How do you behave and present yourself, Veeky Forums? What’s your personality like?

How do you behave and present yourself, Veeky Forums? What’s your personality like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm autistic so I behave like Ryan Gosling in Drive.

My friends tell me I speak like an Hergé character with a bit of foul-mouthed Bostonian in the mix even though I’m from the west coast, and that I speak more like written dialogue than normal conversation.

I have mixed feelings about that. They insist it’s endearing but I can imagine it coming off as weird.

I try to be the sort of man I wished would look out for me when I was younger. I try my best to be brave, fair, and kind to everyone I can no matter what the circumstance. I'm laid back and friendly but I don't want to joke too much and be 'that guy', and I try to be there for my mates, always do what I say I will, and try to accomplish every job to the best of my ability, no matter how small.

Not a very Veeky Forums person I suppose, but I seem to get on well with all kinds of people.

This kid's a fag

Been a bit of loner my whole life, largely due to my semi autistic full on cocky personality and the fact I grew up in a largely sheltered town and the school I used to go to was just rammed full of mall core norms who didn’t dress like I did or listen to the same music. I realised I had no proper mates anyway so why not just completely stop giving a fuck and I turbocharged my personality 300 percent, (think Ralph from the sopranos but not a cuck)

>tfw you can recognize all the different shows and podcasts you’ve accidentally adopted mannerisms from

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

thats real-life effay. these movie characters we obsess over; sulking, drug abusing, lonely, self absorbed- they just are shitty, toxic people in real life. what you describe is how we should all live, despite what we romanticize.

im a sociopath. I am into fashion because Im obsessive and very self centered. Im obsessed with Ultra Individualism, outrage, and being extraordinary and I will get my way. I dislike unintelligent people, drug culture is the most boring personality trait and a fake easy hobby that makes people uninteresting to me. All the women that like me are Art-hoes, I think about destroying them with my cock, i will have my magnum opus

I’m kinda half nice and half one of those toxic shitty drug dudes and you couldn’t be more right.

You sound like a nice as fuck dude
Would def hang out with/10

everyone here is just the weird kid no one spoke to in highschool who ended up going to an "art institute". neckbeards of a different flavor.

Go back to plebbit than faggot nigger kike, You're the fucking worst. I wish your mom would have made the right decision and swallowed. Who the fuck are you? Im an NYU school of the visual arts graduate. who the fuck are you. You suck, you're despicable. Your a no good filthy peace of trash.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Absolutely horrible to be around/10
I feel like half that sometimes and wonder why I even have friends left
But that’s what being full on effay does to you.
Congrats I guess.

>I speak like an Hergé character
that sounds effay as fuck

Good inspo

No one speaks to me now either, so whatever

Im a pretty quiet person but for some reason people gravitate to me which doesn't make much sense but whatever

I try to be kind balanced and distanced. if the situation calls for it, i can be easy going but otherwise i dont really let people near myself. This mysterious fagottary i suppose

YESSSSSS AUTISTIUC FAGGGGGOTS GIT REKT HPLY SHET B O I S SILENT BUT DEADLY HUH WTF ARE YOU EBEN ON ABOUT GET A GODDDDDDAM GRIP FUCCCCCCCCC A SUCC YOU AINT EVER GONNNNA DOOOO DAT

like a southerner. i'm polite and mannered always, try to be helpful when i can, and i'm generally soft spoken. also i harbor an underlying hatred for minorities

if i had a trans-atlantic accent i would be antebellum tier

I'm quiet and reserved, but I'm finnish so it's okay.

>also i harbor an underlying hatred for minorities
how do I stop this
it’s so stressful knowing I would be hated by everyone I know if I were to ever let slip the constant torrential hatred inside of my sad gut

I'm dramatic, erratic, and a bitch but I get away with it due to my looks.
>mfw gf keeps on threatening to break up with me but she won't do it because she'll lose a grand thing and even then i have other options

I would despise you and like you at the same time

a bit autistic and socially anxious, but I try to be laid-back and friendly to the best of my ability
I don't get along well with most people (I find them boring and appear cold and distant as a result), but I can be really witty and entertaining when in the right crowd (not necessarily Veeky Forums crowd, just any people I find at least somewhat interesting)

pretty optimistic and make stupid over the top jokes with people i know. More reserved with people i dont but still try to be open.
lmao post face and body famalam

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty

same

please post face and body

Are you light skin bro?

