Bedroom Thread

Hello there, what would you recommend to change and/or add to make it more comfy ?

Looks like shit

You've got that chincy Ikea look clashing fucking hard with the dark wood and carpet. Fucking Ikea man I swear it's designed to make you buy random shit that only looks good in the showeoom.

Also, wtf is that door?

Trash all the lighting and the bedside table. Get new drapes and new sheets. Get some fucking color in that room, OP.

Assuming you don't want to paint the walls, at least paint the door. Go bigger with the art. Skip the frame to be cheap and install small lights over the artwork.

To me, you need warmer lights (i.e. they're too white) for comfy feels. None of the furniture looks bad in its own right, but together it just gives off that dirty smelly sad poverty look.

a cute girl

Is it a rental?
Can you paint the walls?

A nice warm, inviting color can do a lot.
If you can't paint, get yourself some colored/textured curtains.
Amazon: United Curtain Blackstone Blackout Window Curtain
These are pretty nice, a few different colors available, and inexpensive. Just got a bunch for my place.

You need better lighting. Replace the bulbs with 'soft white' or 'bright white' LED.

Hang some shit on the walls. Frame the artwork/posters.
Hang a few large mirrors.
Look on Craigslist for lamps, frames, and mirrors. They can usually be found for cheap.

seconded, way too much white. Replace the art, you can hang your bass and sax on the wall, which would give something to look at and free up floorspace. A plant on the desk, and a taller one or two by the window would liven it up a lot.

looks like the room of a gay

nice poster

the key to a comfy room is the bed. I'd recommend getting some oversized large duvet. Following that, paint the walls, frame the posters, and replace the red rug.

Looks like a very sad hotel room.

It's cozy

I like it

get new blinds. Red would work well with the carpet and the tables.

Little messy

*shoves remote up ass*

Just got a new couch, what do you think guys?

Casting call time!

w2c lamp?

Potato quality

fuck

Thanks for your advices mate

Not even that bad, although I can see you don't have a very consistent style. Do you prefer the modern, IKEA-type style of your bed/nightstand/rack or a more traditional one like your desk/dresser/rug?
My only advice is to pick one style for that room and stick with it. Personally I like IKEA style things, and it wouldn't be as expensive for you to update your rug, desk or dresser there. You can definitely check out thrift shops too

>tapestry

>saved to sleazecore inspo folder

Thanks bud

pic is mine

frame the poster, get some plants

yre you 3d rendered too?

ceiling light with the ornament is a waste of potential. Rest is very solid

Needs less trash and a designer egg.

That is just a regular egg in a doll sized bedroom

no sweatie that's a real house

>sweatie

is that a fucking shoe box