What's the name of that style people in H&M / Zara / whatever brand's ads wear when they actually look good...

What's the name of that style people in H&M / Zara / whatever brand's ads wear when they actually look good? Like an adult male that actually knows what he's doing and he's got his shit together.

Smart casual? What should I search for inspo? Got any infographics?

Is it just americana? Prep? Which is it?

"Basics", "Essentials", "Must-haves"

I have my shit together and I wear white Ts all the time. Mark Zuckerberg is pretty well off and he just wears gray Ts

yeah but you probably look like shit
>Mark Zuckerberg is pretty well off and he just wears gray Ts
proving my point

probably but bumping for more info

Search lookbook for Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Gap, Jcrew, Ralph Lauren.

Silicon valley aliens are hardly a good model for a normal lifestyle. They dress in uniforms and drink meal supplements.

Got any inspo albums links?

At least he's self aware, this made me like him a little for the first time ever

I’d say „turbo normie“ is what you’re looking for. Like a poster boy for some cheap clothing wholesaler. Go shop at abercrombie then.
Maybe you’re looking for business/smart casual, which I hope you don’t if you’re still young unless you are really mature/bitter or actually all about your work life.
If you want to dress like this then go in any of those stores and buy that shit. You don’t need inspo at all for this. Just go outside for once and look at everybody else. All you can do is do a little color-matchy-matchy, rest is basically standard shit straight out the sticky for starters.

u mean these infographs?

Or these?these items are basically everywhere

boringcore
suburb chic
flyover state style

take ur pick

literally what boring people with zero connection to any form of culture/subculture wear

Fuck these pics are triggering

If it's got short sleeve button ups in it, it's not the kind of infographic I'm looking for. Kinda more into the style of pic related.

>numale starter kit

It’s dadcore, when you dress like a cringy old man who thinks he’s cool

How is this difficult for you my guy?

Just get a dress shirt, a v neck sweater and some slacks and you're done. Of course you're not a model and so if you're under 25 will look like a tryhard, but most people are cowards and will only judge you silently so it's not too bad.

I'm looking for some inspo and ideas, that's why I need a name.

The first words that come into my mind when I see that picture is "Scandinavian" and "Minimal".

>Scandinavian
I think that might be it.

its basic mens fashion

Veeky Forums is so cringe worthy

When you're 30 you are a little old to be in a scene bro.

>people unironically believe this skinny twink looks good in that coat

shiggy diggy

>Preppy.

Never said he looks good.