Not even a straight off white hater i liked their carvaggio hoodies but why are people obsessed with the nike collab...

not even a straight off white hater i liked their carvaggio hoodies but why are people obsessed with the nike collab. It is literally the air jordan 1 with the chicago colorway

That's the point

we're living in a clown world and these are clown shoes

It's a dope aesthetic, I personally love it and I happen to not care that certain things I find unique gain publicity, so I hop on the trend too

>not even a straight off white hater
so you're a gay off white hater?

clearly

"people" are
not interested in these, nigger subhumans and wiggers are

it's a "play" on the shoe. he's using "irony" to "deconstruct" its "iconic" "status"

I think one reason is because they are cheap af for something with "off-white" on it. Also they look pretty good quality and the wide range means they can appeal to a bunch of people.

His whole idea was to change the shoes by 3% he still wanted the shoe to be, well the shoe but he deconstructed the shoes. Just watch his Harvard lecture and you'll gain some respect

Try again in unbroken english, uneducated fucks need to leave this board.

....but you're the one that's uneducated, watch the lecture my intellectual superior.

Because I just sold a pair of shoes to some hypebeast for 900 dollars thats why I like it

posting this again, for those of you who still think virgin oblong is Veeky Forums

Offwhite products are usually hit or miss in the design department but I mean compared to the boring retro releases we always get this is actually really cool, he deconstructed the shoe a little revealing all the little bits and pieces that make up a classic and iconic sneaker. It's not a groundbreaking design but at the very least more effort and thought was put into it than just re-releasing a retro jordan 1.

what in the actual fuck these blue and orange stitching are here for?

To hold down the nike check, it's deconstructed

I like some of his stuff but I lose it at this picture every time

That's obvious, but it literally looks like your mom fixing your old pair of jordans for you.

isn't it ironic that every lil whatever rapper dress like virgil now?

hm now i see the appeal in them but it feels like i am forced to like them while it kinda instantly clicked with the hoodies and tshirts

That's what it's supposed to be