My boss said "you're very quiet" to me today, which I guess sums me up pretty well. People like me, but I don't know why, maybe because I'm a bit of a pushover.

I wear mostly earth tones, and flappy clothing, lots of big pockets.

I'm extroverted, but thanks to some shitty social deficiency I don't seek out company. Luckily for some reason people like me and drag me out, and I'm social when I'm actually with people.
I'm great at small talk and can keep up a conversation with almost anyone, but I'm very reserved and talk more in anecdotes rather than opening up and saying anything substantial about myself, so a lot of my friends (everyone but my 5 best/real friends) say I'm mysterious. Granted, that's probably helped by that I talk about /x/ type stuff when I get drunk. Apparently I'm a captivating storyteller, but I black out super easily so I can't say. Fuck my metabolism.

>antique european surplus, mild terrorwave and some hedi-slimane-post-punk memes
I'm an introvert for the most part, but I do get pretty loud when talking about history and other autist stuff with my autist friends. I try to be gentle, but usually end up being facetious, and banter with the three friends I do have gets pretty intense. I use the smiling sunflower sticker a lot on snapchat after bullying people.
>inb4 normie

Pretty academically focused. I do my best to spend my spare time learning or reading about philosophy or building something (working on an app right now), just for fun. I don't really speak to people outside of classes.

As for social media, I have a Facebook account for class groups/for classmates to contact me (I use Signal and SMS for people I actually talk to on a deeper level). I have an Instagram account, but I only post pictures of objects/scenery/etc. (i.e., no selfies). I'd love to be a pretty Instagram girl but I unfortunately am not pretty.

In my clothing I tend to be very minimalistic. I really like turtlenecks/mock necks and I don't reveal a lot of skin.

I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I take meticulous care of my skin.

I guess that my ideal aesthetic, both physically and behaviourally, is "deliberate".

This except unironically because I literally have autism

Like an off set Disney kid. I'm pretty popular around my campus, partly because of the clothes I wear plus I skate a lot so I end up talking to people like everyday. I'm a social butterfly but also lowkey shy but I've been told its charming.

it varies

you sound like a guy id grab a beer with

you might be funny but you might take certain jokes too far

you sound kind of like a younger version of me.

I'm a bit more quiet and reserved than I should be. I'm reasonably intelligent, but I try not to go out of my way to come off as being some sort of a genius, which I'm not. I used to have trouble making friends and used to care a lot about what people thought of me, but now I care less and less as uni is winding down. What I've learned is that most of the bullshit things in your head that you think people will judge you for are things that most people overlook. Not everyone has to like you. Not everyone will like you. Most people will not give a fuck how you dress so wear what makes you happy. I've been told that I speak with strange rhetoric, probably just some mild autism but whatever.

Bad, I like absolutely nothing about myself and I'm pretty sure its apparent in my behavior. I also just make shit up to fuel conversation which I'm also sure everyone sees through

*tips*

An only child w/ little family so I struggle heavily with social interaction.

Negatively I have trouble showing empathy to others in serious situations, I'm arrogant, put my interests first, I don't really show strong emotions beyond anger and love. And I struggle with the fact that other people are real and independent just as I am.

Veeky Forums made me conceited and I only want to approach people who look fashionable, which is fucked up.

And I have to force facial expressions a lot of the time. I learn by what others do, but I always feel like I'm playing catchup.

Positively I get told i'm laid back, easy to talk to, I do what I say, and I'm unique in the way I behave about situations, and very little bothers me. Weird, but also cool.

Sometimes I get concerned that I'm a sociopath or something, but then realise that if I'm worried about being one I'm probably fine.

