/european/ general

General thread for britbongs and eurofags. Post good online stores from your country, good quality brands from your country that maybe are unknown to a lot of people not from that country. Discuss European cities, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

hansengarments.com/
andersen-andersen.com/
henrikvibskovboutique.com/
thelastconspiracy.com/
barbaraigongini.com/
stoy.com
shop.jeanphillip.dk/products
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good danish brands:
Hansen - hansengarments.com/
Andersen Andersen - andersen-andersen.com/
SNS-Herning - sns-herning.com
Henrik Vibskov - henrikvibskovboutique.com/
The Last Conspiracy - thelastconspiracy.com/
Barbara I Gongini - barbaraigongini.com/
Halo - techwear brand inspired by Danish army surplus gear founded by Rasmus, the guy behind the Storm shop.

Danish online shops
Stoy - stoy.com
Storm - stormfashion.dk
Stokkel-plank - stokkel-plank.dk

Jean/Phillip - has some good stuff, Damir Doma meets Haider Ackermann shop.jeanphillip.dk/products

Veeky Forums city tiers

ORIGINAL "THE BIG FOUR" ELDER GOD TIER
Paris
Milan
London
[The fourth, NYC, is in the US]

GOD TIER
Antwerp
Berlin

DEMIGOD TIER
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Barcelona
Rome
Florence

GREAT TIER
Oslo
Helsinki
Prague
Vienna

FORGOTTEN TIER
?
?
?
?

I'm looking for good menswear trousers at around the 100 euros mark. Medium rise only place I'm old. Right now I've got some trousers from a French brand (I live in Paris) called scavini. They make some nice stuff and after a fitting which you book you can order online your size and length. The only issue is thru don't have any nice brown flannels.

Also I'm looking for European alternatives to gitman vintage (I have a few which are awesome but way way too pricy).

Also lastly, you know any good brands to get on yoox? I ordered an lbm blazer but it was short as fuck and didn't cover my bum so I returned it.

If you have any questions about shoes I can sort you out.

Paris isn't that renowned for menswear. If you like wearing black all the time it's good though. London is definitely legit.

bump

Nomination for 2nd most effay city in the UK: Chester

I wouldn't say a historical centre makes a city particularly Veeky Forums.

Anyway, Chester, like most UK towns, only has a very small central quarter with these nice buildings anyway. :(

Anyone has any experience with Asket, Blanc or Unrecorded? I know they’re basics but they seem well made and they ship here too.

I can only share my opinion on Blanc since that is the only brand out of those 3 I have some experience with.
Tees are pretty comfy but kinda too boxy for me, my friend bought their sweatshirt and it looks v nice and feels good in touch

>berlin above vienna
smelly hipster

Is Lisbon effay? What about Porto?

We have varusteleka.

Lisbon confirmed, I was there about a month ago.

never been to either place
it's just a bump mech for the thread

Part of Kazhakstan is in Europe.

Where does European Veeky Forums get their fragrances? Looking for a cheap online place that sells high-end fragrances

I am not Finnish, but I would recommend varusteleka

Kazakhstan IS in europe according to UEFA

This.
/thread

Israel and Azerbaijan are also in Europe according to UEFA.

Yes, and other countries as well, but that just means that they are in the league, not in Europe geographically tho.