine making such a big deal out of this non-issue

Bruh.

I feel ya. Have been training to get swole since I lost my gf.

I just can't forget her. I fucked up, Veeky Forums.

>going to community college
>not doing so well in classes because I have no motivation
>still don't know what I want to major in or what it is I want to do, causing lack of motivation
>even then, I'm not really good at anything else other than fine arts and humanities
>don't really want a career in art or music
>dress more differently than everyone else
>I like the way I dress most of the time
>usually other people do too
>I honestly don't care but the compliments are nice
>tfw no gf
>all the girls I've had interest in already have bfs they are totally in love with
>still dream about killing self but too pussy to do it
>still in love with ex that I shared a toxic relationship with
>dont think I have it in me to fall in love anymore
>still a broke boi

Life is pointless and hard and even if/when I do somehow get my shit together, I'll still be depressed and want to kill myself. Should I just do it, bros?