Why Do Girls Wear Leggings

Just bought my first pair of leggings. Thought I'd get into the craze.
The sales lady said they were warm, but I freeze my ass of.
I try wearing them to work out, and they fall as I run.
Yes, they're comfortable, but I payed a lot for them and I'm starting to regret it.

gee i wonder

You answered your own question.

They're comfortable is the number one reason that I see. They're also sexy though most women will swear up and down to heaven and hell that they only wear them for comfort and not to show off their figure.

>Yes, they're comfortable
That's it.
This is why athlesure is such a huge thing in America, it's comfortable and may I remind you, incredibly lazy.

Sure you can say that but I honestly don't understand why guys like to look at that. Maybe cus I'm not attracted to women.

So they're not really for working out?

Also, I live in Canada and I still see a lot of girls wearing leggings in this weather. How?!
Pls share your secrets.

>why guys like to look at that
Come on now

The female equivalent of the trenchcoat. It's not even sexy anymore.

Cus it shows off her child-bearing hips which reminds you that she's fertile?

>So they're not really for working out?
They're for working out, sports, or dancing. Athletic tights were and still are common and worn by both genders before leggings got popular with women of the general population.
>Also, I live in Canada and I still see a lot of girls wearing leggings in this weather. How?!
I'm no a woman but I wear my thin ass little black jacket out into the winter because it makes me look good and I know I won't be out in the cold for more than a few minutes at a time. Same logic applies to leggings and other tights.

If they fall as you run, it sounds like you didn't get the right size. They're supposed to be form fitting

id love for a girl to sit on my face in leggings and then fart and pee ughhhhhhh

I did get the right size, I think. They're pretty form fitting. They're from TNA, though. So maybe that's it?

What brands are good for working out then?

I have to travel an hour to and from uni so I guess I'm just not meant to wear them

I think Under Armour is a very safe choice.

I wear thermal leggings while bike riding in the winter. They're comfy as fuck.
If it were acceptable for guys to wear them as normal clothes, I would definitely do it.

Just wear shorts over them

This

They're comfortable and women with decent legs and ass (wrongfully) believe that showing off your body is a substitute for fashion.

Def wear them! I've seen guys wear leggings and basketball shorts in the gym but also outside the gym.

But isn't that how fashion has always been though? Over the years, women's fashion has slowly moved toward being more and more revealing--whether the clothing is tight or there is just less clothing there.
Not saying that I agree with it.

Not all change is for the better.

Are you asexual? As a gay man I can see the appeal of leggings because god to fit young fuck boys look good in them.

Ass is ass my man. Nobody should appreciate it more than a queer man.

you put shorts over them you trips dingus

No I'm a straight woman who doesn't see much appeal in asses. I mean they're nice I guess

it's hard to explain. like what is the appeal of a dick to a woman? i can't even begin to fathom.

it's just one of those things that is inherently sexy, so showcasing it in tight pants gets one excited.