Enfants Riches Deprimes

Is ERD Veeky Forums?
And should I cop pic related?

it's literally an art project of some faggot rich kid who never grew out of his teenage rebellion phase and now doing this garbage to spite his rich parents despite being 30 something
but I think what's really offending about the brand is the """artisanal""" approach considering the quality isn't even on par with rtw premium brands
avoid like plague

>the quality isn't even on par with rtw premium brands

How do you know this, have you actually owned something from ERD?

handled it, I wouldn't pay for the garbage, could maybe see myself reselling it if got good enough deal cause there are probably chumps who actually buy it around

And that is not to say the quality is shit but it doesn't offer anything in terms of materials, designs or mastery of the craft to actually warrant the price tag or the way it operates
I'd give it a pass if it was just another average priced streetwear brand like most of these painfully mediocre new brands are but it feels more like a thought experiment about would people still buy supreme if the prices were outrageous but someone actually did it and sadly the answer is yes.

its an amazing brand you should however not cop if youre not a sad rich kid. gucci is not for poor people. erd is not for happy broke adults

>being such a bitch and passive aggressive faggot you feel to need to signal you are depressed without actually directly communicating with people
you should probably call your dad and let go of all that teen angst

OP here what if I actually just like this jacket and its design so that's why i'm thinking about copping it and I don't really care about the "point" of the brand. Who cares.

Why are you so aggressive man?

>OP here what if I actually just like this jacket and its design so that's why i'm thinking about copping it and I don't really care about the "point" of the brand. Who cares.
then youre a faggot and should stay away from the brand. did you read my post?

im not a rich depressed kid though. that wasnt my point bruttha. im saying there is an intention behind the brand and you should respect the brands philosophy if you wanna wear their pieces, because their pieces are nothing but a manifestation of their philosophy

I sorta liked the ERD spiel, he's from a very similar background to me, but for the most part I don't like what the brand puts out

I do not like this jacket. The only things I liked were the more obscene/edgy graphic tees and the velvet noose. I liked reading about him customizing used leather jackets, but you can't buy them so what's the point?

i think i agree. the mulholland drive graphic is nice but the premier price is unjustified

Yes I did and Im saying I personally don't care about whatever the brands point or philosophy is. I understood what you were saying about the brand Im just saying I don't care about that if I like the look of a piece so be it. Actually that minset is apropos of punk really so there you go.

the price is part of the point I suppose. Just like how Cav Empt doesn't allow returns or exchanges you cant have a label called Depressed Rich Kids and not have it be expensive.

DUDE FUCK MY RICH PARENTS
IM SO SAD LMAO

>you should respect the brands philosophy
thanks for making clear I should disregard everything you say

>I liked reading about him customizing used leather jackets, but you can't buy them so what's the point?
make some yourself, the guy is by no means skilled, talented or has eye for design, chances are you can make something just as good

uh what? what exactly is fashion to you?

its not only punk though. and the piece just screams out the brands philosophy so wether you like it or not youre representing a certain way of thinking when wearing that brand

yeah i feel like most of the cav empt prices are ridiculous also. only like 1 out of 10 of their pieces are actually interesting. they're more comfy looking than anything

what does that have to do with anything discussed previously

it isn't for everybody, stop asking other people for opinions on what to wear man that shit is so gay.

If you can afford it and you like it just buy it and wear it. I don't know what else to say, there's nothing to discuss

The dude is fully self aware and that's the point of ERD.

Cool designs from what I've seen, cop if you can easily afford.

The ridiculous pieces are the best. Cav Empt has gotten lazy these days. All their tees are garbage at this point, and tees used to be their staple. They can still spit some fire. The Mercati pullover of this season made me a believer again but really most of Cav Empts stuff that isnt part of the main drop that's in the lookbook is pretty pedestrian or even bad.

bamp.