twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not living in a neon lit asian city
youre not Veeky Forums

>not living in a dystiopian future
you're not Veeky Forums

>living in a bugman hive full of third worlders and soyboys
>being a healthy human being

Pick one

>not living in a beautiful, ethnically homogenous, racially proud nation's cultural centre

suburbs full of strip malls and highways are the highest bugman quotient areas in the world

But they're white, so it's okay

That's why they call New York the "graveyard of ovaries" because so many women move there to be rootless cosmopolitan prostitutes and then cat ladies? Cities are the focal points of bugmen.

>if you don't want to live in a globalist consumerist nation full of gay communists, trannies, third worlders that hate you and a government that will take your children away if you don't let them chop their dicks off you're a 1980s skinhead
Wew

>if I argue with strawmen and post a smug picture I will appear intellectual

>living
you're not Veeky Forums if you're not dead

What are you even talking about faggot

90% of Americans will never know this feel.

where is this taken?

I miss living in New York City :(

>posts a picture of Paris.

I live in Paris. It's not shit at all but it certainly aint white anymore. People need to calm the fuck down about having people of different colour around. It's not a big deal most of the time.

looks like you're to stupid to understand

>Most of the time
>Bloodiest terrorist attacks in European history as a result of demographic changes

>Bloodiest terrorist attacks in European history
Bullshit
Even with recent attacks, the number of casualties and attacks in general have fallen in recent years

Can you walk from central park down to wall street?

>you will never move near the mountains with a commune of fellow stonemasons to build your own dense Veeky Forums village

there's only maybe 2 pockets of dense market/community areas in Toronto and they're all commercialized and soulless. I want out of this city.

Boston is the 3rd most Veeky Forums city in the US

lmao, more people get killed by kids with guns in the US than by terrorists in our worst years

>lightroom

Give me those soyboys senpai

>he isn't living in paris
just fucking shoot me lads
do it before the mussies do

i could really go for some mcdonald's right now

Miami obvs number one. But what’s number 2

>not living in a 2nd world shithole

I mean, do you even try?

is barcelona Veeky Forums?

Amerimutt telling about safety and shit

>not living right outside a dense, walkable city

best of both worlds desu, you're near all the relevant places but can still save your face from air pollutants

literally says shibuya in the picture

hell yea. living there currently

fun fact: most of those "kids" are black and mexican. White gun deaths are the same in America as white gun deaths in Germany

Doesn't really speak for your country

I just moved into Rogers Park in Chicago and I used to live in the Chicago suburbs (where I grew up and lived from Dec 2015-Aug 2017). I also had a stint from August 2013 to December 2015 in Fort Collins, CO, and I honestly can't decide what I really want in a city.

For one, I want to have outdoorsy stuff nearby (my biggest beef with Chicago, amongst other things), especially a mountain range. I also like public transit, walkability, and having a diverse range of businesses nearby. Historical looking places are nice, too.

I'm open to most places in the US, Canada, and Western Europe. New Zealand is also an option.

Anyone have suggestions? Seattle looks really promising but the traffic there looks pretty bad and I've heard the public transit is shit.

Ets català

>>Most of the time

It's a huge city of millions of people. You are more likely to die from a bird pooping on your head.

>not living in argentina

Isn't boston full of blacks

Not really, there's a lot of chinks though

>Germanic tribes before Romans arrived.jpg

>Not seeing this as criticism for your country's structural inequalities

ayy

what happened in 1988?

>Tfw Amsterdam
americucks can't compete, really.

>Structural inequalities make blacks rape whites 1000x more than whites rape blacks
>structural inequalities make blacks decide to shoot each other

Why is it that the poorest white communities are less violent than the richest black communities, why is this a pattern ALL ROUND THE WORLD (not just Raycist KKK drumpf america)?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

Yes, in the worst possible way.