Basically I'm autistic without actually being autistic at all. I spent a stupid long time being a shut in after we became poor, and now I'm climbing out of the hole.

Everywhere I go I seem to become known as the "quiet boy" or "the boy who doesn't talk". I had selective mutism when I was much younger, but that transformed from genuine shyness into simple quietness. I talk to people who show an interest in me, but otherwise I mind my own business.
It has its pros and cons. People either are really intrigued (they ask me tons of questions like an interrogation), or they're suspicious of me not liking them or being some kind of psycho. I'm the nicest person I know until I get annoyed.

it goes from super extroverted talkative normie who can be pretty funny and occasionally annoying because of anxiety and practice to silent depressed autist at a drop of a dime because of aspergers. help plz

I go from super extroverted, talkative weird kid who can be pretty funny and annoying because of anxiety to a depressed, silent, autist at a drop of a hat because of aspergers. help me

fucking captcha told me it failed sorry for double posting

Cynical. Bad with people. I sabotage every possible connection with people because I can't handle it. The way I talk is really declarative and literal, so all in all it's like a form of learned and practiced autism.

I'm a girl, I'm shy and clumsy as fuck but I'm hard headed and independent yet kind to everyone.... my humor consists of satire mostly and I keep to myself but do my own thing in public. I'm an artist but i fucking hate art hoes... I just try to be as genuine and fun to talk to as possible but i come off as aloof and bored looking

Compulsively sarcastic way too often
Don't (can't) take things seriously when Im around people for some reason and it fucks me way too often
Loner most of the time

I'm quiet & keep to myself. When people speak to me, I tend to nervously laugh after every statement, although I otherwise carry the conversation pretty well. I've noticed that a lot of what I say goes over peoples' heads for some reason. Somebody once told me that nobody ever understands what I'm talking about because of my choice of words.

Generally speaking, I've always sorta presented myself in a sort of femmey way for a guy, it fit well into my identity when I was a kid. I bought nice clothes and wore them because it broke the ice for a lot of conversations in high school. I've always been quiet in a sort of 'sit still and look pretty' sort of way, and I've had a hard time coming to terms with my redneck upbringing, I guess, but I've started feeling like there's some good lessons I could learn from simple living.

For now, still figuring things out, I guess. I latch pretty hard onto my older boyfriends because they're often a guiding hand in getting me to think for myself, which is something I have trouble with.

I guess I don't really know myself yet, to put it succinctly.

im horrible with women in person due to insecurity with my physical appearance. used to drink a lot to get over it.
im smart enough to manipulate guys in person and women over text because i can anticipate reactions/replies and tailor my words accordingly.
my self-consciousness makes me a mean drunk
im an information horder, constantly stockpiling ways to improve myself without ever actually doing it. i have no real hobbies or interests
im pretty well liked, at least i think, i have a lot of guy friends who tend to think im the funniest person in the room. i can rip on people and take getting ripped on pretty well. i handle things in mature ways because it always seems to make me come out on top/save face like an adult.
i procrastinate a bunch, but its dependent on how depressed i am. im smart enough to be good at my job and i have a good work ethic.
i watch so much television that it all blurs together and i cant remember any of it despite having watched so much its exhausting.
i have video games because i used to play them a bunch in college but now i have some i havent even touched yet i keep buying them.
i hate my family.
overall im nice to strangers and give everyone a chance. i tend to analyze things from every point of view which gives me perspective and empathy but it also allows me to make rational choices (very important in my job).

overall i think im very weird, lonely, and depressed (less so now than previously as i cut drinking to once a month). however i think im good enough at covering it up that i come off as a normie. also i suck at fashion and im literally only here to get some kind of inspo for a basic wardrobe cause i grew up poor and have nothing but handmedown taste.

This is quite literally me.

