Why is athleisure so popular in America?

Why is athleisure so popular in America?
It looks lazy,uninspired,and just hideous
Why can't Americans pay attention to their body and dress better
>Athleisure is popular in America, one of the most obese nation in the world

Also Athleisure hate thread

You know what, I’m glad you put it to words. Fuck athleisure.

Everyone who wears gym shorts and leggings need to be fucking gassed
>muh comfortable clothes
lazy degenerates can fuck off

Everyone that dressed like that in college was sexy as fuck so I don't know what you are whining about. I really like tight yoga pants and it's finally that season again

you're forgetting that some of us aren't sex-obsessed incels

If that were what athleisure looked like I'd be okay with it. It's worse than that

But at least we get to sit here and feel smug that we have such superior taste to those goddamn normies, without whom we couldn't possibly feel as euphoric about having such transcendent and refined sensibilities

>winter
>see girl wearing puffer jacket with yoga pants
>mfw

hey kid, you typed "fa" when you meant to type "b", might want to get that checked

sorry not everyone wants to wear fedoras and gentleman suits all the time

God i think its so hawt when grills dress like this

You forget you're on a board where literal homosexuals twinks are the majority

Some of us leave our Mama's basement. Hope your asexual autistic spergelordism gets better though.

Depends on the 'yoga pants', though. The UA pants I wear while walking or biking down to the 30s would keep me perfectly fine without the thin shorts I wear over them. People constantly call them yoga pants.

Call them what they are. The most comfortable pant ever. I wear them to the gym, and all points in between and beyond. I'm a man. I don't care what other men think. They hide their insecurities and are mentally worse for it. All that matters is the women.

The majority of women fall into two camps. The first is turned on (and may even say so.) The second is embarrassed or in denial about being turned on, and will denounce men wearing leggings to their friends. Like a highly closeted gay man, they protest too much, and are often condemned to a banal life.

Rock stars, athletes, and possibly you have it figured out. A man in tights is alpha as fuck. Not afraid, and not hiding. The woman is attracted to self-confidence and the exotic.

TLDR; Wear these, or be a cuck.

Fashion and expressing yourself>showing body parts as a slut

Based user

>there's no happy medium between gym clothes and formal wear.

Al dente pasta my guy.

Suits n sneakers.

When you work out a couple times a day you dont want to constantly change

Because wearing high quality clothes isn't all that important when you spend all your time indoors, in cars or other means of transportation, only go outside when the weather is "good" and lead an all around comfortable life. It's basically an all-day pajama.

Top kek.

>not "getting" athleisure

guess how we can tell you're insecure and unattractive

This.

Ew. So you just walk around in your sweaty gym clothes?

>>Athleisure is popular in America, one of the most obese nation in the world
>posts a pic of fit looking chicks
Shit's comfy my nigger. Sorry that not everyone wants to wear black slacks with black coats every day.

definitely not at all /fa for sure.
most of the girls that wear them don't even really work out. some of them do tend to have /fit bodies, others really don't. One positive is that they are comfortable. ...the only positive actually. My type of girl sure as hell ain't wearing any of these, that's not to say though that some who wear these aren't hot. Good for the sex-crazed maniacs for the world, and SAD for the majority /fa.

>comfortable

I would rather choose to live a meaningful life and properly dress

>garbage people dress like garbage
I'm so surprised.

>It looks lazy,uninspired,and just hideous

There's you answer.

It’s because niggers wear them to rob us, and niggers are on every single media source we have, so it became popular.

That’s the finasteride you use on your wretched balding scalp talking

white girls barely have asses, yoga pants make their asses look less flat

I like it for girls
for guys not so much

what do u expect, USA is literally 50 states of human garbage

desu i've seen some horrific asses in yoga pants, i don't think it makes much of a difference

God I would love to push her up against a tree, pull those down, and savagely fuck her from behind.

Fuck the fagggots on this board, I agree with you.

You're probably a fat fuck

need to genocide them desu

>ad hominem
Nice try, I'm not overweight I just like people that are well dressed

Not even that dude but
>doesn’t like his women slutty and shallow
>must be a faggot or a fat fuck