Tattoo General

Tattoo General
Post what you got, or what you want

I want to get this on a part of my body that can be covered. I feel like it kind of defeats the purpose though.

It wouldn't look nearly as good either though. Fuck.

Wherever you get it it has to be aligned right, it's a symmetrical tattoo

But would an artist even be willing to copy such a tattoo or any tattoo? Isn't that frowned upon?

not him but it really depends. i think itd be more frowned upon if it was something very personal. just meet up with the tattoo artist and talk with them about what you want, show them pictures, get their opinions. they'll help you through positioning/shading/whatever

Tell me how I can turn pic related into a decent tatoo.

postin' inspo

1/?

2/?

meme/?

meme/?

5/?

6/?

>read the tattoo under his sternum as "memegut"

>7/?

8/?

9/?

10/?

still kinda feels vile towards the person who designed the tattoo from the get-go
I have a friend that had a bit of a crisis when that happened to her

you know, some people feel quite strongly about some of this shit.

take it to a decent tatt artist, it looks like it might work real well

The artist won't do something exactly the same unless it's like an stencil, you tell him what you want, show him an example and he draws something while you wait in the lobby

11/?

12/?

13/?

yo, that's money

14/?

Alright I'm bored someone post something.
>inb4 that cuck posts >ANY YEAR ANY MILLENNIUM

15/?

That Gao Yord looks absolutely terrible.

If there were an Veeky Forums tattoo starter pack these would be in it

random from folder

the of the king return??

Not sure if I should keep the yellow around the tree desu. I'll have to get it mocked up, but at any rate Tolkein's original artwork is pretty aesthetic.

You read the top line first my man.

Wanting to get something like this but with a longsword, thoughts?

I can't stand randomly placed tattoos like this it looks like the equivalent of a child smacking stickers on wherever they will fit, nothing goes together.

I want to get a simple cross on my arm or wrist. Who has some inspo pics or stuff to help me decide?

effay taste in tattoos is fucking awful

Dope

Any tattoos of weapons implies you are a fighter/willing to fight

Why does effay only like tarot card tattoos?

>dude what if i just get a bunch of random shit with no continuity
>sounds awesome

It's just another way of putting together full body suits. At some point there won't be any room left and all they will be able to do is frame them together

I think there's an aesthetic to it, and its the look im going for when it comes to my arms, or at least one of them - having said that though, the individual pieces do need to have some kind of flow with each other. That photo you referred to does indeed look a bit haphazard and not really thought out.

>not my pic

want

ID on tshirt?

oh so sneks tattoos implies you want to... crawl?

Do tattoos of skulls imply that you are dead?

Saw this on insta, what do you guys think. I’m not thinking of getting it but the style and design are cool overall

>on all levels except physical, I am a wolf
dont

Read "The Steppenwolf" by Hesse.

I'm serious.

This, I wanna know as well.

Why?

This faggot shit has been posted in these fucking threads for over a year and a half now. JUST FUCKING GET IT OR STOP POSTING.

Can anyone give me some inspo? I want to either get a well designed rose or a calavera, preferably something that can fit on my arm

fucking dope dude. whats the meaning?

what is the most aesthetic ahegao face out there for a tattoo?

Not mine but I believe it has to do with a long distance thing