What are thoes??

what
are
those??????

nike sf-af1 2.0
He says he regrets this purchase

They wouldn't necessarily have to be regrettable if you didn't wear them with a fucking all black fit.

yea thats true. i still think they would be very hard to wear. they're so orange and they have a massive 3m print on the side

whats wrong with his face

literally impossible to pull off

i think he's the victim of mild facial burns but he looks like benedict cumberbatch if he were a candle and had been used for a few hours

Ugly

he does this all the time, he doesn't own a single pair of shoes that is not super-loud. also called "dressing for the internet"

>he looks like benedict cumberbatch
I thought it was a still from that Star Trek movie he was in from the thumbnail.

They look like snowboarding shoes
Why are his eyes so fucking small

they're actually pretty dope. Looks out of place in this fit. The black ones would have fit way better.

plastic surgery

>not getting the lunar or sand colorways..

No wonder he hates it..

Id on the jacket?

lol at the knees

love u lunarchan

his eyes are tiny

w2c long ass boot laces?

I love you too babe.

this dude must be gay
bet he gets fucked in those faggot boots

>that ma+ belt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

have another

Forget his belt. Wtf at hers?

they look gross

why don't people understand that your haircut/posture/temperament/expression need to reflect your look (or maybe more accurately vice versa)???
his face screams plaid shirt blue jeans vans

tfw your fem has bigger biceps

is that a nipple?

she looks like the juiced up cockroaches from that manga about travelling to mars

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dude is super nice. Veeky Forums likes to take his pics out of context. The reality is that he has a lot of money and likes to experiment with lots of different stuff. He knows it's not all a hit and he's just having fun with his hobby. It's super respectable and I think its cooler than anything you faggots ever do.

OH NO NO NO NO NO... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

fashion isnt a hobby

OMFg

KEK

cute

>12945121
The shoes aren't that bad but he chose the worst color and the worst outfit to go with it
Hahahhaha
This explains how the japes survived 2 nukes

the orange ones are objectively the most lunar tho

oh sup maggie gyllenhaal aka ben quadinaros

i used to laugh at maggie gyllenhaal memes but now i just feel bad for her :(

lol

fuuuuuuuuuck

weeboos?

this for real. honestly one of the nicest dudes and has some really cool pieces and knows a ton. pretty lame that people just resort to making fun of his looks or even lower his girlfriend.