>looks like you're to stupid to understand
>you're to stupid
>to stupid

>Why is it that the poorest white communities are less violent than the richest black communities, why is this a pattern ALL ROUND THE WORLD
Waiting for you to link a study

>Barcelona
The real Veeky Forums of Spain

here another one

Madrid >>>>> Barcelona.

Leave Barcelona for the drunk britbongs and americlaps doing the Tribbiani "backpacking in Europe" thing.

>For one, I want to have outdoorsy stuff nearby (my biggest beef with Chicago, amongst other things), especially a mountain range. I also like public transit, walkability, and having a diverse range of businesses nearby. Historical looking places are nice, too.

Madrid. City centre is tiny, the Austrias quarter still has the small town vibe (lived there for like ten years) and is full of historical buildings.

Also, you have Toledo, Ávila, Segovia, Salamanca, etc very close. And the mountains are like one hour drive from City centre and have awesome climbing and hiking places.

>consumerist nation full of gay communists
we have an expert here

>fun fact: most of those "kids" are black and mexican. White gun deaths are the same in America as white gun deaths in Germany
Source ?

boston doesnt have a good /fa nightlife tho. i live in massachusetts for uni and go to boston bc some friends who graduate live there and I don't find it too nice.
very financial feeling, and lots of douschey normie frat boys. there are some cool hole in the wall places, nice art galleries and brutalist architecture, but overall I don't like it for its feel I guess. I'd put it as a top 5 city in the state tho

>urban centers need to be filled with shitskins and soy
it's like you don't know what Europe was like 20 years ago (or 100+ years ago)

America, retard

god this is heart wrenching

not gonna happen

Gothenburg's a decently sized and very pleasant city. Can get a bit crowded in the central parts though, and the traffic's a mess.

Get fucked

Ellis, Beaver, and Wright (2009) reviewed 113 studies which looked at whether or not Blacks commit more crime than whites and found that all 113 did.

Pratt and Cullen (2005) meta-analyzed 162 studies which looked at whether regions with a greater proportion of Black people had higher crime rates. The average study found a positive effect of .294 and 72% of said studies findings were statistically significant. Out of the 34 variables commonly thought to be associated with crime that Pratt and Cullen 2005 meta analyzed, only 5, or 15%, had a greater proportion of significant findings. None of these 5 variables had even 15 studies done on them. This likely explains their highly consistent findings. Thus, of all the heavily studied variables in Pratt and Cullen, “percent black” is the one most consistently associated with crime.

>but blacks are just systematically oppressed and underpriviliged

Land, McCall, and Cohen 1990 collected data on the homicide rates of cities, standard metropolitan statistical areas (SMSAs), and states for the years 1960, 1970, and 1980. In each year they included all 50 states and every city and SMSA included in the census. They then looked at how well the following 11 variables predicted crime variation between these areas: population size, population density, percent black, percentage aged between 15 and 29, percent divorced, percent of kids without two parents, median family income, the poverty rate, income inequality, the unemployment rate, and whether or not the city/SMSA/State was in the south.

All of these variables were entered into regression models, and across these 9 models, race was a better predictor of homicide and violent crime than unemployment, poverty, and median income, in 7, or 78%, cases, and a better predictor than income inequality in 8, or 89%, cases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_correlations_of_criminal_behaviour
(inb4 wikipedia is a stormfront website)

>conspicuous silence from faggot liberals once evidence is posted
WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE
go back to sucking abdullah's dick while he runs over your countrymen

>t. never lived a day of his life in Miami
kill yourself Miami is miserable unless you're rich and live on the beach

Citys are for soybois. I want to live in a rural wooded area where I can hike and hunt.

BACK TO /POL/

When in the /pol/ life cycle do you forsake female contact for a body pillow? Genuinely curious.

sounds cool but not remotely Veeky Forums

OP is not a fag

>Miami obvs number one

I'm red pilled too but like man, how about a solution different from lets get rid of everyone?

best in this country

>top 5 city in the state tho
what would your top pick be?

