One day mid-2000s fashion will be revamped by art-school kids and everyone will be wearing bootcut jeans that sit below...

>one day mid-2000s fashion will be revamped by art-school kids and everyone will be wearing bootcut jeans that sit below the waist with chucks and spiked hair and you will be too old to adapt to popular trends and not understand why it is fashionable and the cool young kids will make fun of your dated sense of fashion and you will have not visited Veeky Forums in over a decade because you will have a job and a family and your stagnant fashion sense will follow you to the grave

Better than being the old guy trying to dress like a kid.

yeah you're right. i was just sad for like ten minutes because i listened to "over my head" by the fray and it reminded me of being 10

it's ok following trends after like 30 is pretty sad anyway

This. I'm almost 40 (oldfaaaaaaaag) and can still pull chicks in their 20s because I don't act like a try-hard peter pan (and I still have all my hair).
In fact I'm often dismissive of their trends, which triggers their daddy/acceptance issues.

>childless, single 40-year old man

>one day

Why haven't you killed yourself? Seriousl question, the sole purpose of being an oldfag is to have kids, if you haven't met it just end it.

>literally who website
>1 year ago

God I hope not. The 00s were uniquely terrible in a way that not even the most ironic art hoe could touch.

I plan on being full slav core till I die desu. I'm already tall and ripped, and when I inevitably go buzz it will still look good even when it goes out of style.

>1 year ago

hmm we are still in the year 2000+17 here m8

... fucking what? Lol

He’s right you know.

Yeah dude your life is over you should have had a wife and kids by now. I feel sorry for you.

I don't really care, don't participate in the current trends anyway

pretty much this

People use to say exactly this about the 90s

>oldfag
You don’t know what this term means. Stop posting. Also checked.

>6 months ago
>high snobiety
>a literally who

men are permanently stuck in a cycle of 2004-2006. I don't think dressing like a lumbersexual numale will ever go away, the attire is almost a rite to adulthood for men just learning how to dress.

I'm not even the samefag, but it's all spoken like people who've never been married/haven't known people who are married/haven't had kids/haven't known enough people with kids.

None of that is going to complete your life if that's what you're just expecting. Having children because "that's just what you do for a full life" is neither fair for you, nor your potential kids.

When you drag another life here, it's not about you at all. It's not about your happiness, how you feel about life, or you completing a goal. Anything less than "I am going to dedicate my existence to this kid" is not enough. Most people aren't prepared for that, and that's just fine, because no matter what you do, it may not be enough. Doesn't stop people though.

Marriage and family is the standard and can be a decent life choice, but it's delusional and destructive to put it up on a pedestal. Most people shouldn't have kids. Nobody wants to hear it, but that's the truth.

Marriage, as a promise, is deontologically unsound and unnecessary, but that doesn't really matter.

>muh parenting has to stick to this arbitrary perfection!!
Grow up soyboy

Or you can stick to fashion that doesn't go out of style and not be a fashionmeme

this is excellent

The early to mid 2000s was a weird time to grow up in fashion wise. I don't know if its because I wasn't really into it at the time but I feel like everything people wore was very general and not well put together. Truly a forgettable time but not lost.

you're not totally wrong, but for a guy to openly admit/take pride in the fact that he hasn't been able to summon the balls for that kind of commitment is a social mistake

wherever/whenever you go in human history, a middle-aged man who is not a father will never be treated with the same respect as one who is

I wouldn't say that. Beethoven and Louis Armstrong didn't have kids, that's just off
the top of my head. An ascetic monk isn't really gonna be disrespected either. But, doesn't really matter. A social faux pas is an incredibly terrible reasoning.

But, you know what, I'm posting opinions about parenthood on a psuedo fashion board instead of just browsing for a laugh, so I guess I am fucking retarded.

nothing goes out of style if you own it.

SO FUCKING FUTURE

>tfw 25

Why is it sad bitch?? Rick is over 50

you are never too old to look good

damn I'm on meta nerd right now actually just switched from mountainman

what the fuck are people doing in 2017?? Im way behind

Rick doesn't really follow trends does he?

It's not about society or whatever other bullshit. Having kids and passing on your genes is your biological imperative, it's our strongest natural instinct and literally our only purpose in life. If you think you beyond that, idk what to say even cuck doesn't seem fitting.

> being this cucked by "muh human nature" meme

yeah rick is a great example of someone who "follows trends" buddy haha good job guy!

this nibba living in 3017

>being middle aged and still subscribing to vapid trends
>not wearing timeless styles that are not subject to the whims of children
>not looking infinitely better than no-fasion dadcore oldfags and try-hard oldfags who can't accept their age

shiggy