What is the point of being Veeky Forums anyway when all that matters is your FACE...

What is the point of being Veeky Forums anyway when all that matters is your FACE? No one gives a fuck if some 3/10 subhuman dresses well, he will still look far worse than a 8/10 god with a MLP shirt and autism shoes.
>inb4 I do it for myself!!
Literally everyone who says this is lying, clothing is a status/wealth symbol and has been for millennia, unless you dress like a literal peasant (ie 100% function no form) then you are lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/bullyoliver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look everyone! He posted it again!

I wanna be like that guy, w2c MLP shirt and autism shoes?

So you're telling me that you're so ugly that nothing looks good on you?

Jesus

Lookism please fuck off

It's making the best of a bad situation, user. Will a 3/10 ever beat a 8/10 on the market? Well.. nope.

But cleaning up and getting fit will make him a 4/10 and help him at least beat the other 3's.

this

u gotta get over it man, its gonna be okay. at least you're a guy so you can get fit and be funny in addition to wearing good clothing.

cheer up my dude

wholesome Veeky Forumsggot

>Literally everyone who says this is lying
>unless you dress like a literal peasant

Nice contradiction you got there mate

What's the point of making these threads? Are you that ugly OP? Most people aren't. Still even if you look like the guy on the right that doesn't mean you have to hate yourself, and just give up on the rest of your body, clothes, hair, teeth, and living space.. There's always surgery too.

>mfw every attractive guy just wears hoodies and slim pants
>mfw the effay ones are always either ugly or manlet Asians

based optimist poster

t. jelly ugly facelet manlets

gr8 b8 m8

dumb frogposter

he's trying to help you

why waste money on expensive clothes when your face will just ruin your outfit?

@12945907
Did you even read my post?

it's about participating in society, wanting to express yourself or appear a certain way in the hope that you and others see you in the light you want to be seen

left works out right doesnt

Fuck it just go full Gollum, Become a filthy retched creature, that never goes out, hates sunlight, has poor communication, never bathes, never eats, and is a slave to their ever present desire.

>chadified

I spent years wondering why I didn't ever have trouble with women: I suffer from a wide range of mental disorders, have never had steady employment, have no direction in life, dress pretty shitty, have few friends etc. But women seem to fall in love with me.

He still has poop colored bug eyes.

same here. being handsome is actually a curse because you are never forced to work on your self

oh shut the fuck up id kill a man to be in your position

Ugly guy, here: for me dressing well is partly about being less conspicuous.
Part of being ugly is often that you're not living life the way you're supposed to.
eg. OP's pic has very pale skin which tells you he doesn't do any healthy activity out in the sun and probably doesn't have any irl friends.

If one's clothing is on point they look less deviant.

Just from your typing I can see that you've formed your worldview based on shit that 4channers have told you, and I think that's very unfortunate. Luckily, it's not my problem, and I don't give a shit. Have fun discouraging yourself at everything.

kys

wait how

if you were half chad you would not be on Veeky Forums, desu. you arent fooling anybody, larping faggot.

god we talk about this face issue toso often.

t.me/bullyoliver

Just because Veeky Forums doesn't make you chad doesn't mean chad can't be Veeky Forums

It's insane how much stretching the very top of his hair does alone

sorry, but uggos are usually more successful because they have to push themselves harder to be financially attractive. My looks are gonna fade away one day and then I will have nothing because life right now is just too easy when you can easily can get a qt to choke on your dick. Life ain't fair

This isn't true at all

>qt
>choke on your dick
>no self-improvement
>uggo

this probably has more to do with culture than the way you look. an "uggo" would just have a less attractive girl "choke on his dick",

but I'm not gonna convince you life is not entirely about looks.

Nope, that might be true for you but it's clearly the case that better looking people are also more successful while ugly people tend towards being losers.
You want to make this "inner beauty" type claim but really most people are ugly because of shit genes, shit environmental factors growing up or just living shittily.
Those people aren't equipped to be successful as a trend.
Meanwhile Chad gets good grades, stays healthy, builds on the capital of his successful family.

>be me
>work in my garage all day inventing the next Microsoft because nothing better to do
>meanwhile Chad fucks sluts every day and gets hammered at parties
>forward 30 years
>am now CEO of fortune 500 company eating caviar out of expensive hookers asses ever night
>Chad is still stuck in middle management getting bossed around
>tfw ugly
>tfw living life on easy mode

More like get depressed, drop everything, wagecuck, marry some used up slut with two black kids, kill yourself before 50

>shit genetics
>successful programmer for microsoft in 2017

pick one

the only time Chads aren't successful is when they're retards or grew up in bumfuck nowhere.

because what's so bad about an unglamorous management position? does everyone need to be a rocket surgeon or their life isn't worth anything?

more like
>always has healthy friends
>always has a nice girlfriend
>either doesn't work hard or makes six figures annually at an investment company

>does everyone need to have a non boring average life to have a non boring average life?

are you OP? a lot of stuff people say on Veeky Forums tells they haven't met many people irl

>work hard enough to make 6 figures
>maintaining a gf and friends

choose one. Friends and women are the curse of us attractive people. I wish I had the time to become a skilled artist or a successful entrepreneur, but almost every day some girl wants to hang out or some friend throws a party.

Why would you think I am OP? He is a whiny ugly person who doesn't know how privileged he actually is

I'll rate your success by how many successful children you have.

kys

good point

most I have met meet plenty of people, have as many partners as anyone else...they are always really crazy, though. nervous types, I think.

and how will you measure how successful my children are then?

health, productivity, income, higher vs lower culture, CLOSENESS TO GOD

It's a chain situation so I can only get an imperfect picture at any one time.
If your kids are 35 they should have good jobs and at least two kids, working on more.
If your kids are five then I don't have as much to go on.
Your success, as I see it, is determined by your genetic legacy.

>at least two kids at 35 or they are not successful people
did you grow up on some kind of human farm?

>CLOSENESS TO GOD
calm down christcuck

Daily reminder that all that matters is your status among other men/society because this brings power and power is ultimately the greatest of all attributes

As I said it's your genetic legacy and a chain. So if you had 12 kids but they were all neets and killed themselves before they had any kids: you weren't really successful, right? You had a lot of kids but you fucked them up.
You would be more successful if you had three and they each had three.
If they only end up having one or two that is below replacement, it's not much of a legacy.

but by that logic I can only be successful once my kids are 35. Which also doesn't make sense because my kids wouldn't actually be successful because THEIR kids are only 5 and couldn't have kids that are successful. Taking the metric of children's success as a metric of own success is like suggests is actually retarded

As I said it's an imperfect picture of your success at a given time, and I think that's a good way to look at it.
Your success is always something you can't take for granted.
eg. If you have six kids you're doing very well but you can't rest on your laurels because if you abuse the kids they might end up neets.

its sarcasm u autist

the reality is the exact opposite though. Chad has all the casual sex he wants and gets to be successful in his career. looks correlate with intelligence