How else are you going to have a society that works for your people and not a notion like "free market capitalism" or "equality (but not for jews and Israel)"? People divide themselves into groups and work for the interests of their groups, whether it is the BBC Asian network, the ADL, SPLC, the black lobbies, the Israeli lobbies, the Hispanic lobbies etc. Everyone is allowed to work for their groups, even at the cost of the wider society (e.g. blacks are a net drain on taxes and don't contribute), everyone except whites who must build the institutions for these people (Yale and Harvard are now 1/3 Jewish, Jewish people are 5000% overrepresented at these academies than their population demographics), and whites are expected to pay the bills for these people

Sorry bud, the only solution is to peacefully separate and have our own country like Japan (99% Japanese). That's what America was built for by the Founding Fathers (a nation for "whites of good character"), that's what Europe was until the 1960s.

>living in a dense city

enjoy your niggers, filth, and schizophrenia

Man, you white guys really sound super opressed. Poor you

woah dude you're so cyberpunk spending 16 dollars on a bowl of "authentic" ramen in your high tech acronym gear dude fuck

no, fuck you faggot

There's few righter answers.

that looks like sevillebeing an unemployed gypsy is not Veeky Forums

Do you have a source for your German gun death claim?

>not living in the most aesthetic, full of art, culture, and history city like Milan
you're not Veeky Forums

fuck off mongrel cuck with pathetic city

If only you knew how bad it is in Europe. We are on the brink of civil war. White men like you and I are thrown in jail for reading the wrong websites, meanwhile brown rapists are let go because "their wives don't speak english and need them".

Where's your sympathy for the downtrodden working class and the oppressed native? Oh yeah, you don't have any.

That wasn't me, I replied to the wrong comment asking for source
Here's what I meant to reply to

Also, fun game
>pic related
Replace Tibetan with White, Tibet with [European nation], Chinese with Nonwhites

>we are on the brink of civil war

LOL

>not knowing anything about European internal politics and civil discourse

As expected of an amerimutt

Can you be Veeky Forums in the southern hemisphere if you don't live in the endless white?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMT38PSCHjY&t=1285s

>If only you knew how bad it is in Europe. We are on the brink of civil war.

Only in your sad, lonely apocalypse fantasies

where are the best places to live in Canada?

montreal is most Veeky Forums, Vancouver is really nice but there's no real culture cuz it's just too rich for artists, Toronto's not super cool as a city but it's so big that its honestly where the most Veeky Forums stuff goes down. Everywhere else is pretty shit, Edmonton has some charm though and Vancouver island

That would take a few hours

I dont do either of those things, ok pal?

yeah. im a canadian who's lived in lesser populated central BC pretty much my whole life and i just finished high school. want to make a move to a major city but have to think about it. Montreal seems wonderful but i'm completely new to the french language so the idea of picking it up seems pretty daunting. being from BC i sort of naturally have the mindset that living in Ontario will be a downgrade because i like the nature on the west

>dense walkable city

it's shit and most people aren't effay there either.

I'm the person you replied to

What you said wasn't incorrect. Yes, blacks in general are a drain on society. Yeah, Jewish people are doing pretty well for themselves. But if its a problem, why don't you do your best and try to support your own ethnic group? Do well and give pass down the rewards of your hard work to your children. Just like the Jews (and Arabs) do.

If you think you're better than ethnic "minorities", then don't let them get ahead of you. Get a good job, after getting an ivy degree. Make lots of money and buy real estate. Don't whine about it like a woman.

What it seems like to me is that you can't compete, and you feel cheated as you have some entitlement. The best way to protest is to not let anyone get ahead man.

>t. brown kid lapping all of you

>consumerist
>communist

wtf are you on

not the point
cities are cultural hubs and population dense
if ur wearing rick owens or comme de garcons but living in a rural flyover well...the state of this board has always spoken for itself

My wardrobe consists of a lot of stuff that really only works well in cities, so I have no idea what I'll do when I eventually move to a small town