So i recently got pic related from amazon and realized I cant even fit my foot in the shoes with these inside...

So i recently got pic related from amazon and realized I cant even fit my foot in the shoes with these inside. What kind of shoes do I need to get to get them to work?

>What kind of shoes do I need to get to get them to work?
a bigger size

Off yourself for wearing these.

lmao

>whole board dedicated tolooking good
>cant try to look good by adding 2 inches

how tall are you? imagine a situation where you have to take off your shoes

5'6". I only plan to do this at my new place of work. Not on a date or something.

Why are you such an insecure piece of shit. Why don't you just do something natural like wear shoes with a 2" heel instead of resorting to this pathetic faggot shit.

they are VERY noticable

So, are you just gonna always where your big boy shoes to work? Or will you just do it for the first few days then hope no one notices when you shrink ?

I will wear them when i feel like it. And also not wear when i dont feel like it. Can we get back on the topic on what shoes work best with these?

wear hightops or boots half a size to a size bigger

Do you actually think people won't notice when you're 2 inches taller one day and 2 inches shorter the next?

many people can understand the concept of some shoes having different sized soles thus possibly changing someones height depending on shoe

My job involves meeting a lot of strangers everyday and few coworkers who i dont care about anyway. They already think i am gay and dont like me for it.

5'6 is fine. I heard of unemployed, badly shaven hobos who were 5'6 and still managed to acquire a harem of ~20 simultaneous girlfriends, some of them 20 years their minor. Stop being so damn insecure.

>he's trying to be tall so he must think if he were a couple inches taller he'd be drowning in pussy
I am in a relationship already. I just want to look average height. Theres literally no other reason than this.

>I just want to look average height
That's not a reason. Why do you want to look average height?

I hate looking up to people. I want to look down on them.

That's very poetic, user. Do you feel less powerful than other men because of your hight? Or is it an aesthetic preference? Do you find the tops of their heads more pleasing to look at than the stubble on their necks?

Stop being insecure, that's how you look good.

When will they learn?