Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/learner-english/popular
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice blog, Nancy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

okay fine, I'll get jodhpurs then

t. chukka cucka

I agree. theyre really fucking ugly. not even in a good kind of way, just bland ugly.

why do people wear chelseas when side zips exist and objectively look 100000x better

Kanye made it popular so it won't die

>laceless boots
>meme

WHEN WILL THE WHITE T-SHIRT MEME END
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY ARE OBJECTIVELY THE SINGLE WORST PIECE OF CLOTHING
>WHITE T-SHIRT GENOCIDE FUCKING WHEN

seriously FUCK TEM

>kanye made them popular
Oy vey kys

imagine getting this worked-up about shoes that you don't like

>t. wore shoulder pads in the 80s

>fatty can't look good in skinny people boots

Americans perceive it as gay

Hating on Chelsea boots because you have huge cankles and can't fit into them.

i'm not saying that you can't be critical of fashion trends, just that you shouldn't be getting this emotionally devestated by things that you think suck

every guy in america wore them in the 60s/70s and they bear a passing resemblance to cowboy boots. i don't think people would find them gay unless the rest of the fit was gay

if you are never fashion devastated you can never be fashion euphoric

gas all sneakerfags

There is no excuse to wear sneakers unless you are a child or exercising

Spoken like a true bipolar person.

What are a few good side zips for like sub 150? It's been looking at the florsheim duke boots, but idk about them.

brutini calloway, you can get them pretty cheap on amazon

kanye made nothing popular you absolute retard. stop baiting this bs. only shit tier normies and teenaged neanderthals copy what the celebrity du jour is wearing, and because it is peddled en masse by H&M for cheap prices.

That's funny I was looking at those yesterday but I think the 2 inch heels are a bit much for me.

I used to go to an Armenian shoe store in LA that sold these for $60-65. The quality is whatever, but they're super soft lambskin that are comfy and don't need breaking-in. Can't really complain at that price though.

this

>only shit tier normies and teenaged neanderthals copy what the celebrity du jour is wearing

Completely true.
But he still made them poular.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/learner-english/popular

chelseas look like cut-off wellies, especially if they're shiny/patent

Insult my RMs one more time mate
your taste is up your ass

this
and they work like them as well

i remember that the one chelseas i owned in my life were waterproof

At the time when Kanye wore chelsea boots they were already popular with the more "high fashion" streetwear crowd, aka those with richer parents. When Kanye wore them it opened the floodgates for streetwear normies who were previously too self conscious to wear such an emasculating boot in public. The only thing Kanye did was give streetwear kids an excuse to wear chelseas, they were already pretty popular vefore then.

SLP Chelseas are fucking great tho

Some would say that causing a huge number of people that weren’t in to them to be into them is making them popular. Maybe they were specifically popular in one group of people, it doesn’t change the fact he made them popular for the majority of people.

They are fine if you wear them with what they are meant to be worn with, like smart/casual, but they should not be worn with fucking hoodies and tshirts, that meme needs to die, but the shoe alone is ok imo.

>all the love for chelseas itt
>mfw chelsea boots are to Veeky Forums what fedora is to neckbeards

>less than 40 days before 2018
>his masculinity is still too fragile to wear SLP boots

You have no business being on a fashion board fuck off normie

T H I S
I’m American and I don’t and plenty of people don’t. Maybe if you live in some flyover shithole state that’s stuck in the 50s, but in the civilized parts of the country Chelseas are nothing abnormal

so after he wore them a substantial amount of more people started wearing them but that didnt make them popular hmmm ok lol

Chelsea boots are so absolutely gay I can't take anyone seriously who wears them.

100% true

Side zip boots are the best, period -- not with high-heels, though. I'm not really into high-heel boots.

wc2 side zip boots?