Because it's a super vague description, yo

True, but I'm a pretty literal person.

im one of those smart but lazy ppl. was heading toward Stanford. but started having horrible stomach issues(everything including water made me sick) and my fucking gI diagnosed me having crohns which lead to a bunch for camera's up my ass and throat while losing 60 lbs in 4 months. turns out no Crohn's but he labeled me as having ibd(aka he doesn't know what to do)
im 5'11 123 lbs and eat fucking blueberries and rice all day.

anyway, my personality is a mix of being nice because I'm lucky to be "healthy" some days., but I have this horrible cynicism inside me now because of whats the point of even trying when my stomach could flare up and I'm back being bed-ridden all day. only positive about this is that I really don't care much for other strangers feelings/opinions about me. Suppose to start uni in my town but I can't be arsed to pick a major now. or even study
fml

make friends from the groups you hate, if you think that's impossible then you might be too far gone and probably need therapy.

have you looked into resetting you gut ecosystem? its sketchy but ive met a guy that had to go through it. basically you take pills to kill everything, then take more pills to recolonize with a balanced ecosystem.

sounds experimental. i'll look into it
thx lad

just do your research and ask a doctor if its something that may help. your gut ecosystem is an unique as you are because its been developing inside you since you were an infant. so killing everything would be wiping out (in my case 26) years of naturally evolved ecosystem/bacteria. good luck bro.

I'm quiet around strangers often because as a kid I was considered a bit weird (although i've mostly grown out of it). Despite that I'd say I have a lot of friends and acquaintances who I can be myself with. I grew up too sensitive for the world (god bless my mother's christian heart) and as a result got hit kind of hard by reality. This usually means I alternate between accidentally being an asshole because it's what i've learned you need to act like and being shocked that people would ever lack the conscience to do some things or make some jokes. All in all people perceive me as profound and usually relaxed although if they know me more they see i can get heated on some issues. I overvalue human connection too often despite the fact i'm overly critical of many people. It's painfully edgy and embarassing to say but i'm pretty assured of my above average intelligence (even though IQ is bullshit it's a decent vague guide). I like philosophy and this introspection has been a little too therapeutic lmao.

On the surface I'm very outgoing, flamboyant, kind, and happy-go-lucky. I'm always out with friends and when I interact with strangers they open up to me quickly and they take a deep interest in me. I'm always smiling. I tend to tell everyone I love them whether they're friends or someone I just met. I sleep around but make sure my partners feel respected. When people talk about me they always say how loving and approachable I am.

In actuality I hate everyone. I'm always angry. When I speak to others, I can only think about how much I despise them and want to hurt them. There is no one close to me, I have no best friends, I don't speak to my family. I've had long term partners before but I've never loved or emphasized with them. I've always ended up cheating on them and breaking up with them.

I dress well so I can feel superior to everyone else. I thrive off compliments and admiration so I continue to interact with the world I hate so I can get love and attention even if its superficial because I know no one would ever love me for the person I really am.

I'm very lonely.

>Your

yeah thx. at this point i'd do anything to eat shit besides rice and potatoes

are you a weed smoker?

Fucking loner with no friends. Sees movies alone. I present myself as “please look at my clothes, not at me!”

Your personality sounds similar to mine. Hopefully I can continue to progress into not caring about what I think people think.

>I dress well to feel superior
I do this too. A compliment from anyone makes my day.

This is me except still in college

Like what kind of words? Give some examples.

Calm, cool, and collected

When I'm drunk, faggot asshole

same

congrats you're a sociopath

I'm starting to become increasingly bitter, tactful and calculated. I've been too nice, too naive my entire life. I've got out of my way not to seem intimidating, to be comforting and so on. That ends NOW.

I'm disarmingly nice to everyone because I'm quite shy and it's the easiest way to make people warm up to me, and thus me to them. I'm also dishonest and a bit of a flake, desu.

different, bold, personable (but in a subtle way)

I'm very "out-there" but kind of like to act the normie part because most would find me a tad off putting otherwise.

ugh nothing worse that overly disingenuous people. who are never serious

I don't really know. I wasn't given much more of an explanation outside of that.

I'm authentic, respectful and brazen. I have a sense of humor that very few people appreciate or understand. I belong to no groups, but have friends in many different places.

why do you hate them? You must first REALLY answer this.

here, I like you.

