Interesting brand logos

Post recognizable/eyecatching fashion/clothing brand logos whether its a brand you like or not.

Can be big brands or mid end or even big cartel and streetwear

don't worry i'll show myself out

cav empt logo is good, but there are no good pictures of it

>BadBreathBrand

Literally going to China to play blacksketball, getting caught shoplifting despite the fact you’re rich, and having to get bailed out by the POTUS

how will niggers ever recover

what logo is that?

filename

Am I the only who find CDG Play unappealing?

i too think its fuccboi "yung fashion killa" trash

>12947077
i do like the logo but the over use is annoying, id they at least did more variants (like the green one wich has different shape, or at least the emoji collection ones) than just colors it would hold up more

What you posted I see on few people a day in my school. The same as ASSC and CK. Shit's getting annoying

>STAY IN YO LANE

babum ?

its a defusion lien what do u expect

its just like drkshdw by rick owens

only poor and uninformed morons buy it

personally i hate people equating comme des garcons to cdg play. i hate it too

i wonder how many of you knows what this logo is. (dont cheat with reverse search)

>this fucking logo

christ, I now get mad seeing that shit because it reminds me of that clickbaiting douchebag Slaiman on youtube who's always doing "le ebin pranks xD" on his gf who is an instagram model. he always wears that shit and he's literally the most cringeworthy normalfag faggot ever.

jesus... i used to occasionally watch his videos while binging yt pranks.

Yeah hes cringy for sure and a fraud

Is it onepiece? i remember everyone had atleast one of those stupid fucking things back in like 2012

it's not though, cdg homme would be the diffusion line to the mainline (cdg homme plus)

play is just a moneygrab, drkshdw actually has nice stuff sometimes

is Kappa Veeky Forums? they're the cheapest brand of sportswear around here

Er du nirsk?