Is being American Effay?

i think yes.what you think fellow non-American anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Oe12HhJybY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

non American opinions don't count.

Non American here. I think americans and their opinions should be banned from the internet.

No, not at all.

Brits and Parisians are peak effay.

They aren't

this
make internet great again
build the internet wall

Yes, but actually liking America is not Veeky Forums, just live in the big cities and hate the country

Fuck you faggot. American Nationalism is not only Veeky Forums but it's the future on America. Soon we'll through out our weak two party "Democracy" and instill a new one party authoritarian utopia.

fuck that typo just ruined me

Man, people sure are bastardizing the word effay. Quick tip; it doesn’t mean cool or good. It just means that it pertains to Veeky Forums and its board culture.

Also America is the best country in the world. Veeky Forums is an American website. If non-whites, err I mean non-Americans, want to rid of American opinions they can form their own website or leave somewhere else. After all, non Americans have memed Veeky Forums to a laughing stock with the Brisbane meet.

Americans are so pathetic

>declining half racist shithole half spree shooter autist-stan

lol no

lol America creates Internet and lets 3rd wolrd shit tier waste of human cum nations use it to complain about America.

>fucking world needs some spanking again

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

non-American losers will never understand what it's like to have true freedom. The vast majority of them are so cucked the fuck out that they don't even have the right to own/carry guns or defend themselves. They're just slaves to their governments instead of the other way around. Sad!

>Is being American Effay?

parisienne here, absolutely not

>another clueless american lecturing europeans about their countries

priceless

youtu.be/4Oe12HhJybY

Varg was right. American white nationalism will never happen. If you have a country’s name in your genetic identity, that’s where you should belong.

What a stupid thread. European here, I’ve met tons of /fa Americans and follow some on Insta. They definitely exist, but in uni towns or big cities. American countryside is shit but there is a lot of /fa culture in the bigger cities / unitowns.
Think of all the music, film, literature that has come from America. They have made a lot of good shit