I am drawn towards intelligent, good hearted people who are grounded in reality.

interesting person. By the way, I hate those people who say "Omg I love you, lol" to randoms.

what everyone should strive to be

irl /pol/ shitposter

>year of our lord 1999+18
>still being autistic

drop that shit lmaooo

Really the only interaction I have with others is at university.
I present myself as a very quiet and kind person. I don't speak very often, and when I do its usually quiet and soft but articulate. I go out of my way to help other people in my classes, but usually only when I see a potential benefit for myself.
I'm always friendly to everybody, however in my opinion, not out of pure kindness but out of weakness.
I am afraid of people disliking me, or people being hurt by something I say or do, so I reserve almost all of my true feelings, and they fester inside.

I am horribly judgemental and overly cynical and negative. I have no friends and am extremely private. Again, the privacy stems from my own weakness, as I am afraid of letting anyone get close to me, including my own family.
I don't feel a connection to other people at all which makes me feel constant despair, and years of this pain has made me bitter.
I have only ever had close 3 friends in my 20 years, however I severed ties with all 3 of them. I'm not sure why, but I can instantly drop a close friend overnight if I find they have become boring.

I interact with nobody outside my uni classes. I judge people entirely on their attractiveness, height, weight and style, and care about nothing more than my personal appearance.
My days feel endless at this point, like continuous loops with no respite. I have no recollection of what physical affection feels like, and all pleasure in my life is shrouded beneath heavy clouds of self hatred
I'm very lonely

Harold Hunter I see, too bad Zoo York got eaten up by corporate

ntelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Hergé wrote in French though, I'm not sure how good the translations are but I imagine it's pretty different.

I'm brown so a part of the ethnic minority
And i guess it's not as bad as it seems
I'm aware of your choice of words
I think you may have had bad experiences with blacks or browns and no doubt there are dimwits in every race
I mean i hope you can make friends with some intelligent people of diverse ethnicities but even if you can't, unless you don't act upon your discriminatory instincts it's fine

They meant the Herge-approved English translations, like the other user posted

Ah, didn't know the translations were Hergé approved, carry on.

have you ever tried a psychedelic in the proper set and setting? it can be life transforming in a good way.

I behave and present myself like I couldn't care less about anything other than having a good time. It's much easier than informing people on what's wrong with with them and how they should fix it, which is my favorite thing to fantasize about.

>I've had a hard time coming to terms with my redneck upbringing

Been there, down to the part where I want to dress way more femme than would be socially acceptable in my hometown. The hardest part for me was realizing that couldn't just "be myself" by moving to the city and that there's just a different set of rules you are expected to follow. Just yesterday I made a mistake of showing an art-hoe a picture of the 10-point buck my dad bagged. I'm used to people being impressed by stuff like that, but she actually physically recoiled from my phone :/

like 9s in the last chapter of nier automata

cheerfull, funny and upbeat so that people will like to be around me.

w r e c k e d

I sort of have a hard time telling how I act around other people because I spend most of my time alone. In public I don't really talk to anybody or look at anybody if I don't have to. It's not something I actively think about but sometimes I notice I'm doing it. I tend to be very honest and literal which can be good or bad depending on the situation. When someone asks me a question and they're looking for a specific answer I'm bad at picking up on it. Like when a friend asked me if I thought they would be good at something they were interested in but had never really tried doing, I just answered "I don't know" because I honestly had no idea. Of course they were looking for encouragement but that totally went over my head. I do that kind of thing a lot and don't notice it until later. I think about everything in really technical terms and constantly get these sort of 3D diagram images in my head when I'm doing something or looking at something or just thinking about something, even if it's not something technical, like a relationship I have with another person. It's like I can see things from more than one perspective at a time. I honestly thought everybody did that to some degree until I told someone about it.
I guess I'm pretty unaware of how I behave.

i try to be kind, i hate my life. i come off as a nervous wreck

>tfw not /ef-ae/