I'm cold, what are some good canada goosh alternatives so I don't look like a yuppie...

i'm cold, what are some good canada goosh alternatives so I don't look like a yuppie? Preferably in the 500-600 EUR range.

Other urls found in this thread:

crescentdownworks.com/shop/
amazon.com/Alpha-Industries-Mens-N-3B-Parka/dp/B002JFM51G?th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goosh is fine u contrarian

If you add 100 EUR more to your range, you could go for Woolrich, a way better alternative IMO

crescentdownworks.com/shop/
How chunky are you prepared to look?

he could get a decent woolrich for 5-600 right now

END have their 20% discount still on the site and they have the woolrich arctic parka for 715. Would be in budget with the discount

>when you don't tell them your daily temperatures just so you can bitch that their suggestions are either too warm or not warm enough.

amazon.com/Alpha-Industries-Mens-N-3B-Parka/dp/B002JFM51G?th=1&psc=1

get it while its on sale desu.

if you just want an expensive jacket that's going to impress people that know about it get moncler

Get this op, woolrich is the best option in that price range

What about A.I. n3b?

stone island or moncler

Do Stone Island, It's kind of similar to goosh:
>simple designs that don't provoke attention
>Trademark patch that is easily recognizable, and anyone who knows their shit will be impressed.
>High Quality
Plus a bonus is that it's now worn a lot in the US (I have never noticed anyone wearing Stoney, but I do quite often see goosh)

In fact, you don't even have to buy the real thing: just buy a cheap fake patch online and attack it to whatever the fuck you want to.

One of the faggiest posts I've ever seen on one of the faggiest boards I've ever seen.

kanuk is another Canadian brand which is pretty good

moncler isn't in the op's price range, unless you get one of their overshirts or something thing

That's a good deal. How long does the sale last?

>i'm cold
you should just wear a plain t shirt, it would make you more cooler than the rest of the pussies.

Man's not hot, never hot

>buying anything made by Quebeccers

They do seem pretty nice though, I'll give you that.