Why does popular fashion have to be so American? What should i wear if I hate America?

Why does popular fashion have to be so American? What should i wear if I hate America?

Other urls found in this thread:

norseprojects.com/store/men_winter_17/jackets/w17-elliot-suede
norsestore.com/commodity/21887-norse-projects-elliot-melange-wool-fleece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An american flag

nice and vague I like it

lots of amerifats hate america too, so... probably a russian flag since they are the best at trolling the fox-news crowd without them even knowing it.

politics are one of the main reasons I hate America. I'd rather leave the politics alone.

comb des garsoans

They're right tho. Death to America

And butter sauce

butter sauce is alright

no way, hose

wear european brands?

Dress like a European. Brits probably dress too similarly to Americans so your options are:

Southern Europe/France:
>pointy dress shoes all the time
>skinny trousers, preferably with ankle showing
>shirts a size too small

Eastern European/slav:
>tracksuits
>trainers
>milsurp

Scandinavian minimalism
>just buy your whole wardrobe from Norse Projects

There are other options too I guess but those are some easy ones.

>France
No.

>Norse Projects

Iceland is the most americanized out of all the nordic countries. Culture of driving cars, fast food, etc.

Interested now, what do you mean by "American"

Just wear Yohji

>Culture of driving cars, fast food, etc.
If driving cars and having fast food is what makes a place intensely americanised then I'm pretty sure Sweden lead the charge in the nordics. Due to swedish industry not being touched by the second world war, their economy went on to become incredibly strong in the post-war years which lead to a massive boost in the number of drivers. The country's actually suffered for this as their railways aren't extensive enough to satisfy the current demand; this is because the car boom shifted the focus from trains, and the country did not expand on the railways like the rest of the nordics did.

not sure why I'm telling you this, this is Veeky Forums

wow @ sasha looking thicc as there. I don't even think she was pregnant in 2008/9

First off, this has nothing to do with high fashion. I know very little about high fashion.

When it comes to popular fashion, American styles have deep roots in American pop culture. The casual wear is all influenced by things like baseball, NIKE, New York, California, high school, grunge, retro throwbacks, denim denim denim, foreign fetishism, 'cultural appropriation', extensive billboarding...

It's exhausting. Women typically have a better selection than men, and formal styles suffer less from these issues, but I am focusing on male casual wear.

>norse projects

yeah I'm gonna pay $90 for a plain t-shirt and $700 for a long jacket

I've copped some of their stuff for solid prices when on sale, it's a bit much otherwise (same with OL; it just seems to be getting more expensive). Got their Elliot Melange jacket for like 200€ earlier this year and it's excellent.

>when you think this item said $250 but it said $1250
norseprojects.com/store/men_winter_17/jackets/w17-elliot-suede

jesus fucking christ

Yeahh, I got the wool version. norsestore.com/commodity/21887-norse-projects-elliot-melange-wool-fleece

I love dark wool jackets

Any MAGA apparel.

suggestions other than comb des garsoans and nordic styles?

>France
LOL what are you talking about??

:v(

Hating is extreme, but if you want to give off the impression that you prefer your own country to America, wear clothes that reflect the ethnic-cultural history of your land. Traditional clothing, for example, could be incorporated into outfits, without going so far as to do historical reenactment.

This is too reasonable for Veeky Forums.
Can you rewrite this and insert the word cuck?

>t. someone who has never been outside of whatever bumblefuck flyover state they live in

>filename
Kek

inshallah brother

>America
>fashion
choose one you mongrel mutt